RugbyKirstys Road to Target

Morning,

Today, ive had a Strawberry milkshake and a banana.

Im cooking a meal tonght so ive counted that in too :)

Morning!

sorry not caught up with you alot this week!

How are you? looks like your in a good mind set at the mo!! well done!!

Atkins is going well! food is alllll soooooooo yummy im absolutly loving it! i have more energy, im sooooo much happier and healthier! and back to my normal self

xxxx

Morning hun, so glad everythings going well for you too.

I have never felt more positive then I currently do on slimfast. Ive had a lot of breakthroughs about myself and my habits with food. I had a sneaky peek on the scales and its looking hopful.

Ive had no sweets, no chocolate and no bread for over a week and I don't miss it at all. Especially if it helps with my weight loss.

Ive been buying some things this week for walking, ive got a thin long sleeve t shirt type thing, a holder for my keys that clips on my trainers and a lead so i can finally charge my ipod for walking. :)

So looking forward to going out walking especially as the weather gets nice. :)

I bet ur looking forward to ur first weight in on Atkins, so glad youve found a plan thats suiting you. xx

aw that sounds good about the walking! getting on track, i'll be going back to the gym next week :) yay! 3 times a week im aiming for as minimum!

good news that the scales are going down! not long till official weigh day for you! my first weigh in will be saturday 10th March. Wanted to change weigh day to saturday morning and don't wanna do this saturday because its too soon even though i had a peek and have STS wahoo! most people put on after going from SF or VLCD to Atkins! so im really pleased with that! so still at my stone off in total over about 7weeks now :)

Weather has been lovely hasnt it! looks lovely again now! xxx

Thats sounds great.

I think if things go the way I hope they will, I will be at my stone mark from slimfast in about 2 weeks or so. My body always has been a little slow off the mark with weight loss. Bit annoying....

If i lose 2lb this week I would be at my lowest i have ever been in my adult life. Looking forward to it :)

So what do u have planned this weekend? xx

oo that sounds good well done! :)

Finishing work at 3 today so going to meet my friend for a coffee in town straight after. Then off home to cook me and bf dinner! Steak sandwich for him and Steak salad for me. then Saturday morning we are going shopping, then im out in the evening with the girls for dinner and to see "one for the money" at the cinema. Cant wait! and then lazy sunday morning and off to see bf's grandad i think.

How about you? xxx

Sounds like a lovely weekend Emma.

Well for the rest of the day im going to do some more uni work. I really have to get my bum into gear with it as i seem to dwindle at the weekend with my work. I have no rugby to go to this weekend and my boyf is working extra late, til half ten, so really i have no excuses not to get it done really.

Anyway... yeh today im going to do uni work and then im cooking for my boyf tonight. hes easily pleased as Im cooking him pizza and waffles. Im having a my fish and chip dinner.
Tomorrow will be uni work, maybe a bit of cycling on the bike and hoping my ipod charger gets delievered.
Sunday im spending the day in the uni library. Oht the joys of the 3rd year. Ive been applying for so many jobs aswell, so im hoping to get applying for some of those too.

x x x

Todays food has been:
Breakfast - Strawberry Shake
Snack- Banana
Lunch - 2 WW pittas (106 each), Salad and a drizzle of Tom Sauce (115)
Snack - Quavers
Dinner will be a youngs fish and chips meal (401 cals) and a banoffee pud of a sticky toffee WW cheesecake (187 cals)

Feeling very positive still. It seems even after a little food i feel extremely full. will be keeping myself busy this afternoon with some uni work.

Morning All,

Well, another weekend is here already and my sister text me this morning asking if I would like to go to Asda to help her with a food shop. So, Im going to meet her at 1 oclock which gives me time to be able to do some uni work before going out.
Im really really looking forward to weighday on Monday morning. Ive been 100% for the past two weeks so im just hoping it pays off.

So far this morning ive had
Strawberry Milkshake - Breakfast
Banana - Snack.
Lunch- 1 WW pitta (106), and salad and a small drizzle of tom sauce. (110 cals) and Quavers (88 cals) [added up to 198 which is still under the calories for a meal bar or shake]
Snack - Go ahead fruit slices bar (148 cals)
Dinner- have no idea yet!

Last edited:
Evening.

Well, as you may have read on a post i have put in the main forum, I brought some new scales. They are reading 10lbs lighter then my old ones now i dont know which ones i believe... Hmmmm :/

Today has been lovely I spent the afternoon with my sister and neice and nephew. Went to asda and picked up a couple of bits.
I have had for my dinner.
WW Quieche - 332 calories
4 mini waffles - 130
Salad - 0
Tom Sauce - 4 cals
WW Summer crumble pot - 170

This = 636 calories. I have 700 cals for my dinner as I have 1 snack left for the day. So thats me done for the day. Ill have water for the rest of the night. :)

Morning all,

Well I'm still none the wiser what to do about my new scales and if I should use them or not. Im popping into boots tomorrow and will use the scales closest to the amount of weight they say Iam.

Still weigh day tomorrow and im still feeling confident. Still no chocolate or sweets and yesterday was even harder as I went to asda and my sister wanted to go down the sweet isle!! Still i didnt get anything at all not even for the boyfriend.

So today so far i have had

Shake - Strawberry and Chocolate (was a bit yuck but drank it anyway)
Banana - snack
Lunch - 3 WW fruit malt loaf slices (68 cals each =204 and not even 10g of olive oil spread so im gunna use that to add the rest so ill put that down as 26 cals)
Snack - Wotsits

Tonight im making omlettes so im going to have a nice huge fluffy omlette and salad :)

My omlette will be 175 cals for the cheese and 300 cals for the eggs. so thats 475 cals. Ill have 175 cals left over, so i may have a small pud, or a yoghurt. Ill still have a 100 cal snack left so I may have that inbetween having my lunch and when i made dinner.

Last edited:
Oh dear. Im so annoyed with myself. I had a 450g fat free yoghurt pot. I really hope it doesnt make to much of a difference on weigh day tomorrow. So because of this (this is 300 odd cals) ive changed my dinner to have a big yorkshire pudding with beef in the middle (counted as 300 cals as I didnt have the gravy and the extras).

Im going to have a mini WW pudding pot which is 170 cals and thats it. Ive just got to cross my fingers now!

Ive had my WW pot so thats now it for the day x

xx

Last edited:
Weigh Day this morning and ive lost lb. Im happy with that, its all going in the right direction which is always good. I have a mixed day at uni today so ive brought a meal bar with me and some snacks incase i cant get home in time for lunch

I have an oats so simple porridge this morning as I didnt have time to make my brekkie up, wow its amazing, 215 cals for a pot of Oats so simple that u just add water with stir and enjoy.. My uni do them so whilst everyone else was having a fry up, i had a porridge. Sooo scrummy :)

Hello Stranger.

Im doing really well thanks. Looks like you are too. Well Done you :)

Ive now had some quavers aswell as the porridge and thats been it.

I am so flipping proud of myself.
Ive been at uni since 9, and ive managed to not only complete an assignment, I have also not snacked any extra to what i have already planned and ive just had my porridge this morning, quavers and my meal bar for lunch. So ill have 2 snacks and a meal left for tonight so im finally making an omlette i didnt get last night. As i have 2 snacks left it may mean ill get to have a waffle to go with it.

Ive been sipping on water and although i have money i am determined not to get anything extra to eat. :)

Well done :D Glad to see you're doing great! x

Thankyou hun. Im sooo hungry but am so determined not to snack for no need.

Back