RugbyKirstys Road to Target

My dinner is a Lasgane WW, (247 cals but I have added some cheese, so its its upped to 300 cals) and then I have my doughnut for pudding. I still have 200 cals left, as I have only had 1 snack today

Had my doughnut! Yummmmmmy!

Last edited:
I had my doughnut! I also had a fat free yoghurt.

Today: Ive had porridge and dried fruit.

Im going to do a workout later on, and then im off to meet my friend for a tad of retail shopping :)

So, i felt a bit dizzy, so i decided to eat somthing, which ended up eating too much. I had

French Fries - 84 cals
WW cookies - 85 cals
2 x chocolate buiscuit bars- 180 cals

I did a doubleworkout as I felt so bad, im doing a double workout again tomorrow and then back to single workouts every day this week apart from Wednesday. Im also going out for somthing eat on Sunday so doing the double workouts should counteract the meals but I choose good meals when i go out, as healthiest as possible.

my lunch today has been, 2 potato waffles which I put in the toaster and 1 scrambled egg. Along with 2 kiwi fruits. -- The waffles were 105 cals each and the scrambled egg was 100cals. 310 cals altogether. Kiwis were 15 cals each, so 30 cals.

As im going out tonight but I don't know where im going , im hoping it somewhere like Wetherspoons and then I can have a childrens meal, but ill sort that and check out what i can have before I go out. x

So, yesterday wasnt the best of days yesterday, food wise but im soo thankful that I did a double workout and will do the same again today.

So, I met my friend for some shopping, which we did (i got a lovely top a size 14!, wohoo!) and then for our dinner, we were going to go to Harvester but it was packed and we had a film we were going to watch, so we didnt have enough time. After a lot of of searching, we ended up in Mcdonalds. I havnt had a mcdonalds in 6 months, as I have to say, I REALLY havn't been missing a lot at all. I ended up having a Happy Meal of chips and cheeseburger and a diet coke. It was yucky. Cold, salty just yucky. So those calories were: Cheeseburger - 295 and Chips- 230 and Diet coke was 3 calories. So dinner was - 528 calories.

I then went to the cinma and had a Fruit Salad - 50 cals and a box of Mikardo sticks - 385 cals.

I did buy a bag of toffee popcorn but they are still unopened.

So, ive probebly blown yesterday but today Im going to do a double workout and ive had a big bowl of poridge which i expect to last me the majority of the day as it was a big bowl!

So calories yesterday, including all the naughties = 1882 calories. Im disgusted by this, my workout burns round about 500 calories so thats not too bad, but i need to stop jepodising my weight loss.

So another double workout today, and hardley anything else. Im out tonight with my boyfriend and his friends for a meal, and if I can get awy with it, i will be having a childs meal.

Snack 1- 25g of Toffee Popcorn - 105 cals

Lunch- 4 crispbreads with marmite - 120 cals
French Fries Crisps - 84
total number of cals - 204 cals

So, I have 2 snacks and dinner left and still a double workout to do. I will get the workout done by 2 and then i can have dinner tonight not worring as much about what im having.

Workout done :)

Last edited:
rugbykirsty87 said:
Weigh day this morning. Im back up to 12.8.6 but thats better then it was mid week. Back to shakes and proper food ;) bring on the lower end of the 12s.

Are u doing slim fast

Yep I am, but currently havnt been using the shakes as im trying to adapt to using the same amount of calories as whats in the shakes and the cals and meals.

Had my meal out tonight. I had 3 smiley faces potatos and 5 pieces of scampi with some veg.. My pudding was A slice of jammy dodger cheesecake.I had 700 calories to have in the end and I know for definate my dinner somthing similar 250 calories/300 cals so the rest will go on the cheesecake. Yummy.

Morning All,

Well i now have milk in, so i can have my shakes again.

Im going to be having my evening meal for lunch as I will be leaving for work at half four and not back till gone 9.00

I will be doing a double workout today aswell. Want to get down to 12.st 6 by Friday, thats 2.8lbs to lose in 5 days!

