S-diary - help please!

Thanks hun! yeh thats just about what we use aswell for most meaty dish's! My MIL does most the cooking at my house as i work full time and shes a stay at home mum! and baby sitter!

Im gona keep ur recipie for the kebabs maybe give them a shot next week. Although my mum mademe some last time i saw her and they are sat in the freezer but they have been shallow fried in olive oil so il reluctant to eat them. Do you think seek kebabs that have been grilled over a BBQ with all free "materials" in them are classed as free? They may have cournflour in them.. hmmm

anyway thanks again, gona have anose at other diaries and urs for ideas on next weeks menu!!

Had a good night last night gym for 35 mins (had to get off home soon after so hubby can go gym) and managed to burn 340 cals!! more than the day before in less time!! woohoo

Hmmm....not too sure about your mum's kebabs as they have been cooked in olive oil but you could have them & count it as a HexB option for the olive oil if you like ;) I would stay clear of the seekh kebabs from the restaurants if you're sticking to plan as the keema they use is of the fattier variety to stop the kebab falling off of the seekh whilst it's cooking and gives it that juicy taste ....I'm having my first take out since begining slimming world on sunday so think i'll be having half a lamb biryani and some fish tikka with lots of salad. Think I deserve it after 8 weeks of being good :)

Hmmm....not too sure about your mum's kebabs as they have been cooked in olive oil but you could have them & count it as a HexB option for the olive oil if you like ;) I would stay clear of the seekh kebabs from the restaurants if you're sticking to plan as the keema they use is of the fattier variety to stop the kebab falling off of the seekh whilst it's cooking and gives it that juicy taste ....I'm having my first take out since begining slimming world on sunday so think i'll be having half a lamb biryani and some fish tikka with lots of salad. Think I deserve it after 8 weeks of being good :)

yeh im not gona touch mums kebabs for now as i dont facy messing up for a moment of pleasure!! hehe

the seek kebabs are home made! well kinda home made. My mamu has a factory and owns a massive indoor BBQ grill thing and the kebabs were made by my mum with chicken mince no lamb or beef.. using onions and spices and possibly some cornflour

and YES u defo deserve a treat!

Friday

B- fruit yogart, Latte part HEA
S- 2 bread (WW) marg - 0.5, egg mayo - 1
black coffee 0

L-keema veg caulimash phili 2
Coffee 0.5

S- French fries -4.5

D-super noodles, mushroom, sweetcorn chicken 1 tiny bit of cheese part HEA

s- peach and apple

= 9.5

Last edited:
Saturday
B- fruit yogart, latte part HEA
S- 2 bread HEB, egg mayo 1
L- keema veg cauli mash phili 2
S-muhshot (im im hungry like yesterday!)
D- stirfry quorn chicken

Hey gals!!

thanks Lady A! will take a look then copy n paste! Cheers!

Still need to post my menu up for the week! Still have not had a loss im getting really frustrated now! Last week i was on 12.7 then 12.8 on WI day i think. This week im back on 12.6 on WI and 12.8 since then!! iv been on EE on sunday and Red on moday.. today is supposed to be red but could change to EE as im due to go nandos with some frinds.

Today RED or EE depending on what i eat for tea.

B- Fruit and muller light, black coffee

S- coffee 0.5

L- Chicken mince with veg and cauliflower mash, phili 2
coffee 0.5

Tea- Nandos - would reallly like some help with this. I have not used my hex's yet today and hardly any syns. Im meeting some frinds in nando's dont want to have a big meal either as going cinema with hubby tonight and dont want to fall asleep!

supper- scrambled egg with mushrooms, onions and SPICES! woop!
if i dont use my HEX's will have 2 WW toast AND cheese.

If i do use my HEX's i will have just the egg n veg.

This could quite easily be RED or EE .. Please comment

PS.
EDIT

I ended up having half chicken with the the skin and about a table spoo of sauce. so sinned chcken at 6 and sauce at 1. I had three little slices of pitta part HEB and a few dips of hummus i dont know how to syn this?

Had a fab evening though catch up with some frinds and then movies with the hubby! reallly nice evening! I believe i stayed within sync and HEX's allowence all day.

Last edited:
Probably too late now but chicken, pitta and salad may be a good choice for a red day. Syn pitta, remove skin from chicken and the sauces are very reasonable for syns. Hope you enjoyed it!

Hey kitty! thanks! i decied to stck to chicken but it was tastless withoutt he skin as that had all the marinade on it.

Today- Green

B- Fruit, shreddis HEB, muller light.. Latte PART HEA

S- lighter choice soup - 2.5

L- jacket, beans, low low cheese HEA2

S- mugshot - 0

GYM- 40 mins cardio

D- Dhaal -1, Rice, low fat yogart -

s- 3 mini treats all worht 2 sync each - 6

Last edited:
Today- green

B- shreddis HEB, muller light, latte part HEA

S- coffee- hea part

L- dhaal (1), rice, highlights (2) coffee part HEA

S- mugshot

D- super noodles with added quorn mince, ketchup 1 and cheese HEA2

Last edited:
cant stop thinking about mashed potato and mushy pea's with
fishfingers.........

i miss school dinners! hehe

aaaw....I miss bacha food too but only the one that my mum cooked. I never ate at school as they used to have haram food next to the veggie food so that put me off & there used to be kids eating ham sandwiches in the packed lunch hall which made my stomach turn too. My mum had to come in to try n feed me so many times. However I did enjoy the puddings ;) I love apple crumble & custard & they always used to make the best cake at school too....mmmm!

aaaw....I miss bacha food too but only the one that my mum cooked. I never ate at school as they used to have haram food next to the veggie food so that put me off & there used to be kids eating ham sandwiches in the packed lunch hall which made my stomach turn too. My mum had to come in to try n feed me so many times. However I did enjoy the puddings ;) I love apple crumble & custard & they always used to make the best cake at school too....mmmm!

Our school was pretty good like that they kept vegis n meatys seprate.. (i think!) my fave was mint custard!! hmmm...

now i want some! great.

i make a pretty good cheesecake! oven based cooking in the sweet department is really not my thing!

Hey gals!!

thanks Lady A! will take a look then copy n paste! Cheers!

Still need to post my menu up for the week! Still have not had a loss im getting really frustrated now! Last week i was on 12.7 then 12.8 on WI day i think. This week im back on 12.6 on WI and 12.8 since then!! iv been on EE on sunday and Red on moday.. today is supposed to be red but could change to EE as im due to go nandos with some frinds.

Hi!

The only things that I can suggest are that may be you need to try & up your super free foods and try & include them in every meal or snack. Like I start my day with 1 or 2 pieces of fruit & then I have my breakfast. I've made a habit of having a piece of fruit before my snack of choice so that fills me up too like if I want a biscuit I don't deny myself I just have a piece of fruit first so I stop at 1 biscuit instead of 3 or 4 lol! I also plan my meals for the week on a sunday as working & cooking for the family can be tough to juggle & you've got a bubba so that must make it difficult too. Try penning down a list of foods that your whole family enjoys & see if you can tweak it to make it slimming world friendly. My whole family love my sw food even my uncle loved the sw friendly gobi gosht my mum made the other day. Oh & check your portion sizes!

You can do it! :)

Hey hun thanks for advice! I do all that already hun! I hav fruit for brekki apart for today as i had none! Hav been veging up meals where i can. Guess portion size could b sumic to look at? I feel like im eating a lot less though than i was on dukan diet or atkins of ww or slimfast! Yup been round the houses

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back