run down

beckyblue

Silver Member
Hello! I have got a coldsore coming (huge one) and some spots are starting to appear....has anyone else had this? i would have thought that with all the vitamins im getting my skin would be glowing!! :(

It's all the toxins leaving your body.. Some people get it some don't... :)

Hi I broke out after a few days in, however lots of people at work have said my complexion is looking really nice, so i think its just everything escaping your body by however it can...

Sure you'll be glowing soon.

Yep, you're unlucky there, hun, but it's out with the bad and in with the good! ;)

Hi! I had a coleslaw (sorry, kids name for them & can't call them anything else! ;) ) in the first week & I rarely get one :eek: Also got a few zits breaking, but am due (5 days late though!) so put them down to that.
Jackie xx

hi ive noticed ive got some little spots on my forehead, dont usually get them, but like everyone has said it must our bodies way of cleansing, im hoping with all the water i drink they'll clear up soon x

My colslaw lol is massive today! Feel good today apart from swollen mouth, on the plus side my mouth is swollen enough that I couldn't eat if I wanted too!

I get spots in my 1st few days. Luckily they've cleared up now but had an evil looking bugger on my chin! Sore too!

I got spots too, thankfully no coldsore, poor u x

Ive a massive coldsore to and a few more spots, but hoping it will clear up soon. xx

Back