Run up to my wedding

Hi Sarah, yep all ordered and in the shop - first fitting in 4 weeks. Congrats on your wedding.
Lost just under 7lb this week! Quite pleased considering I had that planned meal mid way through. Proud of myself for getting straight back into it :)

Well done!!!! Did you order tour dress a size smaller or do you think you will have to have it taken in? X

I ordered it when I was a size 18, in a size 10/12 :)
I'm a 14/16 at the moment. I know I'm a 10/12 at 11 stone, which is only 2.5 stones to go (2 and a half months of this), yet I have 3.5 months to go, and want to get to 10 stone. Might have to have it taken in then!

Had good weekend. Got Florist chosen and she seems superb, very reasonably priced and got everything that I want.

Had to pull over on way home driving and get a glucose tablet and blood sugar has been low all weekend. Had to have a half tablet earlier. Think it's because I spent hours and hours cleaning this morning, so probably burned off too many calories.

hi watergirl good luck with the wedding you ve probably picked the hardest time to diet lol think my weight went up by my wedding day lol

My weight definitely won't be going up before the wedding or I'm not getting married!!!

Scales not moving much, but not bothered. Sure they will. Think my body is holding onto my fat lol. Clothes no looser yet either. Last time I remember having to buy new clothes almost weekly from the charity shop. Hope that time comes soon.

keep it up watergirl, i got married last september and four weeks before the wedding i was so stressed i lost over a stone my wedding dress ended up being too big and was a nightmare to get it altered, just bear that in mind, good luck with all the wedding plans and your weight loss xx

Thanks Emma. I've warned the shop that I'm losing weight, but they gave the impression that they hear that from everyone! I've heard a lot of people lose, like you, through stress.

Can't wait to go for my first fitting, which is now 3 weeks on Friday. Really want to be 12stone 7lb by then, as I'll get a much clearer idea of what it will look like.

Yeah they did that to me to lol but i lost loads in the two weeks before, think they hear it from every bride but good luck bet u will look fantastic

Not updated for a little while as just been so busy. Had the planned meal last Saturday, but wasn't overly bad. Get carbs relatively low, but not non-existent because we were drinking and it was an event that I couldn't get out of sadly. Had a fair few things planned before deciding to go onto Exante.
Got another one this Friday, but we're having BBQ, so I'll have meat and salad. I know I'm okay at getting back into it, but I'd prefer to not have these interruptions.
Next Friday I have a client lunch which also cannot be avoided, but i've chosen the restaurant and know I can have meat and salad. Then we have a Mother's day lunch and that is it! I still think I'll lose a lot more than doing any other diet.
I'm back in ketosis from Saturday night - hunger gone, feeling a bit sick, etc.

So, not down from last Friday because of the interruption, but hoping by this Friday I should be down 2lb, I'll be pleased with that. Got just over 13 weeks to go. I reckon I can average 2-3lbs.

As a daily weigher, tomorrow won't be a surprise to me, but have lost a grand total of 0.5 lbs, which is weird as I've been 100% since Sunday - had planned meal on Saturday. So one day out and I hardly went crazy. I did come out of ketosis, as was planning on having some wine. I skipped the pasta and had 1 small bread roll to come out of ketosis. Then meat and salad. Oh well! This diet can be so strange sometimes.
I have lost another inch off my waist though in a week, so can't complain.
Got exactly 3 months today till the wedding!!! So excited. Been using my Leg Master as noticed that my thighs are tight in quite a few clothes that nearly fit. God I can feel it working. Also been back using Slendertone and can feel that too. Don't want to do any cardio on this, as don't want to stall, but doing loads of arm weights, the plank etc, to build my core muscles.
Some days have no energy and others I have lots. Find I struggle after doing weights though sometimes.
2 weeks Saturday till my first fitting and really wanted to get to 12 and a half, but not sure if I will at this rate. Still loving the diet though. Bought only shakes this time round and having them all hot, apart from strawberry because I hate strawberry/strawberry flavours.

1lb down, well nearly 1.5lb, but not going to count that - will count it next week lol.
Not even a little bit surprised as I think this diet is flipping weird at times, but I have utmost faith in it to get me where I need to be. It might not be showing on the scales, but apart from my planned meal last Sat I have been 100%, so it CANNOT be not working :)

So in total since Christmas, with low carbing and then Exante I'd dropped a stone and a half. Just 2.5 to go now!

That's brilliant, keep going like you are as that wedding dress is inching ever closer to fitting. You're really doing this.

Love your can do attitude and total faith in the diet. You are right, of course, we (by that, I mean I) just need to be reminded of that fact sometimes

You're gonna a be a stunning and slender bride - yay!!!!!

xxx

Thanks everyone for the kind words :)

Well, had the BBQ last night and managed to not have any carbs until I was a bit tipsy and then ended up having a roll, which isn't great. Just need to do more weights this week to try and use those carbs up. Only showing a small increase on the scales which will be water. Got one work lunch this week, but going to a place where I can have meat and salad. Also won't be drinking. So that's nearly it in terms of 'events' for me until my hen do, thank god. There is a mothers day meal, but won't be drinking for that.
Will be really pleased when I can have a real go at this, without interruptions, as it's not coming off as quickly as when I did it last time.

Life kinda gets in the way doesn't it :rolleyes:

You'll get to where you want to be - just look at the incentive you've got!!!!

xxx

Thanks Toots :) it does indeed!

Am 1.5lbs heavier than the morning before the meal, so not too bad. Sure it'll be off by tomorrow or the next day, so hopefully have a better loss this week!

Think I must already be back in ketosis, as not hungry and absolutely freezing. Didn't take long, but then didn't have much bad stuff. I hate the cold! This diet is a lot easier in summer.

Ain't that the truth ;)

xx

Back