RugbyKirstys Road to Target

Wow, I hate hormones. My stomache is doing nothng but grumble at me. Ive done the drinking and seeing if it subsides but its just not. Im a bit warey as I have WI on Monday morning.

I have had (to add to the list from above), so I know im over. :(
1 WW choc bar ( 96 cals)
Another Sugar Free Jelly (8 cals again)
another fig roll

I have a feeling Im now going to have half a toad in the whole and a Waffle and salad instead of the quiche and have that tomorrow. x

Well, last night i had Toad in the hole, 1 waffle and some salad. Then for pudding I had WW yoghurt.

I did go to bed having a curlywirly. Weighed myself this morning and I have STS, so Im going to get my essay done and then do loads of biking on the bike machine.

Gota get this weight off by tomorrow morning.

Today , so far i have had a meal bar.

to update, im pretty close to getting my essay done, so im going to finish that and then have some lunch, as I know i will be snacking this afternoon (ive figured this one!!) Im having a low cal lunch thats my cooked meal, so then it will save me probebly one extra snack if I need it. So im having a big Yorkshire pudding with meat and veg that go in the middle, and then im having a WW cookie pot. That will equal 500 cals so ill have an extra snack , so this afternoon ill have two snacks (ive already had a packet of 99 cal crisps, and WW cookies, and then when my boyf gets back tonight, ill have my meal bar.

Yipeeee, one essay done :)

So, ive had my lunch, im gunna have a break for about half an hour, and then go on the cycle machine for a bit. Grab a shower, do the washing up and look remotatley presentable for when my boyfriend comes home :)

Then.... its onto my next talk, which is on Tuesday but thankfully its on what ive done before just in more depth.

Weheyyy! ive just done 30 minutes on the bike. Am shattered now!

Ive burnt 268 calories , so im hoping that has made up for some of the damage I did yesterday. Also Ive had a small apple so ive had half another snack.

Ive now had my meal bar, so i have one and a half snacks left :)

Last edited:
So, the boyfriends just got home, so all I want to do is munch again!
Ive had a banana (100 cals) and a small yoghurt (45 cals) so, ive had my food for the day.

If im hungry ill just drink.

Hi moretongirl! Good luck on your slimfast Journey.

Weigh day today and ive lost nothing. Ive put on 4ozs, so im going to do everything possible this week to lose, ill go on the exercise bike as much as I can, and re weigh on Friday. If ive lost nothing then, then ill be flipping distraight and will contemplate giving up.

What makes this worse is that this week ive planned so well. Rahh soo annoyed :(

This morning so far I have had a milkshake. We have been invited to my boyfs best mates tonight and his gf's cooking us lasagne. So ill have a small portation of lasagne and she said that cheesecake is for pud. So im going to kindly decline on the cheesecake. Im going to save one of my snacks aswell just incase its over 600 cals.

Tuesday im going round my grandmas at lunch time, so ill probebly have my cooked meal in the middle of the day.

Wednesday my boyf and I will be going away for a day trip. I think we will be going to wetherspoons or somthing for lunch, but hopfully all the walking will make up for it.

Im gunna do as much as I can to tryna shift this weight by Friday or else ill just end up crying.

hey hun,

well done for the bike work!! :)

right i've decided to go over to Slim and Save - going to have 4 items a day, shake for brekkie, shake for lunch, meal for dinner and a bar after dinner.

its about 650cals a day and can have 150g veggie with dinner so i think i will do ok with it. alot less than slim fast. Im going to order my stuff today for a months supply, is about the same if not less cost than SF.

i've done well on SF - 12.5lbs in 5 weeks but i now am feeling like im cheating more and more and know it wont be long before i give up so im going to go with Slim and Save and do that :) average weight loss is 20-25lbs in first month and then a stone in the months there after.

Sooo for today and tomorrow im cutting out my snacks for SF to try and get used to not eating anything between shakes and my meal . . . so far so good :)

will still keep coming on the SF part of the forum though as want to see how you are all getting on :) x x x

Your braver then me Em! I couldn't do somthing that I couldn't snack inbetween meals.

So ive come home from uni, and ive had a small banana and an small apple (that both end up being 50 cals each), and I've had my milkshake for my lunch. So, I have my 600 cal meal and 1 snack left.

Im pushing myself into doing work today so I wont want to snack when I don't need to. I have a nice pristene kitchen and have hoovered throughout my flat. I may jump on the bike if I have enough time before going out. If not, im looking forward to the meal tonight :)

yes i know will be hard not to snack and the whole diet is like the calories of our SF meal alone :S but i need to do it. ATM im not being strict enough with SF and have cheated loads, as in o i'll have another packet of crisps as we are "allowed" them and i can see it in my weight loss. i want something rigid and this is it! can still have 150g veggies which i think will be my saviour!!! i love brocolli atm!!

so im sticking to SF without snacks today and tomorrow and will start it on Weds although im really feeling having a MASSIVE fish and chips tomorrow night hehe!!!

your doing well today hun! keep going :) x x x

I have a massive craving for Chocolate at the moment. im hoping that goes out my system as im giving up chocolate for lent. Will be a nightmare but worth it i hope. Thankfully this wont include my slimfast shakes, as one of these is chocolate so I can still have the nice chocolate flavour :)

ooo have you :S oooo good for you giving it up for lent well done!! looks like i'll be giving up food haha! opps!! :)

nevermind, its only food isnt it!! what harm can be done from not eating bad things!! only good will come of it xxx

This is true, usually im fine but this week ive just wanted absolutley nothing but crap!

Ive had a bit of water, and im now im feeling sick. Its driving me mad not knowing how many calories will be in the lasagne.

ooo thats what i have been like which is why i know i need to switch as otherwise i will just eat all the crap!!! lol and not stop and then before i know it - Hello all the weight i lost on SF!!!

you'll be fine hun, like you said have a small portion - kindly decline the cheesecake and bulk up on the salad. x x x

Im usually really good, which is probebly why im bad now. just feel like picking, its probebly because im procrastinating over work and a talk i dont want to do :/

Ive just looked up homemade lasagne online and the average is 475 calories, so I think ill put that down for my dinner and I should be on the safe side.

o yes . . . food is always a comfort isnt it . . . when your worried . . . when your sad . . . when your happy!! thats what i need to get out of!! xxx

Back