Ruth's EE Food Diary, because it doesnt work any other way.

Lovely Lunch!!!

ForumRunner_20150517_132308.png

ForumRunner_20150517_132320.png

Fab!!!

Got my ironing to do now (when I say mine, it's all my OHs but he is at work!!!)

ForumRunner_20150517_132421.png

Oh well :/

Apple for pudding then after my ironing off to my parents for dinner...

Ruth
x

Had a lovely evening!!

I stayed away from the beer and Pitta bread and crisps and dips! Had 2 single gin and slimline tonics and one Tiffin. Had such a good night :)

Weigh in tomorrow and can feel * week approaching :(

Hope you've all had a fab weekend :)

Ruth
X

Sunday 17th May 2015

Brunch:
Black Coffee
Jacket potato
Smoked salmon
ff creme fraiche
spinach
mushrooms
tbsp Olive oil = HEB

Ff creme fraiche
stewed rhubarb = 0.5

Dinner:
2x Gin & Slimline Ts = 5
Chicken pieces cooked in ff yogurt and spices
cauliflower and potatoes cooked in spices
Ff raita
Tea with Semi skimmed milk = HEA
Tiffin = 12 :/

= 17.5 Syns! Not bad.... It's usually so much worse at my parents...

Ruth
X

Its weigh day and I still feel grotty, oh and it's raining. Boo!!

Oh well! Looking forward to it in a worrying way and just praying for a loss and not another gain!!

Hope you're all well :)

Ruth
x

Well done so far and good luck for weigh-in tonight. You seem very in control and that's definitely a good place to be when it comes to losing weight. xx

Well done so far and good luck for weigh-in tonight. You seem very in control and that's definitely a good place to be when it comes to losing weight. xx

Hi there!

Thank you so much what a lovely post!! How are you doing are you finding everything ok?

Ruth
X

4.5lbs off!!!!

Yessss!!

Very pleased :) home now for some duck and a bit of blue cheese as a treat!!

Ruth
X

Woooo well done!! I wish I could drop that tomorrow lol.

I'm struggling to lose at the moment. Over the last 12 months I've dropped just over a stone, but now I'm a bit up and down which is annoying as I'm not being realllllly naughty but yes, that's my story lol

Woooo well done!! I wish I could drop that tomorrow lol.

I'm struggling to lose at the moment. Over the last 12 months I've dropped just over a stone, but now I'm a bit up and down which is annoying as I'm not being realllllly naughty but yes, that's my story lol

Thank you very much!! 2 weeks of silly 1/2lb gains though!!

That is brilliant dropping a stone you are so lucky!! Also your marathons and runs too! Amazing!! Shake it up a bit? Do you do a mixture of meat fish and veg or do you do it the old way like red green and ee?

Ruth
X

I'm sticking to the latest plan so eat a bit of everything. I find it difficult on weekends sometimes. Not bad though overall is it! Two big losses and 2 teeny gains xx

I'm sticking to the latest plan so eat a bit of everything. I find it difficult on weekends sometimes. Not bad though overall is it! Two big losses and 2 teeny gains xx

Yes it is great I am very pleased. I massively struggle on weekends, got a great plan throughout the week and I dont struggle but it's always the weekend :( got a big party this weekend too so that will be interesting!!

Ruth
X

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth ! :p

How are you lovely ?

I remember you from last year and your old diary, you were working somewhere else then and your health wasn't so good. I really hope your in a much happier place now and look forward to following your diary. I know your gonna do fab ! :D I am restarting SW myself and need a lot of inspiration so have come back on mins again and restarted my diary. I hope we can support each other on our journey and keep in touch ;). Hope you have a smashing week ahead.

Kay xx
:bighug:

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth ! :p

How are you lovely ?

I remember you from last year and your old diary, you were working somewhere else then and your health wasn't so good. I really hope your in a much happier place now and look forward to following your diary. I know your gonna do fab ! :D I am restarting SW myself and need a lot of inspiration so have come back on mins again and restarted my diary. I hope we can support each other on our journey and keep in touch ;). Hope you have a smashing week ahead.

Kay xx
:bighug:

I forgot to add, that's flippin fantastic ! Congratulations on your achievement. Keep it up ! :D xx

Oh my goodness!!! Hello!!!!!!
How are you?!!? Eek it's fab to hear from you!!

Yep, a lot happier here, no more hotel manager, no more shifts, left Scarborough and now back at home in Harrogate living in a lovely town centre flat with my fab boyfriend so all is great! Got the all clear to go ahead and exercise after a fall last year but I couldn't be happier and now I work a set pattern it's so much easier!!

How are things going with you?? Glad you've come back!! Are you attending classes or doing it online?

Will go looking for your diary too....

Ruth
x

Tuesday 19th May 2015

Breakfast:
Red Apple
Weetabix Choc Smasher (HEB)
Coffee & 1% Milk (HEA)

Snack:
Frozen Grapes
Macaroni Cheese Mugshot = 1/2

Lunch:
Spiced Chicken Pieces
FF Creme Fraiche
Celery
Cucumber
Spinach

Snack:
Thai Red Curry Mugshot = 1/2

Dinner:
3x Butchers Pork Sausages (28g each) = 10.5
Mixed Beans
chopped tomatoes
sweet potato mash
Red onion
stewed rhubarb = 1/2

= 12 Syns!

Ruth
X

Had a lovely day yesterday was just utterly zonked When I got in. Sausage dish was so nice and worth it as a one off. Need to find away to sway the OH away from butcher sausages due to high Syn value!!

Today, just a normal day.
tomorrow however, I am off to Ask Italian with work for a 50th birthday. Best choice I think is a salad after looking at the menu. I could eat salad until it comes out of my ears anyway ;)

Depending on the weather today I'm going to walk into Wetherby where I work so I actually do something with my lunch break....

Hope you're all well :)

Ruth
X

Wednesday 20th May 2015

Breakfast:
Red Apple
Weetabix Choc Smasher (HEB)
Coffee & 1% Milk (HEA)

Snack:
Frozen Grapes
Mexican Rice Mugshot = 1/2

Lunch: