RugbyKirstys Road to Target

This morning I have had
Breakfast - Strawberry Shake

Snack - WW Cookies

I don't know what Im going to have for snacks yet, but im going to have a mid morning workout, about 11 o clock after doing some work, and then have a Chicken salad for lunch ( I have some left over chicken from last night im going to cook) and then play things by ear.

Lunch will be 130 cals of Chicken, mixed salad and celery and radishes, i added 15g of mild cheedar cheese aswell, and a WW wrap so my total calories for lunch was (298 cals) , and I have had some Walkers baked star crisps.

So, in order to get the my calories in control, Im going to have a WW ready meal under 300 cals and a pudding. Ill have 600 cals for dinner and pud to take out the defercit of the extra cals from lunch.

Tesco Light choice Fruit Slices (snack and 50 cals extra)

So i have 550 cals as i was 50 over from my final snack.

I have just put a beef in red wine sauce with potato readymeal in the microwave (259 cals), and im going to have some mixed salad with it aswell..

My pudding im going to have is Banana and Low fat Yogart which will be 187 cals, that would make it 446 cals and then i still have 100 cals left over if i fancy picking on somthing later but im going to tery not to use it if possible.
Workout Done :)

Im going to have 1 kiwi fruit (14 cals) and 1 satsuma (25 cals) for the evening and thats it. Total calories for today: 1361

Last edited:
Your doing really well, I started my slim fast last tuesday, have to say I don't like the shakes, but I love the meal replacement bars, yummy, I drink 3 litres of water each day also, which I have to say I get it hard cause i'm not a water lover lol, so i had a sneak on my scales yesterday and I have losted 7lbs which is just brill, hope u maybe lose 3lb this week, only prob I have now got the flu and feel so ill, would just like to sit down and pig out, but no, I am determit to stay good, then it's the joys of mantaining then!!!! (sorri bout my spelling) keep up the good work :)x

Thankyou, a 3lb loss would be great this week but 1lb ill be extra happy with to lose my 60lb overal. Ive been doing my workouts for the past 2 days and im feeling great from it now.. So Happy to be able to do them like I used to :)

Good luck with your journey :)

Wow you have done really well. Great inspiration ;)

Ive finally done it! ive lost my 1lb to get to 4 stone loss! So flipping happy. 14lbs to go till target. My perseaverance has finally paid off.

Today i have:

done my workout and

Breakfast: Strawberry Shake

Snack- Tesco light choices Cranberry fruit slices (boyfriend has one slice so I only have to count it as one snack)

Lunch - 1 tesco light choices wrap (185 cals) Drizzle of Salad cream (5 cals) and a bowl of Salad (0 cals) = 190 cals

Snack- Walkers baked Star crisps

So, I have 700 cals left (600 + snack)

Last edited:
Congrats on your 4st loss hun, that's great news :)

Dee

You are very welcome, cannot wait to be as pleased as you :)

Im looking forward to more weight coming off from now on, and hoping my goal is closer then it was before. Only a stone to go and with the amount of exercise im doing I hope it comes off quite quickly :)

Thanks Alana, im glad thats what i did in the end, i feel shattered after doing it, but once ive done a round im much happier and have a spring in my step :)

Last edited:
So, last night we had a friend come round for dinner to Sample my famous Omlettes, I make a mean Omlette! :) I usually make them with loadsa cheese and 3 eggs, but as i was fancying some potato last night I decided not to have an omlette (as it usually means chips aswell and wouldnt have enough calories), so I had the other half of my WW Quieche, 6 mini waffles and lots of Salad. That ended up being approximatley 318 calories so I have 2 lots of garlic bread (145x2) 608 cals altogether, but I had a snack left, so i didnt go over. I had a fruit salad aswell for pud... Then, we went for a walk to tesco and I got some tootti fruities, I have been craving them for so long, so I got some, and had half a bag...
I then freaked out and realised Im throwing away all the hardwork Ive done so made my boyfriend take the rest of the tootti fruities and I put them in his bag and have now put them away on his sweet cuboard. It was a moment of weakness and Im so annoyed with myself. I checked the scales this morning, thankfully no harm done.

