Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Well ive just had nearly a 3hr battle with my 2yr old GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 4 meals WASTED and then she balled her eyes out all way through bath then getting dried and dressed oh my days im exhausted now.

Have you had a bad day Kes? I'm sorry if you have huge hugs xxx

Ninja..... Cars were abandoned everywhere, you're right. I went to the studio as I had a test shoot but I'm glad I went in as being busy jerks me off naughty food thoughts. Hope you manage to get weighed tomorrow x

Kes: draw a line under it. Set yourself a goal, book a slot at my studio.... A Boudoir one! Come on, I'll do it!!!! Just think, for every full meal cheat, you lose ketosis AND four days of cd packs. That's costly! Xx. Love you squillions.

I said jerks me off! Omg! I means keeps me off!

Evening ladies, really really annoyed today got weighed hoorah but lost 2lbs which means my weight has stuck for 4 whole days :( i could have cried

Hey Ninja, 2lbs off is better than two pounds on. Lets look at the long term forecast........it will be all off by may....drip by drip by drip xx
I love this saying, stick it to your fridge: a dripping tap still fills a bucket xx

Hi Kids
day 328367145636 is over.
Same old stuff, as usual.
Slow cooked and slowroasted a pork joint. You are not supposed to have pork on CD but as im in ketosis, having pork wont harm it, really.
I made the family some gravy with veg and potatoes with stuffing. I was ravenous so i ate two spoonfulls - actually enormous spoonfuls.
I loved it and i could have eaten more but I didnt.
I just allowed those two spoonfuls.
I just had meat and green veg for tea.
Naughty, yes - but I dont care.... you have to feed the TOTM and it could have been chocolate or a chinese takeaway.

So you live with your choices. And i dont feel too bad as i pretty much kept in the zone.

Loving my shakes still and my water - love love love water and cant drink diet coke or anything like that.

Weight and measure day tomorrow. I don't feel like ive lost anything as Im mega bloated with the period from hell.

Sigh, what am I like? Sorry my diary isn't angelic with a perfect person following the rules so strictly.

I love your diary so don't dis it woman! You are a real person who knows from years of experience that she can do things that are in the "not allowed category"
It shows us that this diet is tough and there are little perks of getting around things. Yes some things don't work for all, but if its those little things that get you through then go for it xxx

As you can see I'm feeling a lot more positive.
( however full of cold and totm came today so I don't know how long this will last but glug glug we go.

Water water water.
Sigh.
I drink do much now and can't understand why I wake up thirsty!

On a lighter note.... 2lb down. Get in!

Woop woop, what's your total now ..

Am I right in 13 weeks to go or is it 12? I've lost count...

Evening ladies Rumbly well done on 2lbs even with TOTM that's brilliant!!!! I fell off the wagon last night i was so so angry with the scales grrrr but i shan't dwell on it got straight back to it today and feeling ok, been drinking plenty of water and not had hunger pangs so don't think it's done too much damage except prob retain me even more water lol.

Love the saying about a dripping tap Rumbly!!!!

Glugged away to a 100% day :)

so proud of you Kes - you got a goal in mind or taking it day by day?
Ninja, keep on trucking kiddo xx

I am so boooooooooored on this diet, every day seems like groundhog day.
Not that I want to go back to everyday food cos, quite frankly, I dont.
Just need a change of routine, overwhelmed with things I need to do and no motivation to do it.
I guess Im feeling sorry for myself and actually have no reason to do so.

Just a blue day but have managed my shaes and water and am trying to find the inspiration to shift things up a gear.

Also, not taking a photo every week now, going to do it every two weeks so that I will be able to spot differences.

Oh today has been ehhhh
Still feel poorly, added by a 16 hour day and well I'm not exactly brimming with energy myself..
Managed to slip a tiny bit but got the day back... work just does my head in....

so proud of you Kes - you got a goal in mind or taking it day by day?
Ninja, keep on trucking kiddo xx

I'm taking each day.. But my goal is to at least stick it out till my birthday but I've got my goal date ish around the end of your original challenge / 4 months of your entire life plan that finishes around the 20th - 27th may ish I think...

It would be great to have it gone by our anniversary which will either be celebrated before or after our anniversary on the 12th may. As that is a race weekend it could be the weekend before or the weekend after but more than likely it will be the weekend after so that they can get the car ready the weekend before.

Nearly talked myself out of the diet last night. I was starving. As I'm going to be losing approx two pounds a week, I could lose the same on the 5:2 or JUDDD. I'd do JUDDD combined with cd and have cd on my down and Atkins on my up.
Buuuuuut. I'm just off eating right now even if I am hungry, I just eat a bit to satisfy it . I dont want to gorge.

I'm sticking with it though. I really am so there x

I think there's something in the air, maybe post christmas blues or sommat coz Rumbly I too was VERY close to quitting last night thinking i could lose a similar doing a healthy eating plan but come on ladies we CAN do this let's get that positivity flowing again and drag that motivation out of wherever it's gone running. It's just 14 weeks out of our lives, what's 14weeks compared to rest of our lives and we've all done SO SO well with weight we've lost so far let's keep it going. We SHALL go to the ball lol :)

yeah, lets stick to plan!
We are hardcore!

We shall kick this blubber for the final time :)

Right come on positives to stick to plan......

I will be able to buy smaller clothes and look and more importantly FEEL amazing in them

Back