Running 5k in 30 min

I did it! This morning I ran 10K for the first time (not on the treadmill - I've done it on the treadmill before but that doesn't count as it's much much easier!). My legs were like jelly when I stopped but I managed an afternoon climbing around soft play with my daughters afterwards so I can't be that broken! I used 9 syns on two energy gels (I'm told by my super fit husband that they are important to prevent muscle damage when you're running for more than an hour). It took me 1 hour, 10 minutes and 4 seconds! Next time I must get that 4 seconds off!!! Feeling quite chuffed :)

I did it! This morning I ran 10K for the first time (not on the treadmill - I've done it on the treadmill before but that doesn't count as it's much much easier!). My legs were like jelly when I stopped but I managed an afternoon climbing around soft play with my daughters afterwards so I can't be that broken! I used 9 syns on two energy gels (I'm told by my super fit husband that they are important to prevent muscle damage when you're running for more than an hour). It took me 1 hour, 10 minutes and 4 seconds! Next time I must get that 4 seconds off!!! Feeling quite chuffed :)
WOW - congrats!!!! That is SOOOOO amazing. And who counts second, he he he. I think you should just be sooooooo proud of yourself - you deserve it.
Looking forward to here about next time ;)

Back