So, this morning.

Breakfast - Strawberry Milkshake.

I have staff training today at my volunatery job and its going on at lunch time, so im going to take a snack with me and have a shake when i get home as I wont be around there for long.

When i get back, ill be doing my workout.

Ive had two block of Maomi's and half a slimfast bar and a wrap 165 115 = 280
moamis are have no idea, so im putting them down as 50 cals per block. so 1 snack. I have 2 snacks left and my dinner. Im also going to do my work out after dinner.

Last edited:
I failed.

Moamo are 88 cals a block, so thats two snacks and for my dinner i have another 1/4 of garlic bread (145) and a fish and chip dinner(401) = 546 cals. I have one other snack left but dont think ill use it. Im quite tierd so im not going to do my workout tonight im going to do double tomorrow morning. :)

So, last night I had my dinner and then a bit later on I had a WW pudding. I had Caramel Crunch. !77 cals. That was all I had.

Today, as I didn't managed to get a workout in, in the end yesterday im doing a double workout today so 4 circuit sets and a warm up and cool down. I felt so guilty yesterday that I didnt manage to get a workout in, as i was feeling tierd after staff training so imdoing double the workout today! All to get more weight off by Friday! xx

Afternoon All,

I did my double workout this morning. I did a 50 minute workout, 10 minute warm up, 30 minutes (4 sets of the circuit) weight training and then a 10 minute cool down. I felt shattered after doing the usual two sets but i knew if i wanted to see the numbers go down then i had to do more. I didnt feel dizzy or anything so i know its okay to push myself.

Ive had for breakfast a slim fast shake.

We have no run out of milk, so ive had 1 wrap (135 cals) salad and salad cream (5 cals), Salt and Vinegar Holla Hoops (128) and 3 slices of fruit slices (148 cals)

So im going to have my lunch as 176 cals of the wrap, the salad and cream, then 28 cals from the hoola hoops and 48 cals from the fruit slices. Then the other 200 cals will be 2 snacks.

Tonight I think im going to have a WW lasgane (294 cals) and then a banana and yoghurt.

I am also aswell as doing the workout im changing my bedroom about so its lots of furniture moving :)

After my double workout, i have also changed the furniture round in the bedroom.(very sweety!), im having a low calorie meal or 6 mini waffles (160 cals) and 1 chicken burger (200 cals) and some salad.

Im also going to have a banana and some yoghurt. Heres to a good weight loss on Friday! :)

Didnt have banana and yoghurt in the end, I had a WW Cheesecake whcih was 177 cals.

1 day left before WI and im feeling confident, I would love to be 12.7 or lower. Ive been doing workouts every single day this week (well when i didnt do one on Tuesday I did double on Wednesday) and im feeling good for it.
Im having one day off which will be on Sunday but thats the only day off ill have. I have 3 days left until lent finishes but I dont even think ill be going back to eating chocolate. Im just not bothered by it anymore. Not even the low calorie versions.

So today. Im going round my grandmas later on. So Ive had my breakfast already then will be doing a workout and then some uni work before off to my grandmas. However im going to see her after lunch so it means i wont be having two meals at hers, but just one.

Breakfast: 1 banana and 1 apple (150 cals) + 100g fat free yoghurt (79 cals) = 229 cals

Last edited:
Thankyou, im feeling a difference in my clothes already :)

I've done my workout, and ive just had my lunch so I wont be having anything at my grandmas. Im gunna stock up on de caf tea when im round hers instead.

I have had 1 wrap with salad and a dash of Tomato Sauce - 135 cals and a 3 slice fruit slices from tesco.( 49 cals for 1 slice) ------- Lunch

2 slices of the fruit slice ----- Snack

So, i have 2 snacks and dinner left :)

Back