Russiandoll & Pandora's daily challenges

pandora

finding my way again !
This thread is for Debbie & i to challenge each other & ourselves to a daily challenge with the aim of keeping us on track on our battle to lose weight.
Anyone who wishes to add suggestions, or just input, is more than welcome, in fact we will appreciate the support.
xx :)

Tues 14 Aug

My challenge for today is.

Only eat when hungry !!

will check in thru the day to log my progress, off to hairdressers shortly.

Day by day, we'll get our heads back into the 'right place'. I've lost my way somewhat over the last few months.

Today, my challenges for myself are:

* Drink at least 2L of water

* No bingeing: to only eat what's counted in.

* To repeat my affirmation to myself: "I can do this: I'm strong, capable and worth the effort"

Good luck Cheryl. Keep checking back if you feel a wobbly coming on :)

we can both do this, one day at a time.
lets both remember

we are so very worth it !!

xx:)

You two can do it - you are both determined, capable, strong women! I will be watching closely and sticking my nose in on a regular basis!

Good luck!

Love

Thanks Barb
Please feel free to join us if you want to. Your challenges don't even have to be weight-loss related but just something that makes you feel in control.

It could be that you're going to go for a swim, drink more water or walk the dog an extra half mile.

Best of luck to you both! Do have a look at my threads on addictive desire. This method really works for me. Just couldn't do the 'eat when hungry' I'm afraid, but hope it works for you! :clap:

Hiya both of you, what a great thread. I'm dipping my toe into the Intuitive Eating at the moment and trying to eat when hungry, working a bit, getting there, so will be keen to see how you both get on. Good idea to challenge and support each other, I'm here on the sidelines waving a pom-pom in your direction too :D

xx

Thank you MD ... lovin' those pom-poms!! :party0011:

(Suffering pom-pom envy now! ;) )

thanks everyone, arn't you all lovely :D
been to hairdressers, all nice & trimmed ready for going back to school.
by time we got back i was hungry, just had a ham & mustard mayo sandwich & crumble left over from yesterday.
need to try & drink more water too !!

The girls have a friend here & the weather is just too naff to go out & do anything, so i am chilling, watching tv & net surfing. I am not hungry, but the desire to eat is here & at times, quite strong. So far i am resisting it, when it comes on i just look down at my muffin top & it puts me off. Actually, i should take a photo of the muffin as an incentive haha :eek:

I'd take a photo of mine too Cheryl but I don't have a camera with a wide angle lens!! ;)

just had dinner, when hungry, of jacket potato, chicken & salad, yum.
so far have stuck to only eating when hungry, at times its been tough, but i've made it so far, only 5 1/2 hrs left !

You're doing great! I'm having chicken too ... mine is in the oven braising in Peking lemon sauce: just about to steam some veggies to have with it (green beans & carrots). My Freddo is defrosting in the fridge ready for an indulgent nibble later :)

Gosh - the heavens have just opened here ... it's tipping down!

PS
Will be having another half a grapefruit before dinner. If the Japanese scientists who did the research on the properties of grapefruit are right, then I should find it easier to drop the pounds! Time will tell ...

Today, my challenges for myself are:

* Drink at least 2L of water

* No bingeing: to only eat what's counted in.

* To repeat my affirmation to myself: "I can do this: I'm strong, capable and worth the effort"

Well, it's near the end of the day and I'm chuffed to say that, with only my Freddo frog remaining, I've achieved my challenges for the day :D

Go go me!

Back