Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

here are my pics after week 2.
notes for 21 jan pics:
i can see a diff in my front shoulders picture.
the side pic is bloaty totm, i think.
bum looks trimmer in back pic
View attachment 76040

Hiyaa :)
Sorry to just barge in here but i can see a big difference in your photos, its crazy that the first one is only 2 weeks ago...
Keep up the good work and everyone will be throwing compliments at you from all directions and that will really motivate you and boost your self confidence.

Its my first day today and im really hoping in 2 weeks time ill have shrunk like you have.

Sian x

It's turned to a ss+ as I had a premade shake before work.

Just had my bar, for lunch instead. So will have my premade shake before my interview tonight, and then a mint shake when I get home for dinner. :)

so your SS+ is 4 cd meals, yes - kes?
SS+ for me is usuallt 3 cd packs and a meal at 200 cals x

to be fair sian, most of my wieght is on my back, tum and bust. my legs and arms are not so big.
But dont resort to weighing yourself on this diet - MEASURING is key
Measure bust, under bust, waist, tummy at roundedest point, hips, thigs, arms and across back xx

Evening ladies how are we getting on? It's nearly the weekend and im off ALL weekend woooohooooo!!!!!

Rumbly ive 2 1/2 til first main goal but then i'll have 21lbs on top of that so 4stone to get to healthy BMI

Yes to me Ss+ is 4packs and milk. Which is what I have always done..

I didn't feel like my shake when I got back at 9pm so just had a little bit of ham and a coffee :) so I stuck with it.. I wanted to give in and have random picky bits but I didn't.. :)

im super duper proud of you kessy!
I had some cheese tonight which my CDC(last time) was ok. It wont knock me out of ketosis.

WE ROCK!

I'm being so good by not jumping in the scales everyday. I've no need to, I'm sticking to plan. I'm totally in the zone. And it works, right?

Green tea tablets working for my, ahem, toiletting issue!!! Weird little tablets as they give you a racy heart beat but I liken it to an energy rush.

Still mint choc shaking it with a lovely chicken salad for tea. Well, chicken and green leaves!
I hope I can get through the next 13 weeks with as much vigour. Only managing 1.8 litres of water plus one coffee a day. I'm sure it's enough.

Right, darlings. Got to go and dream up ways to keep me motivated.

Loves x

Hun we will keep you motivated... because we stick together!

I didn't lose much (i am going to wean myself of scale hopping everyday.)

But I will get there.
Maybe with continuing to gave good days it will go down slowly, but not stop every 2 pounds like a few weeks ago..

Bring on the day x

I seriously thing that weighing yourself everyday can make you think "aaaaah right, no loss so then I'll cheat anyway".
I'm going to just do it once a week and maybe measure twice a week. I prefer the tapes results anyway.

Ninja, how's things going?

I have to take it one day at a time...I will wean off

Mmmm minty goodness

I love minty shakes. But I've yet to have one as I've had cooked chicken from sainsbury's today. I'll save my shake whilst watching a movie x

Evennig lovely to see you 2 are going great guns :) I wasnt meant to be online tonight, should be out with hubby at comedy store but my Dad is poorly so they can't have Ella overnight :( so i went out and bought her a Hamster instead hehe. Got weigh in tomorrow and even though i know ive stuck to it 100% i'm going to be so so so disheartened if i dont see 3lbs but have a feeling i'll only see 2 and i know i should be glad coz thats fat off but just kind of feel should have a bigger loss when ive not cheated atall. Took us 40mins to travel 1 1/2 miles this evening coz of the snow and when hubby walked in at 6.45 he thought i would be so fed up about not going out that i'd suggest a takeaway and instead he found me with a shake in my hand and pizza in the oven for him and Ella yay me :)

super proud of you Ninja babes - you rock! You are so in my "lets kick some srious fat ass" gang
I ate half a cooked chicken tonight! Weird and random but Sainsburys was tempting and yes I gorged but it could have been an indian or chinese or kebab....and it wasnt!
I **did** have one square of choclate (its my totm) but it was ghastly sweet.
I also snuck a bit of my daughter pork pie
IM BEING HONEST!!!!
So whilst I berate you all and try and crack the whip - even me, fake angel kirsty, has her downdays

This snow is bloody well thick!

Woke up feeling zingy! I'm still in ketosis so eating extra chicken didn't harm nor the pork pie nibblage and square of choc.
I feel like I've been given a "get out of jail free" card. Buuuut I'm not proud.
Having the worst totm in my life. Never felt this in terms of pain and flow. Sorry if this tmi!
Back on plan with my delish choc minty goodness and steamy coffee this morning.

The snow is well deeper than the last covering. Ugh, silly stuff.

Ps: I knew a cd dieter who had a slice of bread, everyday, with her soup and lost her weight really quick.
Weird right?
Ps: all the soups taste like *****.

Afternoon rumbly tut tut tut on your lil sneaky treats but glad it's not affected ketosis. Snow has been dreadful here, lots of abandoned cars and we're not sure yet if we can even get off the estate and hubby's meant to be going out round Preston with friends later.

My WI got canceled coz CDC is also snowed in and she lives up near Haigh Hall where it's all private roads so she'd deffo have no chance of getting out and about today, hope she can come tomorrow though or i can get there coz i wont have any products left. MY scales only show a 2lbs loss like i thought they would so hopefully the delay in WI will mean that stuck scales for the last 4days will have shifted.

MY TOTM has just finished so i can wholly empathise with you coz mine was yuck too :( Hope you have a lovely day and manage to keep sipping that water :) oh and ive now gone 3 days without a rumbly tummy woohooo

I'm such an idiot.. and regretting it big time.

But hopefully your day is going better. X

Back