Russiandoll's Diary

How's that grandson of yours? Cant believe how much hair he has!

Holy cr*p!!!! :eek: No way am I going to whisper it quietly!

10 lbs in your first week?!!! Woweee!!!!! :D

Good luck for Week 2 lovely lady. I'm just chuffed to bits for ya!!

I'll go away and quieten down again now ...... ;)

Oh Debs, that is just brilliant - I am whispering but it's difficult as I am so chuffed for you. You go girl!

*whispers...but coughs first ruining it* well done :)

Btw is your whole clan going to Cowal?

And I don't know if you told me before but why Cowal? And where do yous stay when yous come up for it?

It'll be me, hubby, DD2, her hubby and new son, DD3 and DD4. We're staying in short stay married quarters at Helenburgh (that's why we're coming to Cowal - closest and biggest games). Also, it's my ancestral 'area' (clan McLachlan) so I've got an affinity with the place anyway ... we took the kids to visit Strathlachlan and castle Lachlan in Argyll a while back to show them where they came from - I think it's good to know about 'your roots' :)

It'll be me, hubby, DD2, her hubby and new son, DD3 and DD4. We're staying in short stay married quarters at Helenburgh (that's why we're coming to Cowal - closest and biggest games). Also, it's my ancestral 'area' (clan McLachlan) so I've got an affinity with the place anyway ... we took the kids to visit Strathlachlan and castle Lachlan in Argyll a while back to show them where they came from - I think it's good to know about 'your roots' :)

Very nice. Cowal is the biggest Highland Games around. Pipe bands tend to not like it as much as the focus isn't just on us what with all the other stuff on the go (what can I say, we have ego's!).

Helensburgh's nice too. Just across the water from me.

Ssshhh everyone .... another 5lb - that's 13lb in 10 days :)

Puggso ... I used to live at 46 Weir St in one of the tenaments before they were pulled down. I have cousins who still live in Greenock.

Ssshhh everyone .... another 5lb - that's 13lb in 10 days :)

Puggso ... I used to live at 46 Weir St in one of the tenaments before they were pulled down. I have cousins who still live in Greenock.

I had to look up a map there to find it. We park not far away from there for the football when Morton are at home.

I live beside the prison (beside!!!) at Barrs Cottage. If you have any cousins in their early 20s it would amuse me like hell if I actually knew them. Or if your family has ever had a piper at a wedding/funeral etc there is a chance it was either me, my dad or my brother.

OOH(quietly) you just are a clever young thing RD!

Love

Thanks everyone :)

Puggso - all my cousins (bar one) are older than me so their kids are more likely to be your age.
Family names are:

Wilson, Monahan, Muir, McLelland.

Back