Ruined it!!!!

michellem162

Totally ruined my diet this weekend had a drink last night which was cider major calories and today with the hangover had a fry up and a Chinese totally hate myself now as I will prob gain at wi on tue. Can never stick to plan when it comes to alcohol :( any advice peeps apart from no alcohol as that's not gna happen I need a life aswell as a diet lol x

i too love fruit cider like kopparberg or bulmers but theyre sooooo high in pp! If you want to drink you just need to make sensible choices eg having spirits with a diet fizzy eg diet coke and vodka (2pp)! Same with cocktails - LOVE EM! But I know they go down way too easily and quickly so if you have the WW app theres a cheat sheet of ''good'' pointed cocktails. But don't think it's going to ruin your diet... yes MAYBE just maybe you won't lose as much on tues, you might even gain. But only maybe. If you eat badly tomorrow and tuesday then that maybe turns into a definitely. So just try and stay on track for the next two days, and whatever happens tuesday, just think of it as another week another lesson learned and be extra good the following week to make up for it :)

I lost 24lbs with WW last year and i didn't stick to it religiously some days. If anyone does, they're very determined or very sad cos like you said you need a life! Even if you only lost 0.5lbs a week, that adds up to nearly 2 stone in a year! So just don't be so hard on yourself cos I bet you're doing a fab job! :)

If you are partial to a cider (im currently in love with Brothers Strawberry cider) you can do half cider and half diet lemonade.

Hubby suggested it to me last week and it was a life saver. I had one bottle but as I split it with lemonade I had two large glasses and it didn't ruin the flavour. I felt like I had a lot to drink but I was completely in control of the pp.

Plus if you do with lemonade, that way no one will know so if you get the friends and family that say 'go on another won't hurt' you can look like you're drinking a lot more than you actually are :D

Ooooh I'm so going to try this!! Am going out for drinks on Friday and I think this will definitely help! thanks!!

If you are partial to a cider (im currently in love with Brothers Strawberry cider) you can do half cider and half diet lemonade.

Hubby suggested it to me last week and it was a life saver. I had one bottle but as I split it with lemonade I had two large glasses and it didn't ruin the flavour. I felt like I had a lot to drink but I was completely in control of the pp.

Plus if you do with lemonade, that way no one will know so if you get the friends and family that say 'go on another won't hurt' you can look like you're drinking a lot more than you actually are :D

I normally drink vodka soda water and lime as that's good for the calories it's just the food factor the next day and even the following day sever munchies that only fat foods help lol. Every time I hav had a night out av always gained at the next wi xx

Start cutting back a bit and have water in between? You can still go out and have a good time but just balance alcohol and soft drinks? You won't deprive yourself and totally ruin your good work either x

Back