Walk to work & back through town = 3AP
Flabelos Plate = 3AP
Walk to Drs and back = 2APs

Possibly post Physio...
30DS Level 2 = 6APs
WW DVD 30 Minutes = 6APs

Ruth
X

Go Ruth! I think technically no u can't carry over dailies but when u ate so little the day before I'm sure it will balanced out in reality! Ur planned meals look soooooooo yummy :)

What time are u at work lunch or teatime? Could u have garlic bread with pasta or two sandwich thins instead of one? If those meals are filling enough then why not enjoy ur choccie xx

Grr! Lost another humungous post!!!!!!

I work between 1:30 and 9pm without a break :(
So I just run upstairs to the kitchen when its quiet so I can use their microwave as we have nothing down here apart from a small fridge that we put red bull in!!!

My meals are making me drool haha! The problem is that my OH changes his mind so often and work gets in the way of a lot of things so I always end up having to change them- when I track I always track in pencil as I know its gonna change!!!

WW Chicken, Potato and Leek Soup = SCRUMMY! Definitely buying that again!!!!!! 2pp :D

It does basically balance out for the 2 days so im not too bothered :) It just looks like Ive used a lot of weeklies :)

On track with exercise today :) will do the 30DS when I get in tonight and then im done :D

Ruth
x

Well done hun :) good luck with shred! I'm feeling shaky and not sure if I can do it :(

That sounds tough at work :( xx

Do you think thats alcohol based? Maybe have a night off to yourself- bubble bath, pyjamas dvd etc?

Then maybe you'd feel a bit better??? Have some ME time :) *hugs!!!*

Ruth
x

Thanks Ruth! I think it's alcohol and tiredness! I keep welling up for no reason
And feel shaky but feeling so guilty for not doing it :( x

Right, so far today ive eaten:

Weight Watchers Chicken, Potato & Leek Soup- 2pp
Warburtons Sandwich Thin- 3pp
Prawn Cocktail Snack A Jacks- 3pp
Fruit Salad, Fruit & Jelly- 0pp
Weight Watchers Bolognese Al Forno - 9pp

17 left and not hungry :eek: help?!?!?!

Ruth
x

Thanks Ruth! I think it's alcohol and tiredness! I keep welling up for no reason
And feel shaky but feeling so guilty for not doing it :( x

Oh Carly :( *huge huge huge magnificent hugs* please dont feel guilty. Its better to not put pressure on yourself when you're not up to it!!! Have a relaxing night and you'll feel better :)

Ruth
x

ruth, send your 17 points over to me, i can easily get rid of them LOL xx

Smirnoff you make me giggle!!! You can have them I dont want them!!!

How you feeling for WI?

Ruth
x

i'm not feeling very optimistic even though i have been an angel, it is almost totm so i'm blown up like a balloon and could eat a horse lol x

Ugh hate TOTM does exactly the same to me!!!

You'll be fine this week im sure- you deserve to lose :)

Regardless how ive been I never feel optimistic! Just got a phobia of scales I think!!!

Ruth
x

Ruth - I would also take some of the 17 off ur hands haha! Try to eat a few more but if u really dont want them then it will be ok... :) u will be fine - WI will be fab xx

I'm worried Carly- the coil has messed my body up which I expected it to but not as much as it has! 9 days later I'm still on tablets to try and ease things but nothing is changing :( just desperate not to put weight on :( I've eaten those 17 and had 5 weekly's managers got macdonalds for everyone at work and I had a bit (nowhere near usual amounts and only stuff I know how to pp!) But that's 2 maccys in 2 days :( earnt 13pps today though!
Scales say I haven't budged which I'm happy with as long as I don't put on! Im just worried about how long it will take for me to get back to normal :(

Glad u feel better now Carly!

Ruth
X

Hope u feel better soon :) is it worth going bk to see the doctors lovely? Sounds yummy -hope u enjoyed mcds :) x

Day 25 Food Diary: PLANNED DAY 3- how it went...

Breakfast:

Tea x2 = 0pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp

= 1pp

Lunch:

Warburtons Sandwich Thin = 3pp
WW Leek, Potato & Chicken Soup = 2pp
Prawn Cocktail Snack A Jacks = 3pp
Jelly = 0pp

= 8pp

Tea/snacks:

Raspberries & Blueberries = 0pp

WW Bolegnese Al Forno Meal = 9pp
Fruit Cocktail = 0pp

Quarter Pounder with Cheese = 13pp
Medium Fries = 9pp
Diet Coke = 0pp

= 31pp

34 Dailies
11 Weeklies- 38 Used
Or 20 weeklies used if is have eaten my points properly on Friday :(

Activity Points
Walking to work = 1AP
Walking home via town = 3AP
Walk to work and back = 3AP
Walk to work through town and back = 3AP
30 Mins WW DVD = 6AP
Flabelos Power Plate = 3AP
= 19AP

Ruth
X

I don't know I'm on mefenamic acid to reduce the symptoms of it all and co codamol and feminax! If totm affects everyone then what is continuous totms gonna do to me? I'm just worried that my hard work might be for nothing! Worries me :(
Got 34.5 lbs to go I hope I manage to shift a little!

Ruth
X

U will shift it all poppet :) I'm sure it will ease... Hugs xx

Cheers Carly I always know ill do my best and ill get there eventually it just may not be as fast as I hoped! Want to get to halfway by the 27th of august! 1 stone exactly more to go! Let's do it! Sod the female problems ;)

Ruth
X

U can do that no probs :) PMA all the way!! Xx

Back