RugbyKirstys Road to Target

Feeling very proud of myself. Went to the cash point today to get some money for the bus, but as i could only get £10 out I went to the shop and brought some WATER!!!! just to break a note, then went into another shop for some milk and then off to my grandmas.

I had 800 calories I could have had whilst there, I did have buiscuits (8 oppps!) 5 Rich Teas and 3 Malted Milks Im going to check the calories on that, and I had marmite on toast. 3 slices of bread with low fat butter and marmite-

Buiscuits were 5 Rich Teas: 180 cals
3 malted Milks: 132 calories

Toast is: 294 for the bread
Lurpak lighter spread- 162
Marmite- 27 cals

All of those calories I had was 795. So im 5 calories down. That was very lucky!

Weigh Day tomorrow :)

Weighed in this morning for my first Friday WI. Ive lost 1.2lbs!! Im 12stone 7.4. Get In!!!!!!!

This morning so far, ive had nothing to eat. Am just going to make a Choc shake, wait an hour and then do a workout :)

Decided against a workout today, as im going to be a double one tomorrow. I have had a chocolate shake and a banana. Im going to have a WW can of soup and some crisps for my lunch and then dinner will be home made toad in the hole with salad. :)

Well, my boyf has asked if I want to go to Harvester for Dinner. I have 800 cals to play with so im going to sort out what dinner I can have.

absolutley spoilt for choice in harvester. So yummy, i had 700 cals to play with, as I had a pky of WW cookies between lunch and going out, and I had a small rack of ribs, chips and corn on the cob. All counted in as 690 cals. I did have fruit skewers for afters but as i didnt have the icecream id say im about 50 cals over.

Very happy, back to workouts and eating healthly tomorrow.

Last edited:
Woke up late today, I have had my breakfast (choc and vanilla shake) and a banana. Im going to wait til 1 and do a workout and then start doing some cooking. Im making Rock Cakes (Anyas recipe) and Toad in the hole for dinner tonight.

ive done my double workout. 50 mintes full pelt, was not a pretty sight.

I have had a chocolate milkshake for breakfast
Banana for snack.

Ive had a handfull of tootti fruities (88 cals approx)

then ive done a double workout (50 minutes)

Lunch has been - 1 M and S hot cross bun and a packet of skips

Dinner I need to calorie count but i think it will be about 400 cals, and then my pudding will be a rock cake that I have made from Anyas recipe.

My Toad in the hole was 400 cals and 4 mini waffles (130 cals) and some salad was - 530 cals.

Last edited:
I havn't calorie counted today but I have written down what ive eaten. Ive had

Banana slimfast shake
1 chocolate from a milk tray
1 custard cream buiscuit

2 M and S hot cross buns
1 packet of Salt and Vinegar Hoola Hoops

Quarter of a Terries Chocolate Orange -

2 slices of Beef
1 slice of Chicken
3 Roast Poatoes
Carrotts
Cauliflower
I Yorkshire pudding

Today,

Ive had the rest of my terries chocolate orange, so that is now gone. I have also had

Prawn Mayo Sandwhich - 286 cals
Boots Shapers Onion Rings - 57 cals
Chocolate mint nougart shapers bars- 81 cals

Im going to have a pretty low cal meal and a pud and thats it. Im also doing a double workout :)

Went to brighton yesterday. Had s kids meal in Harvester and walked loads. Weighed myself this morning and im 2lb up from friday, so its back to workouts today and tomorrow to try and get the weight off and no more choccie. Xx

Thought id update my food diary whilst I had the chance now. Not sure what the calories are of everything but I probebly went over.

Breakfast- WW Marshmellow Sandwhich - 54 cals
SF BBQ Nachos - 94 cals

Diet Coke (this was whilst my friend and boyf had a mcdonalds!!!!) - 2 cals
Catherdal City Pickle and Cheese Snack pot - 170 cals

1 My Whippy Icream (with flake) - 130 cals
1 Flake - 50 cals

Childrens Chicken Burger and Wedges from Harvesters with a corn on the cob
Fruit Skewers & ice cream - 700 cals all incl

2 cadburys cream eggs - 173 x 2 = 346

2 hours walking

Last edited:
Today I have had. Half a bar of honeycomb. I am off out for lunch soon at hungry horse. Not sure what im going to have yet.

Went to the Hungry Horse and had 2 small sausages, rice and salad and one chicken gougeon. I had a childs meal. Unfortunatley on the meal it doesnt say how many calories it is at all but the adults Mash and Sausage is 842 so im guessing its half that?

My dinner will be Shapers BBQ Chicken Wrap and a packet of 90 cals crisps.

I have also had 1 apple, 1 packet of WW cookies and a Lemon drizzle mini slice (200 cals altogether)

Last edited:
Ive also had my shapers wrap (239) salt n vinegar hoola hoops (128) and rock cake (135) = 502 cals

I havnt had any breakfast yet today. Going to have a shake soon. Im doing some of my dissertation and then maybe a workout. Im feeling a bit rubbish today. Im not going to delude myself ive put weight on this week. And its probebly reintroduction to chocolate in my diet!

my eating has been all over the place at the moment,

ive had 2 Chocolate buiscuit bars (90 cals each)
Apple (small 50 cals)
Walkers baked stars (90 cals)
1 glass of skimmed milk - 90 cals

1 wrap
Tomato Sauce

WW Cookie pack (88 cals)

1 lemon drizzle slice (70 cals)
1 Hot cross bun -
1 pack of Wotsits

6 Potato smilies
2 Chicken Burgers (without buns)

Back to SlimFast tomorrow,need to get my butt into gear. I will weigh in tomorrow although i know its a gain

Last edited:
Weigh day this morning. Im back up to 12.8.6 but thats better then it was mid week. Back to shakes and proper food ;) bring on the lower end of the 12s.

Well this morning so far I have had a chocolate and vanilla shake. I'm not doing a workout today as ive had a headache for the past 2 days so I dont want to risk it.

We have Jam Doughnuts in the kitchen and admitedly I will have one, and that will be 2 snacks.

So breakfast - Shake

Snack- Packet of 90 cal crisps

Lunch - Tomato soup and 3 crisp bread & small apple

Dinner- WW Lasagne and a Doughnut. That still wont be 600 cals, so ill still have 100 cals left over if I want it.

Workouts will continue tomorrow.

Last edited:
My lunch has been a WW tomato soup (79 cals) & 3 crispbreads with olive oil spread (90 cals ) so lunch was 169 cals

Awh Thanks hun. I sound so sad when i go out for meals as I always ask for the childrens menu, or I check out the website of the place im going to before I go out so im more aware of what im eating. i know im going out tomorrow evening for dinner and Sunday evening and its my birthday on Wednesday so next week will be triky but ill do whatever I can to make sure I lose the weight.

On the side of being honest with myself, I think if I cant be honest with myself theres no point, Im only lieing to myself, nobody else cares if ive cheated, im the one whos making the descions and will be annoyed if I dont succed x

A snack ive had is celery and tomato sauce :)

Back