Activity Points
Walking to and from work = 2AP
Walking to and from town = 2AP
Walking home = 1AP

5 Earnt 0 Used.

Ruth
X

I am so tired today :(

Was at work for so long that by the time I got home I was exhausted and couldn't bring myself to do the jillian Michaels thingy tonight but will do it twice tomorrow!

I don't know if anyone is interested in this or if its tmi but I'm having a coil fitted tomorrow to stop my weight gain on the pill :) just scared that this will affect how I exercise or even worse my weight loss next week :( any thoughts?

Ta!

Ruth
X

I didn't make it my OH bought me a Dominos for when I got home from WI as a well done thingy!

However I'm making it tomorrow and ill put some pics up!

Ruth
X

Wow - twice tomorrow!! i have ordered it... is it meant to be every day?

Are u not using weeklies this week? x

Im off out for a curry on Sat!!!
Im going to have a side dish of Saag Aloo (12pp)
1 Onion Bhaji (8) the pickle tray (5pp ish) and some naan bread :)

Ive still got 9pp to burn my Dominos off from last week!!

If the weather stays like this I may make myself some low pp cocktails :)

Im trying to be careful due to what im having done today- terrified its gonna put me weight on and im scared :( but the postives far outweigh the negatives!!

You?

Ruth
x

Hope whatever is being done today goes well! U can totally enjoy that and earn it back ;) u have weeklies for this week cx

Cheers Carly- will try to stay optimistic!

Jillian Michaels DVD isnt supposed to be done more than once a day- but if I cant exercise tomorrow then id rather do 2 lots today as its 14APs for 2 lots for me!

Think im gonna do 20mins on the cross trainer at work at 70rom- kills me but 4AP for 20 mins :)

That will total 24AP so far and ill be happy :D

Ruth
x

Sounds like a plan but don't stress if u dont have time :) c

Day 1 Food Diary

Breakfast:

2x 60g Crumpets = 5pp
2x tsp Low Fat Spread = 1pp
2x cups of tea = 0pp
Homemade WW Recipe Smoothie = 2pp

Milk allowance for day is 100mlb of Semi Skimmed. I don't drink much milk. = 1pp

Lunch/snacks:

2x WW Thick Sliced Grained Bread = 4pp
1x 60g wafer thin WW ham = 1pp
1x Tbsp Low Fat Coleslaw = 1pp
22g Salt & Vinegar Snack A Jacks = 2pp
Pineapple Chunks = 0pp
Grapes = 0pp
2x Babybel Lights = 2pp

Tea/snacks:

WW Ham & Mushroom Tagliatelle = 9pp
WW Blackberry Drops Box = 1pp
Hartleys NAS Strawberry Jelly = 0pp
WW Jaffa Mini Rolls x2 = 4pp
2x Babybel Lights = 2pp
1x cup of tea = 0pp

= 35pp

35 Dailies
49 Weeklies

7 Activity Points Earned :
30 minute swim
Brisk walk for 30 Minutes
10th minute walk to work.

None used.

Tell me if anything is wrong!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, Hope you're well and doing good on yer WW journey??
Just a little money saver tip.. Denny and Cookstown Wafer Thin Ham are both pointed the same as the WW brand.. But WW (here) is always more expensive.. Just by maybe 50 or 60 cent but better in your pocket!!
Also, and you've prob noticed this already but just in case, not all Low Fat yogurts are 3 pp as advised in the Purple Bible (WW guide) Danone 0% are only 1.. have only pointed the strawberry and pineapple so u may need to check other flavours..
Also, I see your pointing for your milk and LF spread.. I dont! But I also dont use my weekly allowance so I take them from that.. Duno if its something u might be interested in or not, but its a little point saver :D

Hi Ruth

Just been having a sneaky peek at your diary, hope you dont mind. Looks like your doing brill...and lots of exercise, im well impressed!
Im new to propoints, going to join class tomorrow morning.

Ive done SW for the past 17 weeks and got to my target, but 2 month later ive put 6lbs on :eek: Need some control/restriction over my portions, coz i feel im eating far too much!! 7 weeks till my jollies...So i thought id give WW a try again.
Ive done WW in the past, but im used to the old points system.

How have you found it?

xx

Hey Ruth!! Found ur diary xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Liking the tips :) x

Ok I feel horrid and I'm in a LOT of pain...

Ruth
X

Hugs! Hope it gets better soon! X

Cheers Carly

Just eaten a bit badly as can't stand up so I'm bedridden which is awful! OH (bless him) went to Asda bought me a 50% reduced fat Tuna and Cucumber Sandwich, some treat size Twirls and (here comes the problem!) Boursin cheese which is my most favourite cheese EVER and I've kept away from it! Really enjoyed it!

Now to pp it! Eek!

Ruth
X

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Ruth, Hope you're well and doing good on yer WW journey??
Just a little money saver tip.. Denny and Cookstown Wafer Thin Ham are both pointed the same as the WW brand.. But WW (here) is always more expensive.. Just by maybe 50 or 60 cent but better in your pocket!!
Also, and you've prob noticed this already but just in case, not all Low Fat yogurts are 3 pp as advised in the Purple Bible (WW guide) Danone
ii 0% are only 1.. have only pointed the strawberry and pineapple so u may need to check other flavours..
Also, I see your pointing for your milk and LF spread.. I dont! But I also dont use my weekly allowance so I take them from that.. Duno if its something u might be interested in or not, but its a little point saver :D

Thanks very much for the tips! Will definitely start using milk and spreads as weeklies!
As far as yogurt goes I eat WW Branded Yogs and only use Asdas fat free plain yogurt to make smoothies. Is this ok?

Also thanks for the ham tip will look around for it! Anything to save some money!

You're doing so well! Well done!

Sorry I didn't reply earlier-well not with it today :(

Ruth
X

PrincessZoe said:
Hi Ruth

Just been having a sneaky peek at your diary, hope you dont mind. Looks like your doing brill...and lots of exercise, im well impressed!
Im new to propoints, going to join class tomorrow morning.

Ive done SW for the past 17 weeks and got to my target, but 2 month later ive put 6lbs on :eek: Need some control/restriction over my portions, coz i feel im eating far too much!! 7 weeks till my jollies...So i thought id give WW a try again.
Ive done WW in the past, but im used to the old points system.

How have you found it?

xx

Good luck for tomorrow!

I love WW my IBS is a lot better on WW and I generally enjoy the plan a lot more! It's very flexible and almost Luke real life eating, doesn't feel like a healthy eating plan at all!

Thanks for the compliments I do love exercising and I'm really enjoying it and I'm sure you will too! I almost felt deprived on SW which in the end drove me to cheat but on here I feel as if I have more than enough varieties of foods to eat :)

Let me know how you go :)

You'll be where you want to be in no time :)

Ruth
X

Back