Russiandoll's Diary

Oh my gawjus Debbie.. i had a total ball with you.. like.. it was sooooooo amazing..
"hmm.. i wonder what michael will have"..
Literally.. when we were downstairs.. with me you gill and the mandys.. it was soooo funny.. i honestly laughed so much i was nearly sick..
You absaloutly made my weekend..

x x

I loved our weekend together and our lunch with Mandy was hilarious as well as delicious. I feel i've known you for ever and already looking forward to seeing you again

Good luck with uni

Irene xx

Just wanted to pop my head and apologise for not having had an opportunity to chat at Brum, but I hope to get an opportunity in the future.

Gxx

Enough of this whispering .... lets all shout "DEBBIE" at the top of our voices and see if she'll come and join us .... ready?? 1 .... 2..... 3....

DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gawjus Debbie.. i had a total ball with you.. like.. it was sooooooo amazing..
"hmm.. i wonder what michael will have"..
Literally.. when we were downstairs.. with me you gill and the mandys.. it was soooo funny.. i honestly laughed so much i was nearly sick..
You absaloutly made my weekend..

x x

Ditto that!!!

Hi Debs,

Was thinking about you this morning. How are you? I hope Uni work isn't dragging you down ... don't forget my offer!

Anyway ... you KNOW you're always welcome to post ... I ... WE love you no matter what.

Take Care ... CC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mmmm, where are you young lady? I'm back from hols and want to hear all the latest, where are you?????

Sorry for the absence everyone; I've been up to my neck in Uni summatives. It's been a very stressful few weeks but everything is in and I've now finished my second year :D
Freedom til September!!

Diet-wise ... well, there's be NO diet but now there's one less stress, I'm making an effort to get back on the wagon.

Sorry for the absence everyone; I've been up to my neck in Uni summatives. It's been a very stressful few weeks but everything is in and I've now finished my second year :D
Freedom til September!!

Diet-wise ... well, there's be NO diet but now there's one less stress, I'm making an effort to get back on the wagon.

Well done on finishing for the year! I finish forever a week on Wednesday :D

Back