Ruth's EE Food Diary, because it doesnt work any other way.

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello!

This is my 4th week on SW. Lost 4lbs in my first week and put 1/2 back on for the 2nd and 3rd which has crushed me.

I do write my tracker out for my Monday 530pm group but I need to see where I am going wrong. Properly.

My consultant is looking at my food diaries tonight but I will feel a lot better by daily posting.

I started the gym this week so worried that's it's linked or maybe not!!

Ruth
X

Tomorrow: Tuesday 12th May 2015

Breakfast:
Green Apple
1% Milk Allowance with Coffee (HEA)
Weetabix Choc Smasher Bar (HEB)

Snack:
Frozen Mixed berries

Lunch:
Grilled chicken pieces
celery sticks
Spinach
Cucumber
1 tbsp Light Hellmanns Mayo = 2 syns

Snack:
Sweet & Sour Mugshot

Dinner:
Tbc- post gym workout!

Water- at least 1.5 litres
Limit of 3 black coffees at work!

Ruth
X

Bit of a change today,

Lady at work is leaving and has made a massive chicken, lentil and okra curry with chapattis, onion bhajis and Eton Mess. Oh dear :/

Still keeping breakfast the same, and not having any chapattis or Onion Bhajis. Will just have a bit of curry and also leave the Eton Mess!

Ruth
x

Oh yum, think I would crumble. Enjoy.,

Hopefully I will! Still brought my frozen fruit and everything with me :)

So determined to stay on plan but it is a leaving do so a bit torn!!

Ruth
X

This is what I had. Very proud of myself :)

Lamb Curry
Tadka Dahl
Okra with spices
1x mini poppadom
1 tsp Mango Chutney
1 tsp Raita

ForumRunner_20150512_124243.png

Massive bowl of Eton Mess on the side.
Everyone is eating it except me haha!

Proud :)

Ruth
X

Keep going Ruth. Keep putting the food you have had for the day and any syns or healthy extras on here. There is always somebody who can check it over for you. Best thing to remember is plenty of speed foods and measure healthy extras.

Good luck.

Keep going Ruth. Keep putting the food you have had for the day and any syns or healthy extras on here. There is always somebody who can check it over for you. Best thing to remember is plenty of speed foods and measure healthy extras.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your reply :)

Yes I have just worked it all out now- nowhere near as bad as I thought :)

Will keep plodding on!

Thanks again :)

Ruth
X

Well done for not going mad with it.

Thank you! It was bloody hard!!!

All my colleagues were like 'oh go on!' But I stayed strong because I will be the happy one at the end of the day!

Dinner time now!!

Ruth
X

This is my dinner last night (it was lovely!!)

Chicken pieces, chopped tomatoes, thyme, onion, pepper and 1/2 a chilli with pasta! Then I had grapes for pudding :)

ForumRunner_20150513_084522.png

It was so scrummy :)

Ruth
X

This is today's food!!

Been a bit hungry recently so going to have 2 mugshots a day. My lunch has also been pushed back from 12 to 13:30 so something just to get me through!

ForumRunner_20150513_085055.png

Will post food diaries in a min

Ruth
X

Wednesday 13th May 2015

Breakfast:
Green Apple
1% Milk Allowance with Coffee (HEA)
Weetabix Choc Smasher Bar (HEB)

Snack:
Frozen Mixed berries
Cheese Mugshot = 2 Syns

Lunch:
Grilled Tikka chicken pieces
celery sticks
Spinach
Cucumber
0% fat Greek Yogurt

Snack:
Chilli Mugshot

Dinner:
TBC- Chicken or Beef stir fry I think!!

Ruth
X

Here to subscribe. It can be demotivating to see the scales going up, especially when you don't feel like you are doing anything wrong. Don't forget to do your measurements because it isn't ALL about what the scales say - despite what we all secretly think!

Here to subscribe. It can be demotivating to see the scales going up, especially when you don't feel like you are doing anything wrong. Don't forget to do your measurements because it isn't ALL about what the scales say - despite what we all secretly think!

Hi there!! Thanks yes I feel brilliant but the scales don't reflect it :/

Thanks for your kind words :) I see you've restarted, how are you feeling?

Ruth
x

Completely forgot I had these! Couple of before photos. I carry all my weight around my middle. Very happy with my arms and legs, have a size 42 back (eek) which I've always had, massively broad. My stomach is caked in stretch marks because of what I've put it through but it's getting better :D

ForumRunner_20150513_120939.png

ForumRunner_20150513_121000.png

Ooo they are so uncomfy! Size 14 so gonna keep them to see what happens..

ForumRunner_20150513_121218.png

This one makes me giggle. I swear I am a funny shape :/ (that's from November 2014)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth

It took me ages to get my mojo for any kind of healthy eating and so far, I have stayed firmly in the zone. It hasn't felt like much of an effort at all. I have only had one WI so far and after hoping for the usual great loss in week one I lost just 2lb. Can't grumble though - I am happy with that.

I just hope the losses are consistent because I also go through weeks when I lose nothing or gain and then suddenly there will be a 2.5-3lb loss so I definitely feel your pain!

I keep telling myself this is a health and lifestyle change primarily and that the weight loss will follow as a consequence. this has taken the emphasis off the scales.....

Hope the rest of the week goes well for you. x

I like you photos Ruth. You look as though you are really game for a laugh. x

Hi Ruth

It took me ages to get my mojo for any kind of healthy eating and so far, I have stayed firmly in the zone. It hasn't felt like much of an effort at all. I have only had one WI so far and after hoping for the usual great loss in week one I lost just 2lb. Can't grumble though - I am happy with that.

I just hope the losses are consistent because I also go through weeks when I lose nothing or gain and then suddenly there will be a 2.5-3lb loss so I definitely feel your pain!

I keep telling myself this is a health and lifestyle change primarily and that the weight loss will follow as a consequence. this has taken the emphasis off the scales....

Hope the rest of the week goes well for you. x

Hi Maria :)

2lbs is fab well done!! That's it I think, it will drop off if we follow it, it may just not be consecutive!!

Have a lovely week :) we can do this together!!

Ruth
X

I like you photos Ruth. You look as though you are really game for a laugh. x

My mum says that I'm the funniest person she's met, not sure if it's in a good way or not haha ;)

Thank you, my family are mad, and my boyfriend is also mad. Got to surround myself my similar people to me!

I have a very good support network which I am very grateful for but they are sick of me starting and failing :/

You're doing so well! Look at your awards!!!

Ruth
X

Back