Ruthie's Weight Loss Journey - 3lb away from next stone bracket!

Hiya Ruthie,

Just thought I'd stop by and say welcome and well done for being so positive! (I ramble too by the way hehe). Enjoy the film and count those points! Oh god i sound like Mrs Weightwatcher don't I? xxxx

Hiya Ruthie,

Just thought I'd stop by and say welcome and well done for being so positive! (I ramble too by the way hehe). Enjoy the film and count those points! Oh god i sound like Mrs Weightwatcher don't I? xxxx

Hey! Thank you! How are you doing?!! Mrs weightwatcher, hehe, can you imagine if that was your real surname. :D

Last Night eeek.

It was all going so well. Last night didn't go as planned. The 7.30,8.15 AND 9.00 showing of Batman were sold out,so we had to wait around for the 10.30.I mean,it was so worth it.But during that time all we had to do was eat. And truth be told it wasn't THAT bad as I hadn't had much during the day,but it was over my points. Today I am back on track and feeling good. Sometimes you just can't be prepared, *sigh*. I guess it's good it happened at the beginning of the week hehe! I definitely don't intend to make a habit of it. I know it probably doesn't mean much, but often if this had happened I would have just given up and spiraled into bad eating again...but not this time. *sigh* The showing finished at 1am and got to bed at like 2am and then got worken up at 7.30.yawn:eek:!!!!!!!!!!! hehe! Seriously though,the film is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Onwards and upwards.

Hi Ruthie

Great to hear you are feeling so positive.

Good luck with this week's WI.

K x

HIya!

Dont think weve 'met' yet, welcome to Minis!
Sounds like youre doing great! Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Thank you!!! Yes, my sister said she has seen a change in me. That I have become more 'determined'.l just feel like I need to do it this time, like there are just no more excuses. In saying that, I obviously think there are exceptions for 'hard' weeks and if I was to get all down about yday then where would I be today? today has been good. On about 15 points (have about 7 left), already had 'dinner' and have played a lot of table tennis hehe. It actually makes you sweat and burn some calories!! I am over at my sister's flat and am going home in an hour or so and am going to watch a film, my favourite thing to do! :D Thanks for the replies. I really really like this forum! hehe! Hope everyone's having a lovely day!

Hi Ruthie

Great to hear you are feeling so positive.

Good luck with this week's WI.

K x

Thank you! Hope you are doing good as well! Yay xx

Hey Rufus! Just popping my head around the door to say hi and also, WASN'T THE DARK KNIGHT FAAAABULOUS! Heath totally rocked...and also just to say welcome x

Hey Rufus! Just popping my head around the door to say hi and also, WASN'T THE DARK KNIGHT FAAAABULOUS! Heath totally rocked...and also just to say welcome x

Yes, it was sooo amazing! I just loved it, the bit "i'm going to make this pencil dissapear...poof it's gone" was hilarious!! It was such a great atmosphere in the cinema as well. Thank you! How are you doing today? Hope it's going ok!

Hi hun,how you doinxx

Hiya! Today is good so far :bliss:Yippee! Yesterday ended nicely...had a WW carrot cake with a cup of tea. Was very nice! So,today has been a quiet typical Sunday! I love to just watch a film and chill. Had dinner,which came to only 5 points. My sister and her husband are coming over for tea and my mum has bought mini sausages and sausage rolls. I was like :eek: noooo, but she has worked out the points of everything she has bought and put it on them, so I know how much I can eat! I feel so much better about myself,just being a bit more control! :D

Does anyone know when I can put more in my signature and upload an avatar etc? It still says I don't have permission to view the page! :cry:

Ooo, suddenly it works! wahoo x

:cry: Ok, so the weight and everything is going ok. I am eating well, feeling good etc. But, last summer and a few years before a condition I have flared up, it's called hidradenitis suppurativa..or something like that! It basically causes lumps that are painful and eventually burst. I've only ever had them in my armpits..but last summer I had 2 in the same place and I had to go to the nurse EVERY DAY for about 5 months. It had to be dressed etc. I've never known such pain. And I couldn't move around much as in to exercise. And it has just flared up again :( Well, an old scar seems to have go infected and it's so painful and I'm gutted because I was really getting into exercise. It could calm down, it could just be because of the heat wave. But I feel poop about it. :sigh:At the moment I have a make-shift dressing on there which feels a bit better! wahhh! the only good thing I can say about this situation is that weight loss helps...and so I am going the right way to make it better! sniff.

So how is everyone! My W.I is on Thursday and I'm so apprehensive. postive, but apprehensive. I have a wedding on saturday, and part of me doesn't want to go, i mean she's one of my closest friends, but i'm travelling down there by myself and have no one to help me to hair etc. I just feel urgh about what i'm going to look like! Ah, anyway!

Hope everyone is doing good. The air conditioning has been fixed at work yipeee!

Good luck for your wi hun,you must let us no how you do,my wi tonight,oh you poor thing that sounds very painfull,hope your ok tho xx

Good luck for your wi hun,you must let us no how you do,my wi tonight,oh you poor thing that sounds very painfull,hope your ok tho xx

Ooo, well all the best for you W.I!! :) How have you done this week? Last summer the condition got me down so much I just ate ate. Had no motivation. But I'm not going to let that stop me this time!! :) thanks for your support!!

Excellent. Thanks a lot. I understand how it works now! I thought I hadn't registered properly or something lol! Hello to you too! How are you doing? :p

Glad you got sorted as I know it's quite a lot to sort out when you first join :eek: Well worth it though to get an avatar and stuff in your sig page though, isn't it?:)

I'm doing fine thanks, first day of a week off work, although both kids are here with me and arguing already:sigh::(

Oh well, youngest's birthday yesterday and we got him an 8ft trampoline so he is bouncing until his hearts content at the mo...lol...see how long the peace lasts:rolleyes::D

Glad you got sorted as I know it's quite a lot to sort out when you first join :eek: Well worth it though to get an avatar and stuff in your sig page though, isn't it?:)

I'm doing fine thanks, first day of a week off work, although both kids are here with me and arguing already:sigh::(

Oh well, youngest's birthday yesterday and we got him an 8ft trampoline so he is bouncing until his hearts content at the mo...lol...see how long the peace lasts:rolleyes::D

Ah, where do you work? Must be nice to have some time off! Ooo trampoline...I remember I bought one once (a small one to exercise on) but the only place my mum would let me have it was in the basement so I'd bounce and had to stop after a while before I hit my head on the ceiling! hehe! I'd love to have a go on a huge one again, I think it would definitely be my favourite form of exercise. Hehe! yeah, when I joined I didn't really know what to say, but everyone's been so friendly. it's great! thanks :D

At least the weather's nice eh! It makes a difference to how I start my day hehe!

Does anyone else find that once they really get into ww and do it for a while they get full a lot easier.I actually couldn't finish my dinner.I'm chuffed. Used to stuff my face until I was nearly sick!So another positive day down! walking quickly in this heat hopefully burnt off some calories hehe! I'm really enjoying this!

Back