Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Well done on the WI and size 14's!! How tall are you? I'm trying to work out when I'll be a 14 haha. Hope you've had a lovely sunny day :)

felix, Im 5'3" - i have a big chest (size 16/18 tops :()
Think these 14 jeans fit me well because they have a higher waistband. Go and try on a pair of cropped sainburys jeans (on offer at £9_ - the 14's, on me, fit a treat with a tiny muffin top (who cares about that when you can get yer ass into a 14!)

Congrats Kristy! Must be very motivational!

MM

I'm 5ft 5 so I think if I lose a stone I'll be in the 14's :) I'll have a look for the cropped jeans! Thanks :)

Well I am all behind with everything, but so glad to see you back Kirsty, finally got around to reading your blog today and you mentioned you were back on this diet so I came looking for you. Well done on the 6lb loss, and fingers crossed for a 100% weekend this time.... good luck on the rest of your journey.... xx

yay - you are doing well, Linda!

bum, ate some of my daughters choc egg today. will run it off laters and jsut put it down to being human x

Oh Hun, don't feel bad about that... I'm sure that you did work it off before you even had it!!!!!

What you got planned for the weekend??

Hi Kirsty --

As we always say, "Just draw a line under it and move on." It is hard this time of year with all the "limited time" treats.

MM

im in this ridiculous rut and im on and off CD like a pair of whores drawers!
Off to weight watchers for a few months but have some packs spare to tempt me back if I have no luck. I feel such a loser in some respects but still have my dieting head on x

Hi Kirsty,

WW can work well and is a good programme for someone who has to cook for a family. You are not a loser, but you have not quit.

Have you looked at Beck's book? I really think it is what has helped me stick to my programme for the past four months (I'm now at a bmi of 25) -- and I think it'll help me limit any damage from my holiday in the U.S. (I'm in Texas atm).

Good Luck -- hang in there, baby!

MM

Uh oh. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack.

welcome back hun!!! we do share a brain.... lol
i started again today! hehehehehe

m back for the millionth and last time
Took pictures, weighed and measured myself today....bring it on
Mint shakes are my ONLY CD pack of choice but tempted with the lemon bars.
Doing 810 as i love a LOT on this regime
Smooches xx

Just read all through your previous posts on here! Was glued to it haha! Hope it goes well for you :) x

Welcome back hunni.. can't wait to do this with you again Xx

Yay, hello Rumbly! Welcome back! :wavey:

hello my lost loves xx Lets do this - i want to be fabulous this year xx
Mwah xx

Yay, hello Rumbly! Welcome back! :wavey:

hey gorge, you still treading the boards here??!!! must admit, i love this place x

Back