ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

What's pma?
Lol minds blank I'm guessing personal motivation attitude lol xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Postive mental attitude :) xx

U were :)

Hello again I like your food menus I'm starting in the morning.. It's going to take me a while to plan again and change my foods around so I don't get bored lol..!

Your doing fab x

Good luck shanny xx

Thanks Shanny! Oh I'm sure you'll get back into it in no time there's so much choice! Good luck for today :)

Carly good luck too but you don't need it you've done amazingly this week!

Ruth
X

I am also putting PMA in my signature when I get on my computer at work today :)

Ruth
X

Hehe go Ruth! Thanks x

Day 26 Food Diary: PLANNED DAY 4- what really happened!

Breakfast:

30g Bowl Of Cornflakes = 3pp
Tea x2 = 0pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp

= 4pp

Lunch:

Jelly x 2 = 0pp
Fruit = 0pp
Black Coffee = 0pp

= 0pp

Tea/snacks: my Dinner was yuck I ate 2 mouthfuls and threw it away :(

Pasta = 1pp
Pancetta = 2pp
Cheese = 1pp
Baguette = 8pp
2 tsps Oil = 2pp
Clove Garlic = 0pp

7 Mini Kievs = 7pp

= 21pp

= 25 whoops but I was full!

34 Dailies
11 Weeklies- 38 Used

Activity Points
Walking to work = 1AP
Walking home via town = 3AP
Walk to work and back = 2AP
Walk to work through town and back = 3AP
30 Mins WW DVD = 6AP
Flabelos Power Plate = 3AP
Walk to work & back through town = 3AP
Walk to Drs and back = 2APs

23 Earned!

Flabelos, Walk Into Town and X Trainer today to make 31APs! Hopefully I can reach 40 before WI!

Ruth
X

What was up with dinner lovely? X

I don't know it was so rich and made me feel sick :( id already eaten the garlic bread so I threw the pasta away, waited a couple of hours until OH came back and had mini kievs yum yum! In Asda at the minute bags of 15 only £2.00 :)

It's so odd because after id eaten I went to the sweet cupboard out of habit and I actually said to myself, leave it for a bit and see if you want it in half an hour- and I didnt! Its amazing when you start to notice changes! I was always so tempted on SW that I never stopped myself!

How are you? Looking forward to WI? Do you think I should put my measurements into e source and track from now on? Gutted that they were wiped!

Ruth
X

Oh and during that time I was thinking about having something sweet I painted my nails and had a shower :) can't believe how my mindset had changed!

Ruth
X

So far have eaten...

Breakfast
55g Toasted Teacake with 1 Tsp LF Spread = 6
Milk Allowance = 1
=7

Lunch
Wrap = 4
Tuna Mayo = 5
Cucumber = 0
Jelly = 0
22g Bag Snack A Jacks = 2
Bag of WW Cheese & Onion Crinkles = 2
=11

18pp

I have a Cous Cous Mediterranean Veg Pot thing for 6pp = 24
2 WW Veg Yogurts Post Tea for 2pp = 26
1 Box Orange & Lemon WW Drops for 1pp = 27

Treats for Later!!!

Ruth
x

Hmm...

I didnt get round to eating my Cous Cous as it was so busy in the Gym. Now I cant use the Kitchen's Microwave as its meal time so no dinner for me :(
Ate my pack of WW Sweets :) Then felt dead shaky (ive been running around) so had a 380ml bottle of Orange Lucozade. Immediately felt better but when Ive pp'd it, its 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :(

so thats 26pps used so far grr :(

Ruth
x

I get them from Meetings!!
Do you weigh at home/do it online?

Ruth
x

7 for a lucozade! thats insane! but if you were feeling shaky you had to have something so dont beat yourself up, easy mistake to make!xxx

I know!!!!!! I do have hypoglycemia so I dont really have a choice!!!! :(

Nevermind though :)

Ruth
x

Annoying that you couldn't eat your planned meal though :( maybe you should start taking some back up snacks to work! what day is ur WI again?Xxx

Back