Ruby's Starting Over (Again!)

Hi everyone, I'm sneaking back in here because I need to start posting again. I've been struggling a bit recently and I think it's because I'm not holding myself accountable to anyone. So here I am. Although having said that, I've lost 2lbs this week but I'm still in the 11's and at the exact same point I was about 3 months ago! There's now less than 6 months till the wedding so I need to get a move on to lose this last 15lbs (at least), so without any further ado;

Breakfast - Wholemeal roll (HEB), bacon medallions and a pile of cherry tomatoes

Lunch - Lentil and spinach soup, cherry tomatoes, carrots

Dinner - Burger, topped with cheese (HEA), salad, pickles, potato wedges

Snacks - Kiwis, clementines, alpen light bar (3.5 syns)

Now I'm off to try and catch up on some diaries and then I have to start making our dining reservations for Disney! How are you all doing?

You can do it girl! have missed your posts! xxxx

You can do it girl! have missed your posts! xxxx

Hey :) sounds like you're as determined as ever! How's work going? Eek the next 6 months will fly! Mine is just over 5 weeks away :-O
How's the prep going? Are you still exercising? X

Thank you ladies, since this is the final stretch I am on it like a car bonnet as they say! I've been working out about 3 times a week but will hit it a bit harder starting next week because I need to tone up drastically.

Can't believe you've only got 5 weeks Rosie! That's gone so quickly! Are you ready or do you have lots of last minute things to do?

Work is going well, just ridiculously busy at the moment. My boss is on holiday this week, the head of the department is working from home as his wife is going to have a baby soon and my new minion is off sick so I'm running the department on my own. 5 more days and then I'll be fine.

Wedding planning is pretty much done; we booked our dining reservations for Disney yesterday and I'm ridiculously excited to have dinner at Be Our Guest as Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney film!

Been quite tired today and had a massive headache all afternoon. Have kept the fluids up and will be taking a night off from working out. Food wise, today looks like this:

Breakfast - Bran flakes (HEB), Skimmed milk (2 syns), 2 kiwis

Lunch - Sushi (6.5 syns), pineapple fingers

Dinner - Carbonara (HEA) with mushrooms and spinach

Snacks - 2 clementines, banana

Also I've tried the cherry bakewell green tea today and it's amazing! Will have to stock up next time I see it in store!

Sounds like you're very busy at work! Hope your headache clears soon, your tea sounds delicious so enjoy & chill tonight :)
What exercises are you doing? Wonder if there's anything you could add/change to tone specifically.
I think I'm ready! I'm still looking out for bits (I need some undies & want to buy OH a gift). I've written a timeline for the days leading up to it so hopefully will get everything sorted.
I LOVE the sound of your Disney trip, it will be magical! We started looking at it again since Virgin are doing the free dining deal again but its committing to a lot of cash :-/ x

Sounds like you're very busy at work! Hope your headache clears soon, your tea sounds delicious so enjoy & chill tonight :)
What exercises are you doing? Wonder if there's anything you could add/change to tone specifically.
I think I'm ready! I'm still looking out for bits (I need some undies & want to buy OH a gift). I've written a timeline for the days leading up to it so hopefully will get everything sorted.
I LOVE the sound of your Disney trip, it will be magical! We started looking at it again since Virgin are doing the free dining deal again but its committing to a lot of cash :-/ x

Thanks, feeling a lot better now. Exercise wise I'm doing a bit of everything and I have noticed some overall toning but I guess I just need to be patient.

Sounds like you're very prepared, I just hope I'm as calm when it gets that close to ours. It is a lot of money (and is getting more expensive all the time) but we figured it's a once in a lifetime holiday and we're saving money elsewhere so it's still within budget.

Glad you're feeling better! And its good that you're noticing a difference- I gather it takes a while for toning to become apparent!
I'm surprised at how laid back I feel about it but I think being organised has helped- and you are very organised! So I'm sure you'll be fine :)
You're right about hol in a lifetime! It will be amazing and worth every penny- nice that you can make savings elsewhere too.
When does your dress arrive?! X

Glad you're feeling better! And its good that you're noticing a difference- I gather it takes a while for toning to become apparent!
I'm surprised at how laid back I feel about it but I think being organised has helped- and you are very organised! So I'm sure you'll be fine :)
You're right about hol in a lifetime! It will be amazing and worth every penny- nice that you can make savings elsewhere too.
When does your dress arrive?! X

Glad you aren't getting stressed! Apparently it's supposed to take 8 months, which means it should be here end of June / start of July. Quite excited to actually try it on again!

Evening everyone, just got in from work and had another tough day. Managed to stick to pan though, as the thought of dinner has got me through!

Breakfast - Bran Flakes (HEB) with skimmed milk (2 syns), banana

Lunch - Chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, carrots, aldi fat free yogurt (0.5 syns)

Dinner - Paella

Snacks - alpen light (3.5 syns), clementines, 2 kiwis

I love paella and any seafood really so I'm excited to start cooking it in a minute!

Weekend hasn't been too bad. Went out on Friday night for OH's birthday and had Lobster and a few cocktails, then went out last night for my Dad's birthday and had a smoked salmon platter thing. Been to the toby carvery today with the MiL and behaved myself so hopefully it won't look too bad on the scales tomorrow (despite mother nature arriving a tad early). Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend.

Woohoo, lost another 2lbs this week taking me to 10st 13lbs! Feeling really good about it and am determined to get even lower next week. Although we do have our menu tasting for the wedding tomorrow night so will definitely be over my syns then!

Today has been pretty busy at work but I'm looking forward to dinner:

Breakfast - bran flakes (HEB) with milk (2 syns), banana

Lunch - tuna, spinach, cherry tomatoes, saunas

Dinner- Quorn Bolognese with peppers, spinach, chopped tomatoes, pasta and grated cheese (HEA)

Snacks- 2 kiwis, options sachet (2 syns)

Well done! 2 lb is a great loss :)
Menu tasting will be great, are you choosing your options or tasting what you picked?
P.s. what are saunas for lunch? ! X

I think it was supposed to be gherkins but my phone auto-corrected it to that for some reason!

We were tasting some possible options, but can have pretty much anything we want. Really liked one of the deserts (caramelised pear tarte tatin) and liked a starter and main but not sure if the guests will like them. Found a nice white wine, just need to pick a red now. Was a lovely evening and probably ate way over my syns but hey ho, back on plan today.

Breakfast - 2 quorn sausages (2 syns), mushrooms, tomatoes, 2 poached eggs, beans

Lunch - 2 weetabix (HEB), with skimmed milk (HEA), kiwis

Dinner - Jacket potato, beans, salad

Have the day off work so will be decluttering the bedroom in a bit (whoop whoop!) Hope you're all having a good day.

Oh wow pear tarte tatin! Yum yum! Sounds brilliant but know what you mean about choosing something to suit everybody. I had a word with my venue and managed to wangle it so everyone could choose one of two options but they weren't happy about it :-/ I'm sure you'll choose wisely and if the puddings are anything to go by they will be amazing!
Todays food sounds nice- haven't had a cooked breakfast for ages.
Enjoy decluttering! It' can be quite therapeutic ;) x

Ah how exciting with the food tasting! It is one of the bits that I am most excited about! xxxx

Hey Ruby :).

How are you hun ? It's been a long time since I've been able to catch up on diaries. I hope your doing well. I'm restarting SW, have gained lots of weight so looking for some thinspiration. I'm sure you've been doing fab on the plan and hope to get some motivation from you too :p. Hope you have a smashing week ahead. Speak soon lovely.

Kay xx

:bighug:

Back