RugbyKirstys Road to Target

The one thing i have definatley learnt is what my trigger foods are, so i avoid them like the plague, i havnt had a penguin buscuit in 3 years and choccie fingers in a year, the box would just go in one.

I suppose ive got to be thankful im not starting from the very beginning i couldnt imagine being my heaviest and being stuck after a 3 week plateu.

Hun I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of a loss this week. TOTM plays havoc with your hormones and water retention can make it look like you haven't lost a thing. Keep going and don't give up!

Thanks hun, it really puzzled me this morning, as I lost 3.8lbs last month.

well ive come back from our friends house and it was lovely. Our friend knew that I was on slimfast, so I had a small portion of home made lasagne, and 4 small slices of garlic bread (im gunna have that added up to about 600 cals) for my pudding I had a fruit salad. I was catered for so well, and was offered Cherry Pie (was going to be cheesecake), but then was told I could have a fruit salad if I wanted too. So i had strawberry, half an apple, rasberry's and grapes. So that was my 100 cals snack that I saved over. So I shouldnt be over today :)

Morning Hun,

oooo sounds very good! its nice when people take into consideration that your on a diet isnt it! i've told my friends that as of tomorrow i will be on Slim and Save and basically can't eat anything other than that lol sooo instead of going out for dinner we will just go shopping or go to the cinema or something :)

x x x

Just had my last bit of chocolate before lent. im also giving up sweets. 40 days and 40 nights i can do this!

oooo well done!!

day 1 of Slim & Save today!!! :) going to have a shake later in the morning, vanilla with some coffee and then going to have a caramel one later for lunch.

hope your ok x x x

Hey!

Sorry yesterday I was at uni and then went off to my grandmas for the rest of the day. I didnt have the healthiest of things at my grandmas as i made 3 pancakes each for us, but i think ive made up for it today with the amount ive walked. ill write down a bit later on what i had yesterday but it includes biscuits and a blue riband bar.

Today, first day of lent and i was going to derby. I have resisted so many temptations its been unreal. We went into a market with a huggge sweet stall in it, went into the main shopping centre, and the worst thing was i was greet to those Malteaser bunnies on offer at the train station. Still didnt get anything. So proud.

Ive managed to get another top in H and M, fit soo well. I got some Pjs in Primark and a jumper, and the PJs are quite big, i think i should have got a size 14, but its either 12-14 or 16-18. I need the 14-16!

I also got some jeans from dorothy perkins, finally that fit me properly!

I had a meal bar this morning (Summer Fruit), and we had a meal out. I chose a childrens meal in Wetherspoons which was ham, egg and chips and it was 530 cals. I also had a fruit pack that came with it, and that was 54 odd cals so thats my 600 for my evening meal gone. I had a stronnng craving for crisps but never got any so i had some squares when i went home, so i have 2 snacks and a meal bar left. Not sure if ill have the two snacks but ill definatley make sure i have the meal bar.

Ill still be reweighing on Friday, hoping to have lost somthing.

Hows ur first day been on slim n save? xx

Ive now had a banana and a WW Yoghurt. Thats my 3 snacks had and my meal within calories for the day. Ive also had my meal bar :)

Last edited:
Also, I got my blood test results back. They are all absolutley fine and im not anaemic either. My blood result was 14.6 so im the high end of excellent as its out of 11-16 :)

So this morning, hopfully another good day. I have had a pretty good week this week :)
Tonight me and my boyfriend are having a romantic evening in. We enjoyed the valentines evening in, with no tele, just the radio playing and talking that we're going to do that every week one night a week.
So, im cooking but we're going to have stuff we already have in the freezer so we dont have to go all out and blow SF again.

Tonight im having a WW Quieche, Salad, Waffles and then for pud ill have some Jelly I think as I would usually have my WW cookie pot but I can't as its Chocolate and ive given it up for lent.

So as for today, Im not in uni til 3, which is great for me, gives me time to get some work done before going in. I have so far, had

Shake - Strawberry
Banana (snack)

Hello hunny,

oooo good news on the blood results!! and seems as if your doing really well on SF!! ooo your ham egg and chips sounds yummy.

my first day on Slim and Save went really well - had my first shake at 11, second at 3, meal at 6 and bar at 7:30. All was good the meals are really yummy! loved it. Just was quite tired. . . in bed by 9:30 lol!!!

woke up today feeling good, a little hungry but just having some water and will have my first pack at 11ish, i think going to try the porridge :)

ooo lovely that you dont start until 3!!! lucky thing :)

awww thats such a nice idea about you and your bf!! how lovely to have a nice meal every week.

well i hope your all ok today hun :)

xxx

Thanks hun. Your first day on Slim n Save sounds good. I couldnt have my first shake at 11 though, id be starving marvin'!

