Ruby's Starting Over (Again!)

Hey hun just stopping by to see how you're doing! Bloody brilliantly by the looks of it - 4.5lbs off, less than a stone to target and feeling loads better about yourself, how amazing! Your food looks great and you seem so focussed, well done!

Hope you're having a great weekend xxx

Thanks Bev, I did have quite a nice relaxing weekend. Went to Wagamama's on Saturday night and had the edamame and the Chicken Terriyaki Donburi (basically chicken and rice with a lovely sauce and pea shoots and carrots on the side). Then yesterday we started properly looking at honeymoon stuff and have finally decided where we want to stay at Disney. Just hoping they have some rooms left when we book in a couple of months!

Feeling so ridiculously tired this morning it's silly. Have weighed in and managed a STS this week. I think it's because I started exercising again on Saturday and didn't really drink that much water over the weekend so my muscles are retaining. I do feel a bit bloated (and my legs really ache) but I shall perservere. There's only 17 weeks till we go to Prague and I want to be at target by then so I still need to lose a 1lb a week to stay on target. On to today's food:

11th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Mixed berries, plum, Shape fat free yogurt

Lunch - Ham salad (ham, mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes)

Dinner - Jacket potato with cottage cheese, cheese, salad

Snacks - Special K Chewy D, yellow pepper, carrot, 2 clementines, banana

HEA - 40g reduced fat grated cheese
HEB - Special K Chewy D
Syns - 0

Here to subscribe! I'm also getting married! xx

Here to subscribe! I'm also getting married! xx

Thanks! There are so many weddings happening at the moment, I'm actually going to 6 next year, not including my own! Its all so exciting though! Have you set a date yet?

We've got no power at the moment so I'm looking at Disney restaurants on my phone to see what the food is like. I know I'm going to end up putting a lot of weight on when we're there so OH even suggested we go to the water parks within the first couple of days so we'll be looking our best in any pictures!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks! There are so many weddings happening at the moment, I'm actually going to 6 next year, not including my own! Its all so exciting though! Have you set a date yet?

We've got no power at the moment so I'm looking at Disney restaurants on my phone to see what the food is like. I know I'm going to end up putting a lot of weight on when we're there so OH even suggested we go to the water parks within the first couple of days so we'll be looking our best in any pictures!

I've been to 2 this year but no others scheduled for next year yet! I don't know many people that are engaged, and no close friends, so ours might be the next wedding (June 2016!) although we've got one this August :)

I like the sound of doing the water activities first whilst you are both nice and slim :) I think honeymoons are guarenteed to add weight but you'll have worked so hard you'll deserve to chill and eat what you want! and omg Disney? Paris or America?

xxxx

I've been to 2 this year but no others scheduled for next year yet! I don't know many people that are engaged, and no close friends, so ours might be the next wedding (June 2016!) although we've got one this August :)

I like the sound of doing the water activities first whilst you are both nice and slim :) I think honeymoons are guarenteed to add weight but you'll have worked so hard you'll deserve to chill and eat what you want! and omg Disney? Paris or America?

xxxx

2016 will come round in time. I can't believe its just over a year to go, times going so quickly.

Disneyworld in Florida is where we're planning on going, followed by 4 days in New York. I've never been outside Europe, we're both big kids at heart and OH is a massive American football fan so we decided to have a big blow out holiday. The weather should be reasonable in November, not huge crowds and there are lots of perks to be had (like free desert). Plus we've decided that I get to pick a Broadway show to see in exchange for popping up to buffalo for the day to watch the bills play. NFL really doesn't float my boat but I'm sure I'll feel differently with the atmosphere of being at a game.

On a weightloss note, I'm on my third litre of water today and planning on doing another workout today even though my legs are aching a little. No pain equals no gain and all that!

2016 will come round in time. I can't believe its just over a year to go, times going so quickly.

