running out of packs!

ticktock

Hi everyone,

Am on day 3 of s&s, actually feel fine, no headache or anything! I only ordered enough samples to last till Tuesday but thought yesterday they werent too bad and I could stick to it! so placed another order for next day delivery..to come today, but tracking says they wont be delivered until Monday! I work all wk so they wont be able to deliver as needs signature :cry:I have emailed s&s twice and had no reply :confused:, looks like i need to go chemist and buy a different brand of meal replacement to last until next saturday now grrrr!! if i get some slim fast or tony ferguson do you think it will affect weight loss on s&s?? x

If its city link you can contact them and get them to leave it in a secure place........ Just had same issue and got some from eBay which I'm picking up tomorrow........ The slim fast stuff has too many carbs I looked today you'd be better off doing low carbs I think...... Good luck but try city link they should send you a link.

Slimfast and TF are pointless. They're jot ketogenic so you'll be out of ketosis and the losses on them are WW/SW type. They're not TRF diets

I'd contact City link too. If they can't deliver they'll take the parcel away can you pick it up at their depot

Can you not get it delivered to work? Xx

Hey, panick over S&S got back to me and are going to put a note on tracking telling courier to leave it in porch so should be waiting for me after work tomorrow...mmmm coconut choc bar cant wait to try it! :eek:)

ps day 4, still no headache and feel fine, no cravings...nothing! hope i am doing this right!!!anybody know the signs of ketosis?? i dont have the pee sticks lol xx

Sometimes there are no signs of ketosis. The only sign I get is bad breath and I go into ketosis within 48 hours. If you stick to the plan you will be in ketosis.

ticktock said:
Hey, panick over S&S got back to me and are going to put a note on tracking telling courier to leave it in porch so should be waiting for me after work tomorrow...mmmm coconut choc bar cant wait to try it! :eek:)

ps day 4, still no headache and feel fine, no cravings...nothing! hope i am doing this right!!!anybody know the signs of ketosis?? i dont have the pee sticks lol xx

Well done on day 4 I hope I get thru it like u r :)

Thanks bordersgirl, will assume i am in ketosis then :eek:) think i have had a bit of an easy ride but gonna assume i am lucky rather than assume its not working! x

Thanks Louise! what day are u on? x

ticktock said:
Thanks bordersgirl, will assume i am in ketosis then :eek:) think i have had a bit of an easy ride but gonna assume i am lucky rather than assume its not working! x

Thanks Louise! what day are u on? x

I hoping tomorrow depends on what time my delivery comes but if not defiantly Tuesday :) x

I always have an easy ride ticktock - guess we're just lucky :)

Let us know how u get on Louise! :eek:) x

Bordersgirl...5st 7.4! really!!! omg, how long? most i have ever lost is 1st lmao x

ticktock said:
Let us know how u get on Louise! :eek:) x

Bordersgirl...5st 7.4! really!!! omg, how long? most i have ever lost is 1st lmao x

I sure will thanks :)

I started last year on 8th August, and I've had 3 planned breaks during that time. It's coming off more slowly now since I 'stepped up' to 800 calories (about 2lbs per week) but they point is that it is coming off, plus I feel great! :). I know I've only lost just over 30% of my starting weight but I feel like half the woman I was!

BordersGirl said:
I started last year on 8th August, and I've had 3 planned breaks during that time. It's coming off more slowly now since I 'stepped up' to 800 calories (about 2lbs per week) but they point is that it is coming off, plus I feel great! :). I know I've only lost just over 30% of my starting weight but I feel like half the woman I was!

That's amazing well done :)

It is amazing! hope i do as well :eek:) x

Back