Well, turns out we're not having our meal tonight now. One of our friends needs some help so we are helping her out. A friend in need is a friend indeed and all that jazz. So we're doing it tomorrow instead.

So today, I went to put my jeans on I got yesterday. I am soooo pleased, they fit me like a treat, they are boot cut, and not ment to be high waisted but mine go above my waist so when i sit down i only have a lil mini podge thats inbettwen the top of my jeans and the bottom of my bra, ya'know the bit I mean? My top from primark goes really well, so im now offically the 'average size in the UK'. :)

Still had nothing to eat extra so far, but im now going into uni early, so ill be taking a snack with me and a meal bar and a bottle of water. I refuse to cave in this week. :) home by 6.10 and then sorting out some dinner.

xx

Last edited:
well after a few days your body goes into ketosis which means you no longer feel hungry! few!!

aw well done on the jeans front! haha yes i know the bit you mean!!! always the last bit of blooming flab to get rid of isnt it!! grr

aw thats sweet helping your friend!!

have a good day at uni!!

xxx

Thanks hun

Had a very stressful day today , and its not even half 4! ive been in uni since 1 doing work. Managed to print off a job application and an assignment.
i have a lecture 5 til 6 and then ill be coming home ... Hurray! Im just craving food, especially chocolate and sweets. Which is what ive given up for lent. I may nip to the shop and get some mini cheddars or somthing on campus. Im fancing a pizza express pizza tonight, and they have a new 500 calorie range. That'll be mine! :)

So Pizza express is booked. 500 cal meal is mine! :)
I ended up not buying anything at all at the shop, my friend brought some sweets but i wasnt even tempted.

I went into our little costa hub and got a de caf tea and a banana flapjack. However I didnt even eat half the flapjack, so ill have my 500 cal pizza, and i still have 100 cals left. So thats me :)

I had my pizza, it was amazing. An american with salad in the middle and light dressing. 500 calories sorted. Went to the shop for some pud, and have got some fruit salad and some fat free yoghurt. Yummmy. Best day today so far x

ooo well done you!! pizza sounds good! nice when restaurants are a bit more diet friendly isnt it!!! :)

well done on the pudding too! good healthy choice.

So have you got much planned this weekend hun?

im on my 3rd day of Slim & Save now! all going well, had a slight headache yesterday but thats all really! :)

xxx

Thanks hun, reweighed today and im down to 12st 11.8 so just under a lb lost since monday. I aim to lose a lot more then that overal this week but i suppose its a start and its shifting again.

This weekend,not too much planned really. Today is uni work and our romantic meal tonight, tomorrow is rugby, im going to see a local club and then watching the wales match either at home or at the club. Boyfs working long day tomorrow til 8 so im staying out the flat as long as possible to stop me from picking and sundays even more uni work. Its all fun!!

Been so good with temptations these last few days. Going into tesco and seeing so many bars of chocolate and not picking up one i was so proud of and the fact i didnt even change it to just chocolate ill give up, but sweets aswell.

So far today ive had nothing, but im going to have my shake in a minute and then ill have a banana a bit later on.

im going to plan my meals for this week, as im eating out possibley 3 times next week, but everything will be under 600 cals, im not gunna fail!

how about you, what do u haveplanned? xxx

aw that sounds like a lovely weekend hun.

Finish work at 3 today! thank god! and then going to get my nails done. . . thank god again! lol then tonight we are going bowling. Tomorrow im shopping with my friend and then night in with the bf saturday. Sunday most prob sorting house bits out and looking for bathroom tiles :)

xxx

Ah that sounds cool. All nice and domesticated..

Day 3 of lent, and still no chocolate or sweets have touched my lips. It was mine and my boyfriends 17 month anniversary yesterday, usually i get some choccies, but decided not to. :)

Today ive had a meal bar for brekkie, then I had 2 WW Wraps (106 cals each), a drizzle of Tomato Sauce and Salad with some Quavers for my 2nd snack. My first snack was a banana. Tonight im cooking a quieche, waffles and salad and im cooking my boyfriend a pizza. xx

Well, I went to cook my quieche and it cant be cooked from frozen. Dopey me i didnt look at that so ive put it in the fridge to defrost for tomorrow evenings dinner.

Ive had 2 1/2 M and S sausages, which = 425 cals and I had 2 waffles which are 105 each and some salad which all = 635 cals. So im 35 calories over and with 100 calories left for my evening snack.

Im feeling a little bit sick though i think ive eaten to much! so i may have some fat free yoghurt and i maybe 10 calories or somthing over from the day.

I may not even have the yoghurt.

Back