Rude weight Loss Joke, this cracked me up (don't read if you're easily offended!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 3 July 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    An overweight guy was reading the paper one day lamenting the fact that his doctor has ordered him to lose 75 pounds. Next thing he sees is an advertisement for a "guaranteed" weight loss program. "yeah right", he thinks to himself. "But let's see what they can do."

He calls them on the phone and subscribes to the 3-day, 10 lbs. weight loss program. The next day there comes a knock at his door, and when he answers, there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike's and a sign hanging around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Well, without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her. After they are through he kisses the girl one last time and thinks to himself with a nod, "I like the way this company does business."

For the next two days, the same girl shows up and the same thing happens each time. On the fourth day, he weighs himself and, sure enough, he has lost 10 pounds. Deciding that he likes his somewhat more slender physique, not to mention the method of "treatment", he calls the company back and subscribes to their 5-day, 20 lbs. weight loss program. He thinks that losing 20 pounds in only 5 days seems like a lot, but he is intrigued by what their "workout" schedule might be like this time.

As expected, the next day there comes a knock at his door. When he answers it there stands a 22 year old knockout dressed in nothing but a pair of Reebok's and a sign hanging around her neck. She is simply stunning, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

He's out the door like a shot!

This gal is in excellent shape and it takes a while to catch her. But when he does, it is worth every cramp and wheeze. She is wonderful, the best he has ever had. He is really looking forward to the next four days.

For the next four days, the same girl shows up and the same thing happens each time, much to his delight. On the sixth day, he weighs himself and, unbelievably, he has lost another 20 pounds. "I love this company," he thinks to himself, "I never knew losing weight could be so easy and so much fun."

Feeling much better about himself, he decides to go for broke and subscribe to the company's 7-day, 50 pound weight loss program. "Are you sure, sir?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," says he, "I love your program. Haven't felt this good in years!"

The next day there comes a knock at his door and he enthusiastically answers it. There stands before him a 200 pound perfect specimen of a man dressed in nothing but racing spikes and a sign around his neck. He introduces himself as a representative of the weight loss company.

The sign reads, "If I can catch you, I can have you."

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Heard this before had me in stiches
    and once again sat here wetting me pants brill :D

4. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Here's another one for you:

I gave up jogging for my health reasons. My thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire.

5. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Brilliant! :D

6. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    love it lol

7. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

hee hee, you can send him my way!;)

8. julz4gbr

julz4gbr want to mini

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim, cambridge..now atkins, and now exante,now slim and save
    Just read it to hubby,needless to say he had heard it before.Still a cracker though.

9. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    ooh ive heard that before.. its sooooo funny..

x x

10. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    never heard it,,,,thought it was ace! lol!!!!! x

11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Heard it before but it always makes me laugh

12. Mushette

Mushette Mistress Mush!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Never heard it before! V.funny!

13. loselose

loselose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cd
    thats great

14. diddy

diddy Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    never heard it before giggling as i type, just emailing it round the family lol

Diddy x

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

haha very funny. never heard it before kelly!

16. ravenluca

ravenluca Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    lol my face hurts with grinning pml

17. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Haha Love it!
    x x x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.