Ruth's EE Food Diary, because it doesnt work any other way.

Made such a lovely curry last night! Chicken with ginger, garlic, onion and spinach! Definitely doing that again!

Off out for dinner tonight with work. Going to Ask in Wetherby and have eyed up a couple of meals, looking at the salad I believe, minus the dressing, avocado and tomatoes!!

I have quite a few allergies and therefore I'm not a fan of eating out but hopefully it will be ok!

Ruth
X

Thursday 21th May 2015

Breakfast:
Cherries
Weetabix Choc Smasher (HEB)
Coffee & 1% Milk (HEA)

Snack:
Frozen Grapes
BBQ Beef Mugshot

Lunch:
Grilled Chicken Pieces
Hellmanns Light Mayo = 2
Celery
Cucumber
Spinach

Snack:
Sweet & Sour Mugshot

Dinner:
Mixed salad at restaurant. To be updated

=

Ruth
X

Got a few piccies, can't remember if I put them up!!

ForumRunner_20150521_074605.png

Yesterdays food!

ForumRunner_20150521_074614.png

My OH Dan made me this on Monday night. Duck breast, roasted veg and noodles. May sound fine, but the sauce had sherry and honey in it haha! Bit of a treat and very delicious :)

Ruth
x

Made such a lovely curry last night! Chicken with ginger, garlic, onion and spinach! Definitely doing that again!
/QUOTE]

I do love a good curry. It is even better when it's left to stand for a day. I have a great chicken jalfrezi recipe which is a bit of a staple in our house. x

Morning Ruth :), your food pics look amazing . Well done for sticking with the plan, your doing brill ! Hope you have another smashing day :D.

Kay xx

/QUOTE]

I do love a good curry. It is even better when it's left to stand for a day. I have a great chicken jalfrezi recipe which is a bit of a staple in our house. x

I think that Dan and me have at least 2 curries a week. We would easily eat more if we could ;)

So tasty and yummy- I love a good Jalfrezi!!!

Hope you're and that you're having a fab week!!!

Ruth
x

Morning Ruth :), your food pics look amazing . Well done for sticking with the plan, your doing brill ! Hope you have another smashing day :D.

Kay xx

Good Morning Lovely Kay!!!

Everything going ok with you?? Off to Nosey through your diary...

Have a lovely day!!

Ruth
x

Very tied now:

I could have tonight:

The Chefs Salad
Smoked Prosciutto
Buffalo Mozzarella
Artichoke
Avocado
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Peppers
Red Onion
Grana Padano
Croutons
Olive Oil

Then minus the croutons, oil, grana padano, avocado and tomatoes and get dressing on the side- worried I will be starving.

OR

Pan fried chicken with new potatoes, mushroom sauce and green beans?

Hmmm

Ruth
x

The Chef Salad sounds extremely healthy and I'm sure it will be tasty too, but I think I would also feel a bit hungry so would go for the chicken, but they both sound like really yummy choices. I haven't helped have I ? :D xx

The Chef Salad sounds extremely healthy and I'm sure it will be tasty too, but I think I would also feel a bit hungry so would go for the chicken, but they both sound like really yummy choices. I haven't helped have I ? :D xx

Hahaha!!! I know what you mean- going to be having a couple of G and slimline Ts as well beforehand so thinking about Syns, I dont like to go over!!
May do the Salad I think!! Worried about whats in the sauce!!!

But no you didnt make it any easier hahaha ;)

Ruth
x

This may be a slightly odd question:

Do any of you think your weigh in day of the week makes a difference?
I'm just interested as I know how my mind works!

Ruth
x

This may be a slightly odd question:

Do any of you think your weigh in day of the week makes a difference?
I'm just interested as I know how my mind works!

Ruth
x

lol :D Answer to your question is YES (well for me anyway :p)

You definitely weigh lighter in the mornings, by evening it can be a difference of up to 3-4lbs. In terms of choice of day, it doesn't really make a difference which day you weigh, a week is still 7 days but in terms of socially, I know a lot of people prefer Thursday or Friday because they get to enjoy themselves on the weekend then have enough days before weigh in to pull it back again :) xx

Hanging in a pretty bad way.

My bosses bought prosecco, i was good and had two glasses. Got such a thick head!!!!

Black coffee and grapes...

Was really good with dinner last night though :)

Will post later when I can actually lift my head off my desk ;)

Ruth
x

Right, I have slept and feel better. Lesson learned, I can't even have one drink on a night!!!

I had in the end:

Chicken Breast
Spinach
Red onion
pancetta (handful) = 3
Red peppers
Mustard Dressing = 3 (served separately, one tbsp)
Cucumber
2x Glasses Prosecco = 15?!

Not too bad!!

Ruth
x

I also was asking about WI days as I weigh on a Monday but find it so difficult!!! Weekends are the hardest time for me, I flexisyned last night because when I got home my parents had turned up!! (With M&S Dine in meal) so had ham hock with potatoes and Apple pie :/
can I also add that I didn't even enjoy it too :(

Got a party tonight too which I can't eat at as I already know what they're cooking haha. Just trying to work out if it's better for me to weigh on a Thursday night!!

Ruth
x

Just thought I would give you a peek at this too...

ForumRunner_20150523_091812.png

We have both been working hard on our garden. Still got a bit to go!!!

Ruth
X

Saturday 23rd May 2015

Breakfast:
Morello Cherries
Bacon (fat removed)
2x Eggs fried in frylight
Coffee & 1% Milk (HEA)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato
Bacon
Greek Yogurt