Disneyworld in Florida is where we're planning on going, followed by 4 days in New York. I've never been outside Europe, we're both big kids at heart and OH is a massive American football fan so we decided to have a big blow out holiday. The weather should be reasonable in November, not huge crowds and there are lots of perks to be had (like free desert). Plus we've decided that I get to pick a Broadway show to see in exchange for popping up to buffalo for the day to watch the bills play. NFL really doesn't float my boat but I'm sure I'll feel differently with the atmosphere of being at a game.

On a weightloss note, I'm on my third litre of water today and planning on doing another workout today even though my legs are aching a little. No pain equals no gain and all that!

I know! We are trying to sort a venue at the moment but once we have got one we can start planning the rest!

Fab sounds like a wonderful holiday to me. I bet you will actually love the game; what a different experience :) We too are going to america but the west coast so vegas, san diego, san fran - and maybe through new york on the way back! I agree it isn't often in your life that you get to have a blow out holiday :D xxxx

I know! We are trying to sort a venue at the moment but once we have got one we can start planning the rest!

Fab sounds like a wonderful holiday to me. I bet you will actually love the game; what a different experience :) We too are going to america but the west coast so vegas, san diego, san fran - and maybe through new york on the way back! I agree it isn't often in your life that you get to have a blow out holiday :D xxxx

The venue was kind of the easy part for us; we went with the first one we saw! We did look at others but always found ourselves comparing them to the first and they just didn't measure up. We knew we wanted an October wedding but weren't sure of the date. The venue waivers the hire fee for Mon - Thur weddings, and that made it right on budget for us. As my mum and aunt are both teachers, we could only really pick the week of half term so they can both come and that was the date sorted.

We do want to do the west coast at some point (always wanted to go to San Fran, it's my kind of place) but the lure of Disneyworld swayed it! Virgin have started releasing their packages for 2015 so we could have it all booked next month!

Morning everyone! It's Tuesday and I'm still really tired. Exercise didn't happen last night due to lack of energy but it will be going ahead tonight, I need to start getting that bikini body ready. Nothing much to report so will just post my food for today:

12th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, 2 plums, shape fat free yogurt

Lunch - Ham and cheese salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, ham and grated reduced fat cheddar)

Dinner - SW Chicken Tikka Masala with added cauliflower and spinach, rice, salad and a mini coriander and garlic naan

HEA - 40g reduced fat grated cheddar
HEB - 2 weetabix
Syns - 5.5

I'm cooking 2 versions of the curry (one with chilli and one without) and I forgot to divide up the pack of chicken before chucking it in the freezer so I'll be have a chicken tikka salad tomorrow I think!

The venue was kind of the easy part for us; we went with the first one we saw! We did look at others but always found ourselves comparing them to the first and they just didn't measure up. We knew we wanted an October wedding but weren't sure of the date. The venue waivers the hire fee for Mon - Thur weddings, and that made it right on budget for us. As my mum and aunt are both teachers, we could only really pick the week of half term so they can both come and that was the date sorted.

We do want to do the west coast at some point (always wanted to go to San Fran, it's my kind of place) but the lure of Disneyworld swayed it! Virgin have started releasing their packages for 2015 so we could have it all booked next month!

We loved the first one we saw but on thinking more about it we have decided it just isn't practical enough. We want a June wedding - no idea why initially - but now we've gone for two days off when my grandparents got married :).

What is your venue like? :D

Hehe I understand the appeal of disneyland completely! We will definitely do it some day! :) xxxx

We loved the first one we saw but on thinking more about it we have decided it just isn't practical enough. We want a June wedding - no idea why initially - but now we've gone for two days off when my grandparents got married :).

What is your venue like? :D

Hehe I understand the appeal of disneyland completely! We will definitely do it some day! :) xxxx

I'm sure you'll find something soon, are you looking for a particular type of venue or are you open to anything? That's really sweet with the date, I'm sure your grandparents will find it very touching!

I always wanted a barn style kind of rustic wedding. Our venue is completely different from that! It's a small country house set in about 300 acres of parkland. The park is open to the public but there are private gardens (perfect for photos) and when I say small, you can only have a max occupancy of 120 for the entire building. There are 2 large rooms downstairs and upstairs is a stunning bridal suite. There's no accommodation on site which we maybe should have considered since our families are all from out of town, but there are lots and lots of hotels within a 15 - 20 minute drive so there'll be something for everyone. We're only having 50 guests during the day (including ourselves) and possibly another 30 in the evening so it's perfect for us. A lot of places were just too big for the numbers we have but this place feels just right.

I'm sure you'll find something soon, are you looking for a particular type of venue or are you open to anything? That's really sweet with the date, I'm sure your grandparents will find it very touching!

I always wanted a barn style kind of rustic wedding. Our venue is completely different from that! It's a small country house set in about 300 acres of parkland. The park is open to the public but there are private gardens (perfect for photos) and when I say small, you can only have a max occupancy of 120 for the entire building. There are 2 large rooms downstairs and upstairs is a stunning bridal suite. There's no accommodation on site which we maybe should have considered since our families are all from out of town, but there are lots and lots of hotels within a 15 - 20 minute drive so there'll be something for everyone. We're only having 50 guests during the day (including ourselves) and possibly another 30 in the evening so it's perfect for us. A lot of places were just too big for the numbers we have but this place feels just right.

We are quite open to anything. I too initially wanted a barn style wedding. However we found one but it was way out with no accommodation nearby, and it also wouldn't have been great if the weather had been bad. We saw a lovely house with beautiful gardens but the rooms inside weren'rt big enough for our numbers (only a smallish wedding too at 65ish day guests). We then decided that we had no real basis on ruling hotels out. We recently viewed a hotel which has had a refurb and it is gorgeous - really glamarous and right in the centre of Newcastle (where i'm from) so meaningful too :) I think it is our choice but we want to rule out some others that I have already made appointments with!

Your venue sounds wonderful :) and I think that you definitely get a good feeling when the venue is right xxxx

We are quite open to anything. I too initially wanted a barn style wedding. However we found one but it was way out with no accommodation nearby, and it also wouldn't have been great if the weather had been bad. We saw a lovely house with beautiful gardens but the rooms inside weren'rt big enough for our numbers (only a smallish wedding too at 65ish day guests). We then decided that we had no real basis on ruling hotels out. We recently viewed a hotel which has had a refurb and it is gorgeous - really glamarous and right in the centre of Newcastle (where i'm from) so meaningful too :) I think it is our choice but we want to rule out some others that I have already made appointments with!

Your venue sounds wonderful :) and I think that you definitely get a good feeling when the venue is right xxxx

We looked at a few hotels too and were quite keen on one until we were being shown round the honeymoon suite and a girl came charging in with her bridal party and started screaming that this was where her and Terry were going to spend their wedding night. Just the thought of this couple being in the room before us turned us right off the place! I love Newcastle (spent 3 years in Durham for uni) and there are some gorgeous buildings there. I'm sure you'll find the right place soon, and then the fun stuff comes like dress shopping...

Morning everyone, just popping in quickly to update food. Spending the morning out of the office so food is kind of a grab and go thing:

13th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Shape fat free yogurt, banana

Lunch - Chicken tikka salad (tikka chicken left over from dinner last night, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes)

Dinner - Some kind of "fried" rice with prawns, mushrooms, mange tout, baby corn, peas and egg (I have left over rice from last night too)

Snacks - 2 plums, 2 clementines, carrots, peppers, Special K Chewy D, Metcalfes Skinny Topcorn

HEA - Milk in tea
HEB - Special K Chewy D
Syns - 6.5

Going to see the new Inbetweeners film tonight with friends, hence the popcorn. Hope you all have a good day!

We looked at a few hotels too and were quite keen on one until we were being shown round the honeymoon suite and a girl came charging in with her bridal party and started screaming that this was where her and Terry were going to spend their wedding night. Just the thought of this couple being in the room before us turned us right off the place! I love Newcastle (spent 3 years in Durham for uni) and there are some gorgeous buildings there. I'm sure you'll find the right place soon, and then the fun stuff comes like dress shopping...

