Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

I hope you are ok huni just think about what you've lost in 2 weeks - you are doing amazing ! your family will shocked and stunned when they see you at Christmas :) xxx

You're doing great Rumbly! And inch loss is fantastic. I prefer losing inches really, as it means I can fit in smaller clothes and it is something I can actually see (whereas I can't see lbs of fat!)

And don't you dare feeling down because of a bit of cheese!!!!!!!! :mad::p

you tell her elie!!

i know. Rumbly you are amazing!! and the reason i keep going.. without you that wouldnt happen. i would have said sod it.. its done!

YOU GUYS - Shucks and blush.
Well I am regretting the cheese - not because it was a sin but because my stomach was growling and aching all night. Its so not worth it for that, to be honest and I didnt exactly feel triumphant about it.
How are you getting on today - I just got up so Im about to have my BEAUTIFUL minto choc shake.
My girl comes back tomorrow so Ill get another photo update but I dont think I have changed in shape much.

well if you cant see it we probly will!!!!! put it up against your first one and we will def see.....

sooooooo how have you been today???
missin ya!!

My thoughts exactly, Kez! We miss you, Rumbly! Hope you're ok, Hon and I can't wait to see your pics. x

My darling Mini's xx
Im away from home for one night at my mums - picking up the love of my life, my daughter.
We shall be back tomorrow for the full and exciting adventure, that we all know and love - called CD and Mini's cc
Loves ya x

ooohh thats ok as long as we know you are ok.. :) have fun!

Day 14
It could have gone so terribly wrong today.

I drove two hours to my mums to pick up my daughter who has been staying here a few days. After a few hours we went down to the beach to walk the dog. I love my mums location as the beach walks are so exhilerating. But...........Uh oh. I parked next to a car where the occupants were practically snorting fish and chips. The smell was unbearably tempting. My mouth began to foam at the lips and my eyes went all zombie and swirly like. I quickly walked away with the dog down to the beach in hopes that the sea breeze would offer me respite. And thankfully it did.

I got home to my mums who made me two lovely pieces of baked haddock but I was more interested in the chicken thighs being cooked for the dog. God, I wanted to rip open the oven door and consume the lot - even being 220 degrees hot.

I eventually took the chicken out after I devoured my fish and had to strip the skin and flesh off the bone. If my mum hadn't of been in the kitchen with me, I think I would have eaten the skin. **I loves chicken skin** Fortch, my fish had settled by then and I was feeling full. I nearly didnt want my choc orange bar for my afters.

I was so close to two disasters but held me own because Kes and I are "game on" to lose 4lbs for next week - he heeeeee

hehehe use me thats fine!!
i love chicken skin too... why.. i dont know as its compeltly not good for you.. but oh my goodness....

Its like a heart attack waiting to happen.
You know, on Atkins - you can eat the skin off the chicken and also eat the fat off the pork **slurps**

Hi Rumbly, good to hear you're ok. Sounds like you're having a good time at your mom's. Hehe, I chuckled when I read your description of the people eating fish and chips.
You did well not eating the chicken skin. To be honest, the thought of it makes me shudder. I don't eat much meat at all, so the thought of eating skin makes me feel ill. :eek:
Anyway, hope you have a great evening and I look forward to catching up with you. x

oh the thought of eating it makes me shudder too.. but oh my goodness it tastes so nice...
for me its like hot dogs... you know there is nothing but crap inside them.. but hmmmmm they taste sooooo good!

Hehe, Kes. Isn't it funny that we always want things that are bad for us.

I'm just plain fussy - I don't eat redmeat, pork (including sausages) or seafood, but I do eat chicken/turkey (has to be fillet -no skin/bones) and very very occasionally some tuna. The rest of the time I just eat quorn. :eek:

quorn rips my insides up........ its made from chemical, isnt it?

I'm like Tessie, I don't like meat, which is why it's so easy for me to be a vegeterian :) But it's actually really hard to eat properly while being a vegetarian, which is why I'm reading a lot at the mo so I can eat a balanced diet after CD :) (having a dietician friend helps too :D )

So Rumby, I can't say I can emphasize on the chicken skin BUT I am definitely amazed by your self control :D Well done girl!

Back