S.O.S!!!! I need collective positive vibes please....

Hi BL thought you might need a top up...:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:Big hug as well X

Loads of positive vibes from me, BL. I think my mum also had something similar after rapid weightloss - I don't know why, I think it was something about hormonal changes... it is always scary, and there will be many 'what ifs', just keep your chin up. Hugs & optimistic vibes from me x x

Thanks everyone!! I sure do appreciate all the thoughts and vibes coming my way. :)

I am keeping myself busy and entertained so as not to start over-thinkin things, and I have resisted looking anything up on the net. Never a good idea!! So, hoping to hear this week when I can see them - be nice if it is sooner then later. But for now, keeping it all quiet in the back of my mind.

(A few new pairs of shoes/boots today didn;t hurt either)!! ;)

xx

Hi BL,

Sending you loads of prayers and positive vibes your way...
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Love Mini xxx

Hugs and Prayers to you

Hello BL,
I'm so sorry you've had another health bombshell It's been one after another for you lately. You must be thinking "why me, why now when I've been doing such a positive thing as LL?"I truly hope it's just your body going into shock because you've made it go to the Gym!!
I have a friend who is a LLC and she said it's not uncommon for people who have had a large weight loss and especially ladies who are going through the menopause or have had a hysterectomy.I know you will find your positive attitude again that has given inspiration to so many on this site.
Hasta manana
Slenda Blenda xx:sign0168:

As so many of you lovely people on Minimins took the time to send vibes, I wanted to drag this thread out and just say THANK YOU - and let you know the doc saw me yesterday, did the necessary tests, and all is GOOD! Its just me!! :D I had posted this on another thread but know not many of you might have seen that one.

So - needless to say, despite feeling sure I was fine, there was a little teeny tiny voice saying, "Yeah, but......what if??" so very relieved!

Thank you all for your thoughts!!! It realy did help the days pass with little worry.
XXX

XX

Back