Ruby's Starting Over (Again!)

Cardio bootcamp is very similar to what i am doing tonight - mine is more a strength bootcamp but still a hell of a lot of cardio ;)

Cheese on toast sounds divine but the wedges would be better for you xxxx

Cardio bootcamp is very similar to what i am doing tonight - mine is more a strength bootcamp but still a hell of a lot of cardio ;)

Cheese on toast sounds divine but the wedges would be better for you xxxx

Change of plan; I'm going to make a quick veggie curry / stew for dinner with the veg I need to use up and then have cheese on toast as my evening snack instead of the weetabix oaty bar, and therefore reducing my syns for the day by 3.5. I'll keep the veg chunky so I won't have to serve it with rice. Job done.

Change of plan; I'm going to make a quick veggie curry / stew for dinner with the veg I need to use up and then have cheese on toast as my evening snack instead of the weetabix oaty bar, and therefore reducing my syns for the day by 3.5. I'll keep the veg chunky so I won't have to serve it with rice. Job done.

Sounds fab! xxxx

IT'S FRIDAY. I'm so excited because I have no plans and will actually get a rest for once. Veggie curry last night was very yummy; leeks, mushrooms, cauliflower, peas, spinach, chopped tomatoes with onion, garlic, vegetable stock and curry powder. Quick simple and tasty. Although a couple of hours afterwards I started getting ridiculously bad stomach cramps and felt so nauseaous. Not quite sure what that was about! I've got some leftovers for lunch today with rice and another portion in the freezer ready for next week.

Day 16 - Green

Breakfast - Porridge made with water, banana

Lunch - Leftover veggie curry, rice

Dinner - Vegetarian Chilli recipe from SW website, potato wedges, grated cheese, salad

Snacks - Apple, banana, 2 clementines, weetabix oaty bar

HEA - 28g cheddar
HEB - 35g oats / weetabix oaty bar
Syns - 0
Exercise - None

Oh and I didn't do any exercise last night as I twisted my bad knee getting off the train last night and it's still a bit tender this morning so will rest over the weekend and try and get back to it on Monday. No real plans for the weekend other than we might have some friend's coming over for dinner on Sunday and OH want's to cook...Hoping he is accommodating to the SW plan but I'm not sure, I might have to get involved!

IT'S FRIDAY. I'm so excited because I have no plans and will actually get a rest for once. Veggie curry last night was very yummy; leeks, mushrooms, cauliflower, peas, spinach, chopped tomatoes with onion, garlic, vegetable stock and curry powder. Quick simple and tasty. Although a couple of hours afterwards I started getting ridiculously bad stomach cramps and felt so nauseaous. Not quite sure what that was about! I've got some leftovers for lunch today with rice and another portion in the freezer ready for next week.

Day 16 - Green

Breakfast - Porridge made with water, banana

Lunch - Leftover veggie curry, rice

Dinner - Vegetarian Chilli recipe from SW website, potato wedges, grated cheese, salad

HEA - 28g cheddar
HEB - 35g oats / weetabix oaty bar
Syns - 0
Exercise - None

Oh and I didn't do any exercise last night as I twisted my bad knee getting off the train last night and it's still a bit tender this morning so will rest over the weekend and try and get back to it on Monday. No real plans for the weekend other than we might have some friend's coming over for dinner on Sunday and OH want's to cook...Hoping he is accommodating to the SW plan but I'm not sure, I might have to get involved!

So jealous of your quiet weekend! Rest that knee lady!

Rest up hun and enjoy your chilled weekend! I wonder if the food caused a bit of indigestion/gas due to the ingreditents! xxxx

Afternoon Ruby :wavey:, the bunny is back :p. Just catching up on diaries. I hope your doing well lovely :):). Thank you for your lovely words of support on my diary, it really means a lot to me ;). I hope your having a fantastic week hun !

Kay xx

Morning everyone! Had a relatively quiet weekend; popped into town on Saturday and just had a wander around for a couple of hours and then had one of OH's friends over for lunch yesterday. Cooked a chicken in the slow cooker, and served with SW roast potatoes and lots of veg. Made up some stock using the carcass and threw this into some vegetable soup that I'm having for lunch pretty much everyday this week. The stock probably has some fat left over from the chicken but as long as I keep my syns low this week it shouldn't really affect me too much.