I have had for breakfast: 2 xHovis Granary bread, olive oil spread and marmite - 200 cals
Very small banana - 50 cals.

So today, as I have nothing in my freezer, Im having my evening meal this lunch time. Im having 3 slices of Granary bread (276) with mushrooms and olive oil spread (55 + 13 cals) andhalf a teaspoon of oil (62.5) = 406 cals. 50g of fat free yoghurt - 40 cals

Baked Wotsits - 95 cals

So thats my dinner and tonight ill have a shake and i have 2 snacks left :)

Last edited:
Wow you have done really well to lose what you have, I hope I can be as successful as you!

Thankyou, I havnt even lost a stone yet on SF but im happy to have been able to maintain the loss I have made so far and then add a bit more on top x

Morning!!!

I had my two snacks before I went to work and then I had my shake when I came home. I had a snack at work which was cucumber and carrotts.
Twas yummy!

This morning, I have had a Shake and a small banana (1/2 a snack)

Ive had my evening meal in the middle of the day again, as im working tonight, So ive had 2x Granary Bread, Olive oil spread and mushrooms ( 252 cals)

Ive also had Skips (83 cals)

WW Cookies (88 cals)

So my dinner is 423 cals. I have 177 cals left and my 2 snacks and my shake left :)

Ive had 50g of Toffee popcorn

Did my workout for 40 minutes and have had a milkshake. Thats it, im not eating anything else til tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well as its my birthday today I havnt been on plan today.

Ive had 2 boxes of macardo sticks, a packet of skittles, Burger and chips from Wetherspoons and a slice of chocolate fudge cake too.

For once i dont feel guilty, as I will still do a workout this evening, and I got into a size 14 from TOPSHOP today. Never, ever done that before.

Last edited:
580348_10150685208269053_501549052_9386155_580221879_n.jpg580913_10150685475879053_501549052_9387105_1514897658_n.jpg

Well i went into topshop yesterday and I tried on a size 14 :) It FIT!!!! Could not believe it.

So the first picture (with the pink cardi) is me yesterday on my birthday and then the one with the purple top on is the top i tried on and brought in TOPSHOP!!!

I wont lie I didn't eat properly at all yesterday. I had chocolate chips a burger, the lot! I know ive gained this week, so I wont be weighin in tomorrow and take til next Friday for the next WI.

So yesterday I went to a STEPS concert. I didn't have much to eat really yesterday. I had

2x Granary bread with olive oil and marmite (239 cals)

and toffee popcorn - (105 cals)

I had a can of rentless at the 02 arena. - (230 cals)
I then had 1x Granary Bread - 92 cals
60g of Mild cheddar cheese - 250 cals
Tomato Sauce - 14 cals

Doughnut - 230 cals

Total Calories - 1160 calories :)

Today, Im having a dine in dinner tonight, as my mum put some money in my bank account for my birthday for one.
So, i know I wont be having a great healthy dinner today, so I havnt had any breakfast (lots of water) and Ive got some lunch and a dine in from M and S

My lunch will be
Cheese and Pickle Sandwhich with Granary bread
Count on us Salt and vinegar crisps
Cloudy Lemonade

our dine in dinner will be
Chicken
Posh chips
Chocolate and lemon Mouse
Orange Juice

I have had a harvester chewy bar -

All of this is 1374 cals

Today, i have had

2x Granary bread, olive oil spread, Marmite (239)

250ml Fresh Orange juice-

Met a friend for lunch today and I had
Cheese and Tomato Panini - 549 cals
Chips - 398 cals

Fresh Fruit and Natural Yoghurt - (290 cals)

I also had half a queiche lorraine, and sald and then a bag of fruit pastels

As u can guess I had a pretty bad day yesterday :(

I will be over calories today, im not gunna lie. I did a workout today. Burnt about 400 cals.

Last edited:
Today, I have walked for 20 minutes very fast walking.

I have had a 300g fruit sald ( approx 150 cals)
250ml of orange juice (100 cals)

Back