Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

You must check in, chicken..... Love saying that!

Let's check in daily, here.......... Be each others life line! We will all be Saxy by May and walk around half naked, cos we can x

Headache from friggin hell.
Going for a nap after I've gluggeed a ton of water. Hopef that will clear the little bugger.

Hi rumbly tums just posted on your other thing on main CWP bit. Lovely to hear you're back on track, don't think i was around last time you did it, i was in 2007 when i first experienced the greatness of CD as it was then and like you have said it is about the psychy i lost 4st on it then was in a car accident (not serious) but got out of habit of doing it and well quit then somehow managed to gain the 4st i'd lost plus an additional 1 after having my lil girl grrr grrr but this time i am DETERMINED to finish it.

Forum isnt what it used to be, nowhere near as busy and there seems to be more action on people's diaries, think its weird aswell that some people have 50 people posting and others have maybe 1 or 2 bizarre but hey ho :)
Hope (in the nicest way possible) the cold hits you soon then it's onwards and downwards hehe.
Oh and the lemon bars ARE LUSH!!!! I too am a mint choc fan but i do now have a lemon bar a day and really look forward to it :)

Look forward to reading how your days are going and seeing those numbers shrinking :) xx

Just munched on my lush lemon bar...

I'll post you one when I get some more coz I've run out now.. Xx

I had eye lash extensions today... Def wired. Lol

I'll work out a day with you soon. X
hope your head ache goes soon Hun.

Ninja, you are welcome here everyday - i post regularly. I hate posting o the board as Im either being ignored or they dont post regularly for me to keep motivated. PLEASE use my diary to let me help you and you help me!
Smooches x
PS: That weight will be off in no time. just keep swimming, like Dora says x

pmsl, i called you Ninja, not NinaJ - sorry babes!

Kes - my darling Ozmeister - Let me pay you for it, hun - Ill send you some craft goodies in the mail for the thank you.
Desp to try it but am not with a CDC yet as Im finishing off my old shakes first :)
Mmmmmm, mint choc - i bloody love them x

Well drum roll kids.....................................
Im 13st 12.5lbs
Yes I am.
To celebrate I am going to have a glass of ice cold water that in my head is actually a glass of wine.

This diet is freaking awesome. I only struggle when it feels like groundhog day

Loves you minis x

Ninja, you are welcome here everyday - i post regularly. I hate posting o the board as Im either being ignored or they dont post regularly for me to keep motivated. PLEASE use my diary to let me help you and you help me!
Smooches x
PS: That weight will be off in no time. just keep swimming, like Dora says x

Great news on weight loss so far this week hehe :)

Know what you mean about the borads think the most i've had replies to is 3 but over 200 views grrr. I tend to go through stints of being on every day then might disappear for a while but that's mainly to do with working shifts and finding time with family commitments but i generally stay to plan :)

Thanks got dory in my mental image now swimming round, that'll be there ALL day haha

Im going to call you Ninja, hun - its what I read when I first saw your name
You are the CD Ninja and nobody gonna mess with you!

Im on 4-5 times a day and will answer my replies in here to make sure you have a lifeline on tap.
The forum is disappointing to 2010, I made some great friends - 4 of whom are now on my facebook (and im picky about my facebook pals!)

Im just going to finish this water and get on ewith some mind numbing job - to keep my mind off my daughters chrimbo chocs in the cupboard!

ps - how the frig do you stop minis logging you out every ten minutes..... i hate signing back in a million times

Are you on pc?? Underneath it says keep me logged in.Ive not had to log in since 2009

Im going to call you Ninja, hun - its what I read when I first saw your name
You are the CD Ninja and nobody gonna mess with you!

Im on 4-5 times a day and will answer my replies in here to make sure you have a lifeline on tap.
The forum is disappointing to 2010, I made some great friends - 4 of whom are now on my facebook (and im picky about my facebook pals!)

Im just going to finish this water and get on ewith some mind numbing job - to keep my mind off my daughters chrimbo chocs in the cupboard!

Lol you're not the first and wont be last quite like it tho being a CD ninja hiyyyyyyAAAAAAA (high kicks that fat)
Ive got a few from 2007, one was getting married on exactly same day as me in 2008 how weird is that!!

OH as for not being logged out i dunno i'm on laptop and never had a prob but if i access it at work it logs me off after 10mins of inactivity

I like the name :)

Kes - you excited about your night out darling?
I never go anywhere to warrant such a beautiful dress but Ive put together this ensemble for me to wear when Im at goal - for casual wear:
Screenshot2013-01-10at175122.jpg

Like my camera that I added??!!!

Not as beauts as your dress, mind x

Oooohhh that is very you!!!!!

you're right, it is me.
Im going to be 42 in feb and I cant wear all the really trendy clothes at my age - so I have to play safe!!!
No short skirts showing off my butt or low cut tops making me look like a tramp.
They suit young girls but not me :(

Just about to have a cajun spiced chicken breast for tea with some mini gem lettuice and pickled onions.
EXCITED!
My fave part of the day!

Eyes on the prize, kids - EYES on the prize ---------> 9st 7lbs!

What were the scales this morning.

13st12.5lbs darl, its in my stats - im changing my stats every day - whether i sts or put on or takeaway ...... i like doing it, feels like a challenge!

Back