Weighed in this morning and I've lost half a pound again. A loss is still a loss and I'm happy since * week is just round the corner and I'm rather bloated already. Knee is feeling 100% better so will start exercising again this week, which will hopefully get rid of the blah feeling and stop me ordering a takeaway at some point this week.

Day 19 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Bran flakes, shape ff yogurt, apple

Lunch - HM Vegetable soup (celery, carrot, onion, leek, turnip, swede) with celery, carrot and cucumber sticks and some cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Gammon steak, SW chips, grilled mushroom with cheese, mushy peas

HEA - 28g cheddar
HEB - 30g bran flakes
Syns - 3.5
Exercise - 45 minutes cardio boot camp

Great news about the loss - well done you :) especially with * week around the corner!

That soup sounds divine xxxx

Great news about the loss - well done you :) especially with * week around the corner!

That soup sounds divine xxxx

It really was, one mug was not enough! Looking forward to lunch for the rest of the week now!

It really was, one mug was not enough! Looking forward to lunch for the rest of the week now!

Love it when you can get excited about healthy food xxxx

Morning everyone! Guess what? I actually did some exercise last night. Yes you heard me correctly, I said I would exercise and I did. Was absolutely shattered afterwards as it appears my stamina has got up and left, but after a shower I was actually feeling so energized that I ended up dancing round the kitchen while preparing dinner. No idea what's got into me but I think I have the exercise bug again. Tonight it's 55 minutes legs with not a squat in sight.

Day 20 - Extra Easy

Lunch - HM Vegetable soup, celery, carrot, cucumber and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - HM Chicken Biriyani (rice, leftover roast chicken, various spices, onion, cauliflower, carrot, peas, broccoli, spinach)

Snacks - Apple, 3 clementines (had an extra and couldn't leave it on it's own), banana, weetabix oaty bar

HEA - ?
HEB - 30g bran flakes
Syns - 3.5
Exercise - 55 minutes no squat legs

I'm really looking forward to my biriyani, I just need to get some cardamon on the way home.

Yaaaay! Congrats on the exercise (I'm still holed up in bed) and that food sounds amazing! So jealous of the curry. Can you send some over?!

Morning Ruby :p, wow biryani sounds yummy ! Well done on all the fab exercise, your on fire ! I hope you have a smashing loss this week ! :D xx

Yay on the exercise and your food is really sounding delicious atm xxxx

Morning everyone, Guess what? That's right, more exercise last night! My legs are killing me this morning but I know that it's nothing compared to what's coming up on Friday's workout. Biriyani last night was amazing, I will definitely make it again. I didn't leave it in the oven as long as I should have but I was just so hungry and it smelt so good. I halved the recipe and it still made enough for 2 people (but I ended up eating the lot...) Have come into a barrage of emails this morning so I had better get cracking on some actual work.

Day 21 - Green

Lunch - HM Vegetable soup (the last of it sadly), cucumber, carrot, cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Veggie chilli (carrot, celery, chopped tomatoes, mixed peppers, kidney beans, black eye beans, tomato puree, herbs and spices), rice, salad, grated cheddar

Snacks - 2 clementines, banana, weetabix oaty bar

HEA - 28g grated cheddar
HEB - 30g bran flakes / weetabix oaty bar
Syns - 0
Exercise - 35 minutes arms

Well done on the exercise - what did you do?

Curry sounds amaze xxxx

Well done on the exercise - what did you do?

Curry sounds amaze xxxx

A no squat toning leg workout. Lots of Pilate's inspired movements so my abs and obliques are aching as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon everyone. This is the first time I've stopped since 7:45 this morning. It's been one of those days...can't wait till I'm off next week. Have serious cramp in my hands now but I'm powering through! Managed my arm workout last night even though I was quite tired when I got in. Tonight it's cardio I think (need to check the schedule!).

Day 22 - Green

Breakfast - bran flakes, shape ff yogurt, apple

Lunch - Leftover veggie chilli with rice

Dinner - Black bean and beetroot burgers, low low burger slices, salad, potato wedges and feta

Snacks - Banana, 2 clementines, orange and choc muller, weetabix oaty bar

HEA - feta / low low burger slices
HEB - 30g bran flakes / weetabix oaty bar
Syns - 0
Exercise - 40 minutes cardio bootcamp and abs

Have just realised that every day this week I've tried a new recipe. I feel rather pleased with that because I always try to have at least one new meal a week. Looking forward to my burgers tonight and hoping they taste as good as I remember them. Not looking forward to grating the beetroot though!

Back