Ruthies food diary

Day before WI, so its a red day for me, i am hoping for a good result in the morning.:)

Mon 6th July Red Day

Breakfast: 2 SW Sausage and Scrambled Eggs.

Lunch: Asda chicken tikka

Dinner: Skinless chicken pieces maranated in fat free nat youg with curry spices, served with roasted veg.

HE/A: milk
HE/B: 2 alpen light bars

Snacks: Strawberrys, frozen mullar light

exercise: 45 mins cardio in gym, 10 mins body action machine.

syns: 41.5/105 ( did not have much more than last week, will work on this)

WI Day and i lost 2lb and was SOW :D, anouther 1/2 lb and i get my first half stone award, heres hoping i get it next week.

Breakfast: Taster session @ group, so bits and pieces from there, all free

Lunch: Eggy Bread (2 slices of ww bread), beans

Dinner: 1 pork loin steaks (fat removed) steamed pots with , roasted veg

Snacks: Apple, strawberrys, plum, frozen mullar light.
HE/B: 2 Slices of ww bread

Syns: 0

exercise: rest day from gym, 10 mins on body action machine.

total syns 0/105 (yep saving for weekend takaway and bar of choc)

Last edited:
I am thinking i will have to change my WI day back to a monday @ 4, as my group clashes with a class i want to take @ the gym.

Wed 8th July EE

Breakfast: 1 Alpen light bar, apple(b4 gym)

Lunch: Batchelors Rice and beans

Dinner: 2 thin sizzle steaks, HM garlic Potaoes, peas, chilli sauce 1.5syns

HE/A: Milk
HE/B: 2 Alpen light bars

Snacks: plum, strawberrys, frozen mullar light. i eat dd packet of hula hoops as she did not want them, quite angry @ myself 6.5 syns

Exercise: 1 Hr Body pump class + 45 min spin class.

syns 8/105

Last edited:
I am still quite angry at myslef for eating dd's hula hoops, i know i have the syns for them, its i have been so good at picking at ds and dd's leftovers.:cry:

Thurs 9th July EE

Breakfast: 2 slices of eggy bread ww bread HE/B, beans

Lunch: Batchelors Rice

Dinner: HM pasta bake made with turkey mince and cheese on top HE/A, extra cheese, 3 syns

Snacks: Strawberrys, pinapple, frozen mullar light. Coffee, Milk 1syn,

exercise: rest day from gym, 10 mins body action machine.
we had friends over and they were having a few drinks, i was not going to join in, but my willpower seemed to have gone out for the night, i had a few cans of millar, i guestimating it at around 50 syns :eek:.

total syns 62/105

Last edited:
I was going to go to the gym today, but i am so tired after last night.:sigh:

Fri 10th July EE

Breakfast: 2 slices of eggy bread ww bread HE/B, beans.

Lunch: Batchelors Rice with fried egg, done in fry light.

Dinner: sirloin steak done on bbq, steamed pots and roasted veg

3 litres of water, trying to rehydrate after last nights beer.

Snacks: strawberrys, plum, frozen mullar light.

syns none today so total so far 62/105

i am not happy today, i had the urge for pizza all day yesterday, i managed to resist, i thought if i got up this morning and head to the gym early it will set me up for the day, and i would not feel the urge as much, i went outside and someone had vandelised my car, needelss to say i did not get to the gym, we have spent all day trying to get some of the damage repaired. I am now tired and very grumpy and all i want to do is eat, probably because i did not have any brekafast this morning due to the car thing. OH is now on about having a glass or two this evening, though after thursday night i dont want to risk it i really want my 1/2 stone award on monday, i will see how things go.

Sat 11th July EE

Breakfast: nothing :mad:

Dinner: Spag bol.

HE/A Milk
HE/B 2 alpen light bars,

Had no fruit or veg to speak of today (not a good day really)

2 litres of water.

exercise: none due to car :mad:

total syns 62/105, so far will update if i decide to have glass or two with OH

so saturday night i ended up having a few drinks, would not have been to bad if i had left it at that, but no, in grand old binge style i went completly off the rails yesterday (sun), i spent most of yesterday eating c**p :cry:I had white bread sarnies with full fat cheesse, then crisps and choclate, last night i had 3 slices of pizza, some wedges and dip, oh and anouther bar of choc :break_diet:. I felt so distusting and angry at myslef.
This morning however, i got myself up and went to the gym, i had deceided to change my WI day to Monday as there is a class that i want to take in the gym on my ususal WI day (tues). I thought i would not go today and go back next week, them i relaised i need to go this week, i need to face up to it and put it behind me, so @ 4pm i will stand on those scales and face my gain and aim to have that gain turned into a loss by this time next week.

Monday 13th July EE

Breakfast: Cereal bar and fruit b4 gym.

Lunch: 2 SW sausages

Dinner: Syn free chicken curry and rice

Snacks: fruit and frozen mullar light

Syns none today as i am way over, i am looking foward to having my 105 back in the morning. i will report back later with my WI News :cry:

Exercise: 45 mins cardio in gym, 10 mins on body action machine.

well my update after the dreaded WI, i gained 1lb, quite deserved, i thought it might have been more so onwards and downwards weight wise and i will draw a line under the last couple of days and move on. :)

So a new SW week begins, i am looking forward to it.:D

Tues 14th July EE

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs

Lunch: Batchelors Rice with chicken added.

Dinner: 1 lamb leg steak (fat removed), steamed pots and peas.

HE/A:milk (in coffees)
HE/B:2 alpen light bars

snacks: 2 plums, frozen mullar light

2 litres of water

SYNS: 0/105
exercise: 45 min body combat, 10 mins body action machine.

this rain is bothersome, trying to plan day trips for the kids, buyt keep having to change plans because of the weather :mad:

Wed 15th July EE

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and beans

Lunch: chicken and rice

Dinner: Pork chop (fat removed), HM garlic pots and peas.

Snacks: 2 plums, frozen mullar light

HE/A: MILK

Exercise: 1hr body pump, 10 mins body action machine.

syns 0/105 saving for weekend:D

I am so tired today, would love to curl up on sofa in pjs and have a lazy day, no can do though i am afraid :zz:.

Thurs 16th July EE

dinner: spag bol

snacks: plums and frozen mullar light

Exercise: 1hr body pump and 10 mins body action machine.

Syns 0/105 ( still saving for the weekend).

Still feeling quite tired today. Think i may be comming down with something :sigh:, hopefully not.

Fri 17th July EE

Lunch: ?? not sure yet, i had a late breakie.

Dinner: Salmon steak, with fried rice with onions and peppers cooked in fry light.

Snacks: plums, frozen mullar light

2 litres of water

EXERCISE: 1hr body combat and 10 mins on body action machine

syns 0/105 saving for the weekend :D

I maybe dont feel as tired today as i have done for the last two days, though i just dont feel quite right, i cant put my finger on what is is. I am sure it will pass.

Sat 18th July EE

Lunch:the same thing happened yesterday i just was not hungry at lunch time, i know i need to eat, i will try some fruit. see if that gets the appetite in gear.

Dinner: 1 peppered steak with pots and peas.

HE/B: 2 alpen light

Exercise: 1hr cardio @ gym, 10 mins on body action machine.

syns: i may have a drink or two tonight depending on how i feel, so i will update when i know what i am doing. ;) i did end up having a drink or three, i drank 2 bottles of wine, i really did not notice as i had a couple of glasses with dinner, then my and OH were just sitting chatting before i realised i had polished off two bottles a whooping 60 syns :eek:
so syns 60/105

Last edited:
i feel loads better despite the small hangover i have. I have been drinking loads of water to flush all the wine out, so today my water has been upped to 3 litres.:D

Sun 19th July EE

Breakfast: 2 SW sauasage, 1 bacon fat removed, baby boiled fried in fry light, mushrooms cooked in stock, 1 slice eggy bread (ww bread 1/2 HE/B) and beans.

Lunch: leftover fried rice with curry sauce 3 syns.

Dinner: spicy beef, sw mince cooked with onions, tin of chopped toms, garlic and plenty of chilli. 1/2 bag of chips 9 syns with cheese HE/A, chilli sauce 1.5 syns, HE/A: chesse
HE/B: WW bread
also had a couple of coffees, so 1 syn for milk.
snacks: 1 99 cal toffee crisp 5 syns, orange, slice of cheesecake 7 syns :eek:
Exercise: rest day
total syns: 86.5/105

Last edited:
Had a strange day today were food was concerned, i did not eat alot, i had a lie in today, then we had to go out on an unexpected trip so had no time to sort out food to take out with me. I also had WI today @ 4 and i lost 3.5lb,:banana dancer:. i am so happy with this. I have to be really carful this week as myself and OH are going away on sat night, so choices could be tricky. I will save my syns and get plenty of exercise in this week again.

Mon 20th July EE

breakfast: 2 sw sausage

lunch: did not have anything (not good)

dinner: lamb steak, (fat removed) steamed pots and peas.

Snacks: 1 orange, frozen mullar light.

HE/A: MILK
HE/B: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS

EXERCISE: 10 mins body action machine
total syns for week 86.5/105

The weather is terrible here, it has been raining all day, it is quite depressing. It does not feel like summer at all, i had to put the heating on as we are all cold:(. We have booked a holiday, not going far we are going to a working farm on the 1st of august, should be fun for the kids. SW wise, i will do the best that i can, really dont want to mess up. First of all, i have to get through the night away this weekend. Not sure about any choices but will try hard :p

Tues 21st July EE

Breakfast: boiled eggs and beans

Lunch: some chicken, (was going to have salad with it, but it looked terrible)

Dinner: 2 SW sausage, mash (made with skimmed milk, taken from HE/A) and beans.(comfort food on this awful day)

Snacks: 2 oranges, frozen mullar light, grapes.

exercise: 45 min body combat , 10 mins on body action machine.
Syns 0/105 saving for night away with OH:bananalove:

completely forgot that i have nite out with the girls this week, as well as the night away with OH, it going to be tricky keeping within syns this week.

Wed 22 July EE

Lunch: eat out, had Baked pot and beans, was not nice at all :yuk:

Dinner: Pork chop (fat removed) steamed pots, roasted veg.

HE/A: mik
HE/B: 2 alepn light bars

2 litres of water

Snacks: Orange, grapes, frozen mullar light

exercise 1hr body pump, 10 mins on body action machine.

Syns 0/105 (could be tricky this week keeping within the 105)

tricky day today, as having a night out. still i am looking forward to it.

Thurs 23rd July EE

breakfast: 1/2 sctoch egg (homemade, with sw sausage and mash pot) and beans.

Lunch: 1 sctoch egg, was in the hairdressers all morning, was starving when i got home could no be bothered making anything els.

Dinner: HM spicy chicken noodle soup.

HE/B: not sure yet

exercise: dancing tonight :D
Syns: dont know yet, hopefully i will be fit to rember the syns of the wine i have tonight. :7834:

had a great night out last night, it has been so long sine i had a night out with the girls. Syns however were through the roof, and i still have to manage my night away tomorrow night with OH. Did not get to the gym today either to undo some of the damage. I am gusetimating the syns at around 65 for the night :eek:

Fri 24th July EE

Breakfast: Beans

Lunch: SW burger and Rice

Dinner: Rice again, with chicken and peppers and onions with tablespoon of taco sauce 5 syns and garlic mayo 5 syns.

HE/A Cheese
HE/B 2 alpen light bars
Snacks, not had any fruit today not good. cup of coffee 1 syn for milk

Exercie none
syns 76/105

will not be online tomorrow to updat as going away wit OH, so will update on sunday, I will try my best to be good

Had a great weekend away with the OH, however on Sun,i started to feel unwell on the way home. As the day went on i became worse. When i woke on Mon, i felt so bad i could barly move myself and was coughing. Yep i have swine flu, i was prescribed tammiflu as i am asthmatic, so i have been feeling pretty sorry for myself. i have not done a food diary as i really have not been eating. Feeling a little better today and i have been eating. Was not able to attend WI so i have no idea.

Wed 29th July EE

Lunch: Potato and bacon soup with cabbage

Dinner: sticky pork loin steak, ( mariniated in mustard, honey and orange, all worked out to 1 syn) Boulangère potatoes with cheese he/a and peas.

snacks none
exercise: not allowed out of the house never mind the gym:cry:

HE/A Cheese
HE/B Bread

Syns;1/105

Back