Omg I would have felt the same! How rude!

Ah love it when people know Newcastle :)

Hehe yes exciting times! :D xx

Food sounding yummy today :) xxxx

Morning everyone! Ended up going to see The Inbetweeners 2 last night which was good, but not as good as the first one I think. Because of that we ended up having a cheeky Nando's; butterly chicken, salad, corn on the cob and halloumi for me. I'm counting the halloumi as my HEA and a couple of syns so the entire meal was about 6 syns. Was so stuffed that OH ended up eating my popcorn.

Even though I've been on plan all week, I'm feeling really really bloated today. Going to power through with the water and see if I can flush some of it out by Monday. Also going to try and fit some exercise in tonight as OH is out at cricket again. On to the food:

14th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Shape fat free yogurt, 2 plums

Lunch - Ham and cottage cheese salad (ham, cottage cheese, mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes)

Dinner - Vegetable risotto (rice, mushrooms, mixed pepppers, peas, spinach, low low)

Snacks - Carrot and pepper sticks, 2 clementines, banana, Chewy D

HEA - 60g Low Low
HEB - Chewy D
Syns - 0

Morning everyone! IT'S FRIDAY! I was so tired last night that I ended up sleeping on the sofa for 3 hours when I got in and then went to bed at 9 and slept through to my alarm at 5:30 this morning. I've been off my iron supplements for about 4 months now but I think I need to start taking them again. The change in weather isn't helping; it was noticeably darker this morning while I was getting ready for work.

I have a NSV to report this morning; I'm wearing a pencil skirt to work! I bought it in a 14 last year in a moment of madness and it didn't fit. It's been lurking at the back of my wardrobe for a while, occasionally seeing the light of day when I have an optimistic moment and think it might just fit. Well this morning the zip flew up and it looks ok! It's possibly a tiny bit tight around the hips when I sit down but I don't mind. The great thing about it is that it makes me look like I actually have a waist! Having a good body image day today, long may it continue! On to the food:

15th August - Green

Breakfast - Shape fat free yogurt, banana

Lunch - Leftover risotto (rice, veg stock, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, mixed peppers, light philly cheese)

Dinner - "Beef" Fajita mix (Quorn beef strips, mixed peppers, red onion, fajita spice mix) served with potato wedges, mixed salad leaves and grated cheese

Snacks - 2 clementines, 2 plums, chewy d

HEA - Philly Light cheese / 40g reduced fat grated cheddar
HEB - Chewy D
Syns - 0

Yay for the pencil skirt! Such an amazing feeling when that happens! xxxx

Urgh, it's Monday. Not really feeling it today to be honest. Had a very off plan weekend and I'm feeling not too great after it. Friday night we had Chinese which was on plan till I succumbed to the chips and sweet and sour chicken balls OH had got. Saturday night we had pizza from Papa Johns and then yesterday we went to a retirement party for one of Chris' colleagues and I ate a lot of food, mainly the most amazing home made tiffin and chocolate mousse I've ever had. Now I'm 4lbs heavier this week (partly due to pre * week bloat) and feeling not very good about myself. But I am back on it today!

18th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Shape fat free yogurt, pineapple

Lunch - Ham with mixed leaves and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - TBC

Snacks - 3 plums, 2 clementines, banana, apple

HEA - TBC
HEB - TBC
Syns - 0 atm!

There are only 16 weeks till we go to Prague and I wanted to be at my 10st 7lb target by then. If I really stick to plan and start exercising again then I can get there. I'm seriously considering dropping target to 10 stone by the wedding, but we shall see. It will be the exercise that will make the most difference to the way I look so I really need to get a handle on that again. Really won't have time for that tonight as I'm in a meeting till about 6, won't be home till about 7.30 and then I need to go food shopping! But tomorrow I will definitely be all over it!

Back