Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well done lovely you are fab :) :) xxx

Woohoooooo I knew you could do it!!!!!!! :D :D
I bet you are feeling amazing right now hehe. I can't wait till I'm in the 12's!

Well done, Honey! You are doing amazingly well. I can't even dream of being in the 12's yet. Bet you're thrilled. :D

its an amazing feeling, and make sure you make the most of it! if not ill give you a good kick up the bum on sat!! ahhhh cant wait!

Well done Kirsty on the loss and the milestone!! You are doing so well!

Methinks that the "routine" aspect is the hardest part as living slim has to become a way of life and the routine we have to get our "excitement" from somewhere else now.

just ate a spoonful of philadelphia.
naughty but shouldnt knock me out of ketosis.
i just needed some flavour, you know?

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

Oh hun... you amaze me at you ability to only have a small amount. I would have scoffed the lot....

with you there Kes - I daren't even lick the flavour of something of my fingers - I know the minute I do it will be all the way down that slidey slope. Kirsty you are amazing to be able to control it like that

Setas/Kes - The devil on my left shoulder tells me that I should eat the whole tub but i get this little angel on my right shoulder telling me to just taste and not gorge. the enjoyment lasts seconds but the results will last weeks ....... I listen to Angel girl, she grants me wishes of weight and inch loss!

we have not seen any full body piccies this week... (or am i missing them???)

i dont want to do any this week cos i dont think i look diff. next week for sure!

ooohhhh ok... well i will be waiting for those... i wasnt sure if i missed them as ive not been about much!!

Wow Rumbly .. just spotted your new profile pic! You look beautiful! Check out those cheekbones and that lovely slim neck you can see hinding behind your hands xx

you look gorgeous stunning in your profile pic x

Thanks everyone
I feel awful not updating my diary as often but every day is the bloody same. Except today when I met Kes - I loved meeting her. She is GORGEOUS! We tried on dresses and shoes and had coffee and a Nandos chicken meal with mushrooms....NO CARBS! We made GOOD choices

Here we are:

god - i meant to attach the pic!

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 69
Two very beautiful ladies. Glad you had a nice time. Can't wait to meet you too! :)

It was lovely to meet you too. I had the best time. And loved every min of it!!

Must do it again soon!

Great picture, girlies! I'd love to have someone nearby doing CD, too! No such luck for me!

Back