Russiandoll's Diary

Thanks everyone :)

Puggso - all my cousins (bar one) are older than me so their kids are more likely to be your age.
Family names are:

Wilson, Monahan, Muir, McLelland.

I know some Wilsons and McLellands. The chances of them being the ones I'm thinking of would be slim I guess...funny nonetheless!

Ty everyone <in a wee, tiny voice> :)

Puggso ... my 'McLelland' cousin's kids are called James and Pamela. James would be 27 and Pamela is about 23 or so.

Nah, ones I was thinking of was one called Greg and was my age with a big sister about 2 years older. Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Hi Deb

*whispers* well done hun! Can u give me a call about Friday when u get a mo? Have PM'd you as well. Thanks xxxx

Hope all is OK Debbie. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the weekend. Its been ages since we last had the chance to catch up properly :)

when i spoke to Deb earlier in the week she said she hadn't been on line for a while as she is upto her ears in Uni stuff ! She's fine tho
xx

when i spoke to Deb earlier in the week she said she hadn't been on line for a while as she is upto her ears in Uni stuff ! She's fine tho
xx

Thanks Cheryl. Great news :D

Hi Debs,

It was great to meet you and chat and laugh which we did a lot of both. I hope to see you at another meet soon xx

Hello lovely lady

Why is it I never seem to get as much time to talk to you as I want as these meets? Aaarrrggghh!!! :cry:

We must make up for it next time. In the meantime, thank you so much for the thoughtful PM. I'll reply as quickly as I possibly can - but thank you again!

Lots of love, as always

Hi Debbie

It was lovely to meet you on Saturday and i'm sorry we didn't get much time to chat - next time eh?? Hope you're ok...

I had an almost spiritual experience this weekend ... it was called the Birmingham meet where I spent some quality time with some of the most amazing, inspirational people that it's possible to encounter.

There is no such thing as strangers at a meet - just friends you haven't met in person yet; and friends that you've already met at previous gatherings.
I talked and laughed and joked so much that I practically have jaw ache today. One thing I know, you never come away from a meet feeling quite the same as before you went.

Nce1 - what a laugh we had ... its so wonderful to share how we feel and come away knowing we're not freaks in the things we say or do. You and Mary are exceptionally lovely people - I felt I'd known you for ages.

Sharon - you're right ... we never seem to get the chance for a decent chin-wag but just being in the same environment with you does my soul good. You're presence light up the room - what a classy lady you are.

Karen - It's difficult devoting time for a chat to every single person at a meet as big as this one was but it was great to spend some time in your company. Loved your boots and admire you for being able to walk in the bliddy things!

I had already decided not to SS at Brum so 'carbed up' for a couple of days before I went. This resulted in a gain of 3lb before I went (I didn't panic knowing it was predominantly glycogen) and meant I could have a drink with relative safety.
I ate and drank what I wanted when I wanted and had a ball. I said I wouldn't weigh myself to day for fear of what I'd see but just couldn't resist it. The good news is I haven't gained anything over the 3lb that was there before I went. I'm pretty happy with that.

I'm having a go at SSing again but am reluctant to make huge sweeping statements ... suffice to say I'll do what I can.

A great weekend - looking forward to another one in the future.

It was really good to see you over the weekend RD.

Thanks ...........! :D :hug99:

I'm having a go at SSing again but am reluctant to make huge sweeping statements ... suffice to say I'll do what I can.

I am with you with this one hun x x x I gained (only to be expected) but clawing it back again from today.

I had a great time dahling, and it was great to see you and spend some quality time together. See you soon x x x

Hi Debbie your a very special person loved meeting you deffo found a like minded friend and so enjoyed the lunch with you and Irene (especially the choc orange cake) lol and the conversation made me howl lol hurry up and write that book lots of luv xxx

Back