s&s attempt

fingers crossed :) I'm sure you will be too

If you're not into the 14's tomorrow - buy yourself some new scales!

well sneaky weigh ins during the week are hinting that I will be, with ever such a slight hint it might be a stone in total..... but not counting those chickens till tomorrow

Yeah - I know what you mean!

I've had a couple of weigh-ins this week, and whilst there's been a loss, it's fluctuated more than it did last week, so we'll just have to see!

I'm really trying not to get on the scales, 2 more sleeps!

just had an omelette and really enjoyed it, will follow up with something else in a mo as still got one pack left

hmm, think I did my chilli with too little water...... still nice though

drum roll please................ :scale:

another 5.8lbs off! best book that hair cut :)

Absolutely fabulous loss - well done! You must be over the moon!

Yeh!!!!! Great stuff. And it's only 2 weeks in. Brilliant.

so after my boost this morning, have had a shake, a spaghetti and currently making cauli and mac cheese. I have decided to put off the hair and get something else, maybe the boots I got yesterday. But it does mean I need to find a new treat for stone number 2, which is only 13lbs away :)

Fab news! Well done. Get yourself something nice!

Well done you ....absolutely brilliant:D Make sure you get something nice as a reward!! x

oh I will! I ordered a pair of boots off ebay last night so might class those as my treat for this stone :)

morning! late up today as not in uni and was tired. Am having a lazy hour of TV before settling down to do some work. Have my water on the go and trying to decide what to eat first

Fantastic loss this week ! Well done you ! :)

thanks :) found it really hard to eat today as just not hungry! got to 2pm and still had had nothing to eat so had a soup

There's nothing worse than not feeling hungry when you know you have to have something.

You will need to post a pic of your new boots. I've been buying loads on eBay for my hols, it's all a hit or a miss for sizes though.
Hope your having a good evening and managed to eat something.

I love ketosis when u really don't want to eat something especially when that something is something naughty!!
Fab loss this week x

Back