Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

I LOVE that dress rumby , it is stunning and I am sure you will look sstunning , although if it fits well now .... it is possible it could be a little big by the e3nd of the month !! I would say maybe a pashmina / shawl e bay do some nice ones :)

am glad you sorted your constipation I am off out today looking for some green tea tabs as suggested by Kes as I know CD makes me very bunged up and i have spend many a day in tears on the loo ... even had to use glycerin suppositories ( are worth having in as they work wonders ... ) a few times !!! ( TMI )

Hope you have another good day xxx

So sorry to hear you are in pain and hope the enema will sort the problem out. I love the dress - you will look like a star.

For arm covering try this Short Sleeve Cardi-Length 18.5in | Ambrose Wilson:

I've got a big party in 3 weeks and also have to cover my arms. Have a trawl around the site because they do other colours and I have one in cerise and one in black. I bought a size 14 so it just fits snugly and doesn't swamp the top/dress I will be wearing.

Hey Rumbly! I'm finally taking the time to write on your diary :D

1) Well done on your determination in the posh hotel! You're a force of nature, girl!!!!!

2) The dress is fab! I really like the cut of it, it is totally what I'd wear, so good choice!

3) The constipation. My mum suffers from chronic "problems" in this area. And, according to what I understood, there are 2 types of drugs you can take. One will facilitate the "transit" by lubricating (sorry, tmi) and the other one should "soften" the problem to avoid too much pain. But I agree, daily fiber and/or tablets are a prerequisite in your case as you seem prone to it.

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

I'm sorry you are suffetung... not good....

Wow.. love the dress... and will be probly going shopping at lunch time. Lol...

What size did you go for (if you font mind me asking) I could nab it off you when your finished and wear it in Australia

oh my god - thank you EVERYONE for your lovely comments. I woke up to so many this morning and let me tell you - it feels good. It reminds me to comment on other peoples diaries too.... I find the support really important.
I loves you, Mini's x

Kes, I got a 16, mainly due to my bosom!
I think anyone who is a 14 could get away with it too and you can deffo borrow it. I am not precious about clothes plus, next Feb, it will be too big for me ;) But you can deffo borrow it, Im sure it will be massive on you!

awaken me/sharon - I love that link to the cardi! I really do love it....Im going to buy it xx

Determinator, hope these first few days go smoothly without dizzy spells and headaches xx thinking of you x

Ellie (I love that name, its my daughters name!) he heeeeeeee
thank you for your encouragement xx
Loves ya x
Going to try suppositries because yesterdays incident deffo needed help that way ;)

Pink? Did I really inspire you....wow, that feels good. Ellie, Awaken me, Kes, determinator, Tessie, white tulip and Gorey Girl keep me going. We should form a coven.
Pop in when you are feeling low.....but ill keep an eye on your diary as well x

lol you are compeltely mad!! well im sorry to say but i think you should have got a 12-14.. lol its not gonna fit me...... bummer.. might just have to go and get one of those dresses for me... lol (then when you get to feb you can borrow it!!!!!

soooooo looking forward to weigh in???
I am.. just to see what my damage is on the cdc scales... :)

i am looking forward to it because i was good and except for the tablespoon of cheese sprinkles last week, it should be a good result x

**huh, jeal of your 12-14 fitting!!!**

im amazed that i got into my size 12 wedding dress! i was absolutely gobsmaked to be perfectly honest with you!!

i could still eat a tin of tomatoes and tomatoes dont knock you out of ketosis neither....but im not going to

you and your wierd craving... tinned tomatoes... hmmmmm would you have anything with it... or just you a fork/spoon and the tin?

maybe a dollop of brown sauce.
i loves tinned tomatoes

brown sauce..... you are wierder than i thought......

I'm here with lovely imaginary tins of tomatoes for you. Hehehe. Lol

I swear you wait ages before getting on here... just to make us sweat....

Back