Attack Ruthie's Diary

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello :)

Start DD tomorrow and this will be my diary!
I am on Attack for 5 days which should be good!

Going to make sure I keep myself on track!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth - I have just done 7 days attack and its not been too bad at all. Post your menu on here and people are great for advising and helping. I started off eating crab sticks and think they made me stall so I stay clear now.

Good luck

charlies mummy said:
Hi Ruth - I have just done 7 days attack and its not been too bad at all. Post your menu on here and people are great for advising and helping. I started off eating crab sticks and think they made me stall so I stay clear now.

Good luck

I have seen these crab sticks! Going to put a limit on it I think!!!! Are these the seafood sticks or actual crab sticks??
They're in one of my planned menus!!!! Just having a couple!

I will put all of my menus up to ensure I'm doing it right :)

Thanks

Ruth
X

I have decided to take my measurements before I start:

Arms- 12cm
Thighs- 22cm
Hips- 43cm
Waist- 38cm
Bust-43cm

Going to watch those numbers fall :D

Ruth
X

Good luck it's a great idea to take measurements as sometimes you may sts or see a gain on the scales but still lose inches

ellie1969 said:
Good luck it's a great idea to take measurements as sometimes you may sts or see a gain on the scales but still lose inches

That's what I thought! Sometimes I get disheartened easily so it's something to lift my mood :)

Thanks!

Ruth
X

Weighed myself and better than expected! 36lbs to goal so not too bad :) I am 13.7 1/4 but I can't put that!

Currently got a Starbucks venti size mug of tea with 1 tsp skimmed milk (all I need) got a boiled egg on the go and I'm going to grab some total 0% Yog on the way to training to eat! Then I have my cottage cheese too!

Need to go shopping desperately nowhere had what I needed yesterday :( also going to make galettes, flan, cafe creme and toffee muffins this afternoon!

Ruth
X

Breakfast: Small pot 170g total 0%, boiled egg, large cup of tea with 1 tsp skimmed milk

Snack: 4 mouthfuls of cottage cheese (bleurgh) not having that again! 4 glasses of water.

Off shopping now for lunch etc because I've been at training so I'm running behind schedule!!!!

Lunch is 1 boiled egg with Dukan mayonnaise and peppered steak with Dukan bearnaise Sauce and tea with 1 tsp skimmed milk.

Snack is 1 turkey slice

Dinner is sautéed shrimps with herbs and tandoori chicken escalopes with egg custard and 2 glasses of water.

I have already done my 25 minutes of walking too!

Ruth
X

Great start Ruth - menu sounds good from my eyes anyway!

Crab sticks, seafood sticks - think they are called a few names but am keeping away. Dont think they are good for me personally. I am at work surrounded by biscuits - if someone offers me one again think I will lose it!!!:mad::mad: They find it funny to offer temptation.

I love cottage cheese btw I eat it on its own too - maybe I am just weird!

charlies mummy said:
Great start Ruth - menu sounds good from my eyes anyway!

Crab sticks, seafood sticks - think they are called a few names but am keeping away. Dont think they are good for me personally. I am at work surrounded by biscuits - if someone offers me one again think I will lose it!!!:mad::mad: They find it funny to offer temptation.

I love cottage cheese btw I eat it on its own too - maybe I am just weird!

Thanks! I'm really enjoying it and not hungry!!!

Oh no! Resist resist !! ;)

I ate the cottage cheese on it's own are u not meant to???

I may stay away from the seafood sticks then and substitute it for something else like a beef kebab! They sound awful!

Can I get away with just eating Yog and not cottage cheese?

Thanks

Ruth
X

milton21 said:
That menu sounds fab Ruth.
I'll be weird with you then Charlies mummy - I love cottage cheese on its own. I had it for breakfast today!

It's just the consistency that gets me!!!

I love the sound of my menu it's mouth watering to me and I think you need to like what you eat to make it work!!

Ruth
X

I didn't read the tandoori chicken escalopes recipe properly so it's now sitting marinating overnight in the fridge! I've made a lot so I can have it cold for lunches too :)

Still got my sautéed shrimps to have and I couldn't find any vanilla pods so I have made myself a galette for afterwards :)

Going to have smoked salmon instead of the chicken :)

Ruth
X

Also, I'm going out for a curry with my family on Saturday night.

What's safe to eat?

Thanks

Ruth
X

Day One Attack

Breakfast:
Boiled Egg x1
1x 170g Pot 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
Large Cup of Tea with 1 Tsp Skimmed Milk

Snack:
4 mouthfuls of Cottage Cheese
2 Glasses Water

Lunch:
Hard Boiled Egg with homemade Dukan Mayonnaise
Steak Au Poivre with homemade Dukan Bearnaise Sauce
2 Glasses Water

Snack:
Turkey Slice

Dinner:
Sautéed Shrimps with Herbs
Smoked Salmon with Lemon
Galette (oatbran)
3x Glasses of Water

Tea with 1 tsp skimmed milk

Ruth
X

How did you find it ??? Are you gonna weigh every day to see how your doing ??

Rednicola said:
How did you find it ??? Are you gonna weigh every day to see how your doing ??

I really enjoyed it! I don't miss the sugar etc but I'm scared I've done it wrong!

I will weigh myself every morning!!

Ruth
X

Doesn't sound like you've done it wrong to me .....can't wait to get my book though I'm doing it with only the info off here and what I've found on the Internet x

Good luck with your first weigh in keep
Us posted x

Rednicola said:
Doesn't sound like you've done it wrong to me .....can't wait to get my book though I'm doing it with only the info off here and what I've found on the Internet x

Good luck with your first weigh in keep
Us posted x

I've borrowed a book from someone I know which is really helpful I've ordered my own though!

I really hope I haven't done it wrong because I have enjoyed it so much!

Ruth
X

Lost 1lb! Yay!

So chuffed! It really does work!!!!

Looking forward to today!

Ruth
X

Back