Running low on packs....advice

babystar31

Gold Member
Hey! Well as anyone who reads my diary will know, ive adapted the diet to suit my routine. I have 2 shakes a day, fruit and a healthy low carb meal for dinner. Anyway i only have 12 packs left and have been thinking....since im not worried about ketosis is it worth payin £100 for a months supply of exante or make the switch to another meal replacement shake (superdrugs own or asda measure up). There guidelines are that u have 2 a day, and still have an evenin meal and fruit which im doing anyway. I worked it out that it would cost me around £8 a week. Seems like a no brainer but im scared to make the move haha! Calories per shake are average of 225 and altho carbs are slightly higher im not worried about not getting into ketosis! Argh, advice needed. Honest opinions pleaseee x

If you're not worried about ketosis and ok with a slightly lower loss I think I'd switch.

What you're doing just now I'd pretty much following the Asda/BL plan anyway

Mind you your packs would of course last longer than a month but it's still an awful lot dearer. Since you're not doing WS I can't see the point in sticking with Exante when it's so much dearer

Hi, I'd switch, like starlight says, it's not worth the extra money if you're not doing total (in my opinion). When I'm all done and at goal I intend to use shops own should I need to.x

Thanks ladies. Thats what im thinking. Im pretty much doing what those diets advice anyway, so exante seems a lot of money. I wish i could stick to TS but i just cant seem to do it, and rather than fail completely im happy with slower losses. Im losing slower than i was on TS bt much faster than i was on slimmin world, so this happy medium i can live with!

Thanks! xx

Back