RugbyKirstys Road to Target

Awh Thanks hun.

Days not going to badley thanks. Am still at home for a bit before heading into uni, so ive been doing some coursework. Have to do a mini presentation on some findings ive found today. Not looking forward to it.
My mum managed to find a job for me to apply for too today, so tonights going to be writing out a covering letter to apply for it. Its so exciting now :)
After my valentines meal, im back on the slimfast now, and I cant believe how much i missed it. Yesterday was nice having a lunch out, and the day before with the meal but i miss the structure. Tonights dinner will be my youngs fish and chips, and a WW desert. Yummmy!

x x x

ooo good luck for the job!!

omg i know what you mean!!! and i hate the feeling of when i havent done slim fast because i feel really full and bloated. . . sounds wierd but i hate feeling full, i dont know why i do but i just do. and with slim fast i feel full obviously as im not hungry but its a nice full, when i eat normally i feel like you can see my food straight away in my belly! lol a chicken shaped lump!! lol

xxxx

Hey girls. I've just been reading through you posts and your all doing fantastically!!! I've been on slim fast in the past but I'm now on day 2 back on plan.

Reading threw others post really helps with motivation :)

Reading your posts I too also met my boyfriend online. We moved in together after 6months of knowing each other and have now been together 5years!

Congratulations Kirsty

You certainly deserve a lovely new dress!

I went shopping yesterday and tried on loads of things that will look nice with another 7lbs off so I will stick to plan and hopefully go back and get them in the sales!

Take care

XX

Hello All,

Im back from uni now and I have stuck to plan as much as possible today.
I have had
Slim Fast Bar - Brekkie
Square Crisps (snack)
Apple - (snack )
WW choc bar - (snack)

Ive had Nandos for my nandos for lunch and I had A ceaser Salad with no dressing and quarter of a chicken - That was 422 so i have 178 cals left.

As i didnt have my meal bar for lunch I have 230 cals left so I had a twix fino which was 188 cals and a packet of Wine pastels which were, 170 cals. which = 358 cals. So I was 128 cals over, but as I had 178 cals left from lunch Im okay.

Thats a bit long winded!! Tomorrow will be easier im not eating out anywhere and will b on the exercise bike for a bit too..

Also, I went to the cinema tonight (unplanned) to see the muppets and didnt buy anything to eat, just had a small diet coke

Breakthrough :)

Tomorrow i will have my fish n chips! :)

Good Morning,

happy friday!!!

well done on the cinema part!!! had to resist popcorn, sweets and ice cream isn't it!!! is the muppets any good?

Good choice at nandos too!!

xxx

Morning,

Nandos was lovely, and the muppets were so funny. I loved it!

I do have a confession, before going to the cinema i went into the shop (when i got the twix and the wine pastels) I picked up a hugggggge bag of malteasers. But, I got to the counter and gave the shopkeeper the malteasers back and just got the other stuff.

Then, when i went to the cinema, my boyf asked if I wanted anything else to eat. I declined then aswell and just had my diet coke :)

So, im pretty chuffed, didnt go over cals and felt much better after it.

Today I have had a shake and an apple so far.

What have u got planned for the wekend? xx

oooo well done!!! i've done that a couple of times, like walk into a shop and sort of been on auto pilot and picked up some crisps or chocolate and then thought what am i doing!! lol Always feel better dont you when you've had will power and stuck to the diet :)

Well tonight my sister is coming down from Plymouth. So i think dinner at home (not going to lie i am probably going to have my sausage and mash AGAIN!!!) and then im going to stay at my bfs. Tomorrow morning im going to go to the gym for a few hours (haven't been at all this week) and then in the evening me and boyf are going through our furniture - we have bought loads of furniture like bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers, coffee table, dining table, tv unit etc for our new apartment so we need to check all the bits are there and then will probably have a takeaway but it will be a chicken kebab for me so chicken lettuce and a pitta bread and probably like a handful of chips so i'll just have my shakes i think and no snacks on saturday to balance out my dinner. Then sunday me and boyf need to go to Brighton as his iphone has broken so he needs to go to apple to sort that out then on the way back we are going to go the tile places and look at tiles for the bathrooms in our apartment (exciting!!) and then at some point we need to drop some of the furniture off to my dad to store as my bedroom is jam packed with stuff now!! lol

How about you hun? xxx

I will admit i felt amazing after doing that, and whats even better is that if the scales show a loss on monday (although its my horrible TOTM) so not expecting much, then Ill be even happier as all my planning would have payed off as I knew I would be eating out this week etc.

