Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

i want this for christmas - but ive never worn anything like it ever as ive never been slinky enough to wear one!

oh my gosh that is gorgeous !! - I think you need to hunt for a dress for me for my works christmas party (its in a castle so fairly posh) I have no idea except that I want a cocktail dress lol xxx love it hun

Nicks, its only £21!
Have you checked out BooHoo.com....some great frocks there for next to nowt.
I love that our results are almost identical...but I dont look as skinny as you :(

Nicks, its only £21!
Have you checked out BooHoo.com....some great frocks there for next to nowt.
I love that our results are almost identical...but I dont look as skinny as you :(

I'm 5ft 7 though hun I carry weight really well - 11.5 is perfect for me prob make me a size 12 - whereas I am meant to be about 10 stone I would look ridiculous x

off to look at BooHoo seeing as my boy got me up ridiculously early this morning :( x

Hi Beautiful lady! How are you? Can't wait to catch up with you properly again!

Congrats on your weightloss. You are looking fantastic! And that dress!!! Oh my! I would absolutely LOVE to wear a dress like that one day. When I get to goal you can help me choose one, ok? ;)

Hope you have a great day, Hon. I'm on nights tomorrow, so I'll probably be able to catch up with you then. x

Ive got a party to go to on the 27th but im not feeling slim enough to go for "all out wow".
So I just bought this to skim over the lumps and bumps and hope it does me justice. **am excited to be ordering a 16 though, instead of 20**
HERE
Its a brilliant website for lovely and inexpensive clothes x

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

That dress is lovely you will look so elegant in it! Can't wait until I can fit into a 16 again (never thought I'd say that when I actually WAS a 16!)

I love that dress really really love it :) :) you are going to look fab fab fab !!! xx

hey hunny..
quick post... :) love the dresses that you are going to be getting..
im a bon prix girl!! got loads of stuff from them.. although im kinda going off what they have, either that or im just not in the clothes buying mood,...

chat soon ok hun!

Ive got a party to go to on the 27th but im not feeling slim enough to go for "all out wow".
So I just bought this to skim over the lumps and bumps and hope it does me justice. **am excited to be ordering a 16 though, instead of 20**
HERE
Its a brilliant website for lovely and inexpensive clothes x

Ooh .. that's so lovely! But darn you for giving me another website to shop from!!! ;-)

That dress is lovely you will look so elegant in it! Can't wait until I can fit into a 16 again (never thought I'd say that when I actually WAS a 16!)

I know what you mean! I look at the clothes I used to wear (14-16) and they look so small! And I used to feel "big" then??

Day 26
Have I ever stuck to a diet so rigidly? NO! Im sorry to show off but I have been so faithful to this diet and its proof that it can and will work.

I mean, Ive lost weight before but that was through exercise. 8 weeks prior to me starting CD I went to the gym 5 days a week and didnt lose a 1lb although my shape changed a little. And yet a few years ago I did a massive exercise regime and went from 15st to 11st whilst eating sensibly but even then I cheated a LOT. My metabolism has changed significantly since then and exercising, now, does bugger all for me. Saying that I now walk the dog everyday and my thighs are looking lithom!

I have barely cheated on this diet - you dont have to really.... this diet works. I know every ketosis cheat in the book but as a discussion on the boards was getting out of control yest (re: ketosis and the focus on the damn thing) I am getting fed up of using ketosis as the key to this diet. Im not mad with everyone but ketosis is not the key to this diet. Will power and trust is. I won't be in ketosis forever, its just that Im avoiding carbs as I know this is what made me a fatty arbuckle in the first place.

Still loving my mint choc shakes, my bars and my mini meal at night but most of all - trying old clothes on every few days and loving that some fit and some are nearly fitting!

I am loving the dress Kirsty, it will look great on you, there are some great dresses on there, unfortunately I am not a dress person, I bought a dress for a wedding in September in a size 16 as 14s no longer fitted and then on the day I wore leggings underneath..... ha ha

I managed CD last year without getting into ketosis at all, it does help with the feeling full issue, but the sheer fact that you are eating less calories does it for me normally..... I also did Atkins last year before I did CD, I lost for about 3 weeks but it then slowed down and nearly stopped....

Glad you are managing without much cheating, that is what it is all about, I know if I cheated that would be it, I would blow out completely, so I have to keep a tight rein on myself.

Keep up the good work, you are doing better than me and you are on a higher plan than me, so cannot be bad.... take care hun xx

thanks Linda. Its hard being tough on yourself........but when im feeling like Im a bit hungry, I look whats in my cupboards and i dont fancy any of it. i think my palate has died!

well said hun !! I don't fancy any rubbish stuff either - the only thing I ever really eat if I want something is chicken - I keep little pieces in the fridge and if I really want some I have it - it satisfies me and thats enough I'd be happy to live on chicken forever (well maybe not) lol ..

xxx

i love hot roasted chicken - i savour every last drop that I have (I sometimes eat the skin!)

I'm so jealous !! I had a little bit of cold chicken earlier - literally a couple of bits - cant wait till I'm on 810 :) :) xx

Hi Hon, just catching up on your diary. That 2nd dress is absolutely beautiful too! I'm not really a dress person, but I would like to rectify that when I'm slim enough to look good in a dress.
Have a great evening. x

Day 27
God, every day is the bloody same.......and yet I used to spend all my time dithering over what to eat I spend less time having to choose and get on with it....leaving loads of time to sit and think "11 weeks to go, 11 weeks to go - you can do it".

Im starting to eat a little less on a night to fully prepare for SS+. I need to do it, those pounds have to go and soon I'll plateau on 810. Bums! Im thinking of a bit of fish and egg on a night instead of roast chicken.
Im not sure why people stop eating bars, they are only a few calories difference in them between shakes......... why is that, I wonder? I need my bars....NEED THEM!

Off to walk the pooch, my thighs will thank me for it x

Back