Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

my dress

VP00098_051_a.jpgVP00098_051_b.jpg

my god, that dress is GORGEOUS
Swit swoo

Ok, today has been very exciting - ive lost 4lbs since yesterday but think that will slow before i weigh again for Monday. Unless Im on track to lose an entire stone (CAN YOU IMAGINE?!)
Ive had my lovely, delicious and nutricious liquid after eight minty shakes
a delicious coffee with milk
160g of chicken with pickled onions
a teaspoon of peanut butter (i did this before on CD and never went out of ketosis - plus Im the atkins queen, so know its pretty safe)
Ive got a third of a bar of choc orange bar for later tonight
plus all my water.

Please dont ask me if my CDC approves of me chopping and changing my 810 plan but this works for me. Im an EXTREMELY carb sensitive girl so if i avoid them on 810, im fine. Yes, there are carbs on P Nut butter but i have a teaspoon just for energy. PLUS there are peanut bars on this diet so its not like im doing anything majorly illegal

Anyway, been sorting out cothes today and chucked a load of stuff I never intend to wear ever again - ugh, all nasty drippy waterfall style cardigans that make you look like you have melted cheese hanging off your bosoms. Old t shirts, trousers with chaffed worn areas on my thighs... I went pretend shopping on BooHoo and Boden and bookmarked some clothes that I wan to buy in May - nice skinny jeans (always wanted red) with striped jerseys and white converse for my workwear. Im so friggin excited i could literally reach out and touch my goal weight and body shape.

Loves ya mini mins x

I love your positiveness...
You are amazing.

You need to try the lemon bar..
It's really nice.

I think I do need to try the lemon bar but im not ready to sign up until Ive consumed all my old packs!

Well day 2 is over and i lost 4 lbs since Monday.

I will weigh myself everyday and if I dont lose anything on any given day, I'll measure myself to give myself a boost.

We all know this diet works and even if I have a week where I lose 1 crummy lb or even STS - I know ill lose the next week.

The only way this diet fails is if you cheat. game over. been there, not good.

I am on day three tomorow (usually my headache day) but I have been dwinking lots so I hope not.

Im in ketosis but not feeling the cold yet - brrrrrrrrrr, you know thats going to happen any moment now.

Right, im off to bed to dream of size 12 jeans!

I too join you on the weighing daily.
But haven't taken my measurements.
Prob should do that.

I didn't suffer from cold last time, but I am a little this time, but nothing too major. Nor with the headaches so hopefully I am drinking the right amount.

Good luck for today.. Xx

Morning darling!
Just me and you on this thread, right? The forum isn't exactly brimming with energy like the last time. That's cool, me and you....... On a mission x

I haven't weighed myself yet. Going to have a laze until 11. Got a shoot at 1230 and 6 tonight plus a ton of graphic work. Love being busy! I really do!

Can't wait for my liquid after eights mint choc shakes. I'm having a tin of Tuna tonight with...... Shock horror....... A tad of mayo. Mayo is an Atkins allowed food which won't knock me out of ketosis. A whole tin of tuna!!!! Mmmmmmm, do looking forward to that.

Reet, I'm off to have a bit more of a lie in.

Loves ya xx

Yeah I gave up on my diary on here coz it was just me posting, and I have another diary in the xenical section that is a busy one so I post there.

There is a thread called diet buddy or something like that in the normal cd section that is busy with everyone, but there isn't as many as we did it a couple of years ago. Xx

Mint chocolate goodness :)

Hey again :) I'm here too but still a little bit of a lurker with being new to this this an all.. Im currently on day 6 and really do feel good, starting to do more without feeling faint lol. My CDC tells me the lemon bar is very popular and apparently tastes close to a lemon cupcake, yum!! x

Hey again :) I'm here too but still a little bit of a lurker with being new to this this an all.. Im currently on day 6 and really do feel good, starting to do more without feeling faint lol. My CDC tells me the lemon bar is very popular and apparently tastes close to a lemon cupcake, yum!! x

Hi darling! Great name!!! X
Day 6 means weigh in on fri/sat?
Excited to hear how you do.
Desperate to try the lemon bar but I can't yet.

Please use this diary to chat if you like of I'll come where it's all happening x

Yeah I gave up on my diary on here coz it was just me posting, and I have another diary in the xenical section that is a busy one so I post there.

There is a thread called diet buddy or something like that in the normal cd section that is busy with everyone, but there isn't as many as we did it a couple of years ago. Xx

I'll come find you, babe! I seem to be being ignored....... Me cry x

Ok day three.
Lost half a pound over night taking me to 14st. Maybe if I went to the loo, I could lose more. I always struggle at loo times (ie not passing water...... I mean ahem, the other end). I seem to go every 5 days and even then it's hideous. Will try those green tea tablets..... Do they get you going?

Had my super yummy liquidy after eights minty chic shake, just about to have another. I do love them. I'm busy at the studio today so no distraction at all.

Love you Mini's x

Haha it is isn t it ;). Weigh in tomorrow evening, My CDC only works evenings, bothers me a teeny bit due to the fact that all the water we drink could put a couple of pound on (I'm guessing) Will post on here as soon as she has gone. My sister in law relies on those tablets or a tea from Holland and barret (sorry I really cannot remember the name) when she is dieting x

Had my lovely tin of tuna for dinner with philly instead of mayo and some pickled onions - yes, i love them
Had about an hours worth of starvation today but just made myself really busy to curb it.
Just finishing off my water and might treat myself to an early night
Feeling chilly - oh yes, ketosis... i so knowy ou are here.... you little bugger x

Im awake, cannot sleep so I thought id recap my day
Oh i have worked hard today. Had a gorge little 3 month old in for his "next stage" shoot since he was born. But he was in a right grouch so we have rescheduled it for Friday And then I had a commercial headshot one second and the same girl then stripped off for a boudoir shoot (not major naked, just pretty undies). She is such a lovely girl and was not nervous but then I do make sure my clients are put at ease in the studio.
This took my mind off food which I did think about today.
if i stand on the scales and have stayed the same, ill be fine - i mean, 41/2 lbads in two days is crazy good.

Anymore, im rambling
Laters x

Hey Hun, sorry I had a crazy night at work last night and then flopped when I got home. Now completely tired... Zzz

What's is in stall for you today....

I wanna come and spend a day with you in you studio, get some tips etc...

You can come whenever you like!
Missed you yesterday but had a feeling you had a good reason.
Feeling pretty awesome this morning. Having another laze before I weigh myself at about midday. Going to measure too as bra has stopped nipping me...... Hooray x

Sounds like your doing well!! Keep going :) I'm on day 7 now and I honestly cant believe I made it even this far, I have literally failed at every diet I have ever tried within the first week but something has obviously stuck with this one. Let us know what the scales say, I'll check in tonight once my CDC has been xx

Back