Today, Im going to the swimming pool to look after my neice whilst my sister is swimming with my nephew. My niece is 13 weeks old , so ill be feeding her whilst there too. Im sure someone will think shes my child. I have always wanted children so when I was told I may not be able to have them due to the severity of my PCOS I was distraught. (hence why I wanted to lose weight to get to the optiminal weight so if i needed fertility treatment they couldnt send me away to lose weight first.
Im always tearful when people think a baby that im holding is mine, but I always have an element of hope. one day!

The rest of today I will be doing coursework, and then meeting my boyfriend at uni to go food shopping.

Tomorrow and Sunday are doing lots of prep work for uni and talks and do an assignment that has to be done on Monday to proof read through to submit.

I have my meal planned tonight, definate Youngs Fish and Chips. I have a huggge craving for chocolate at the moment.

aw bless you, good on you though for losing the weight to stop them trying to fob you off as doctors always seem to do. Always keep that hope there hun!!! you and your boyf seem like lovely people and i always believe that good things happen to good people!! you will get your wish one day through one way or another.

oo sounds like you have a good weekend planned! OMG i had that last night! it was my sisters birthday which is why she is coming up and to go with her present i bought her a big bar of bubbly dairy milk - im not a dairy milk lover at all! more galaxy but all last night i was thinking oooo im gonna have some and then ill buy her another bar tomorrow but then i thought NO!!! i dont even like dairy milk that much so i had a blue ribbon instead with a cup of tea - they are only 99cals!! phew chocolate fix sorted and diet not blown!!!! success lol

xxxx

My sister asked me on Tuesday when i was going to the shop to get her a diary milk, I asked her what size and she just said ' normal size'. I came back with ... a Milky bar. Which when i checked, was less calories then a diary milk. I think its probebly because i havnt brought those kind of chocolate bars for ages, and when I do, i go for the low calorie option. Like a twix fino instead of a normal twix (which is 40 cals less a stick compared to the normal ones) and milky bar instead of dairy milk!

Ive had a mini rocky bar (99 cals) for my choc fix this morning. The next test will be the cafe at the swimming pool, They dont allow u to take food in with u and ill be sitting in there with my neice for an hour!

ooooo have a diet coke or something, i find when im hungry but its too early for dinner or i dont want to waste a snack etc if i have a glass of coke it fills me up more than water for an hr or so! x x x

Ill be burping like a good 'un! i may have to though, id love a milkshake but they make theirs with icecream!

ooo yer milkshakes can be dangerous (unless they are slimfast obviously) have a coke and packet of crisps sure they will do quavers or something like that :) xx

I was safe, i had a bottle of water and some snack a jacks. :) had a great time looking after my neice, she was a doddle once i fed her.

So ive had my 3 snacks now, and i didnt have any lunch, so now ive got home ive had a WW wrap (one just plane).
So i have 600 cals left for my evening meal. Roll on Fish and Chips, and 130 left over.

xx

So, before i went food shopping i had another WW wrap (plan) and ive just put my Fish and Chips in the ovan. Ive been wanting these allllll week. Been craving them so badley so im glad to be having them now. They are 401 cals and then I have a WW cookie desert thats 167 cals. I still have some cals left so if im reallly hungry ill have a no added sugar jelly.

I also went round aldi and tesco wanting nothing but chocolate or fatty foods (TOTM), the most i got to it, was a WW Quiche and thats it. No naughty treats for me.Im sooo proud :)

Well done on resisiting the junk food in the supermarket! My week 2 was bad because of TOTM and I gave in to the chocolate! But I've been back on track all of week 3 n most of week 4!

Well this morning, I have had a Tesco own meal bar. They ran out of the SlimFast meal bars in Tesco so brought there own, they are more priceier but nicer.

so, today is a day of doing uni work, Ive done the housework already and my boyf not home til 7, so its gunna be a long old day!

Thankyou :)

Today so far, ive had a meal bar. Ive done all my housework so all i have to do is do my coursework today. It has to get done and my boyfs not home til 7 :( xxxxx

I have a feeling this weekend will just drag.

Its soo quite cos its been raining theres nothing to do, although im putting off doing an assignment which i probebly could do in a day and get it out the way and done.
So far ive had - A meal bar (Brekkie)
2 x WW wraps and salad (lunch, and = 215 cals)
Sugar Free Jelly (3 cals)
Small Apple (1/2 snack)
WW cookies (Snack)
Square Crisps (snack)

I admit I have had 4 fig rolls,

My dinner tonight will be WW Quieche and Salad. Maybe 1 potato waffle aswell.

Back