s&s attempt

thanks ladies :) will post the boots as soon as they arrive, antique white suede calf high docs! fab :D

Well just finishing off my scrambled eggs before bed, didn't fancy a pack and had already had a bar. I wont be on till late tomorrow as off to a funeral.

Night night :)

well done on the loss, ive been good and not got weighed cant wait for my weigh day :) keep it up :) xxx im loving this diet :) x

evening all, well a hard day :( A lovely funeral though, did the person proud.

On the diet front, all good! drank sparkling water, the buffet was a real carb fest but they had some salad so had that. I had also taken a bar just in case so had that on the train home. Now have one pack left to have

Sorry to hear about the funeral but glad it went well . Makes u realise how many carbs we all used to eat when seeing a buffet !! Well done for sticking with it :)

was a nightmare! sarnies, pork pies, sausage rolls, chicken in breadcrumbs, pizza. you name it it was there! was tempted to grab some chicken and peel the crumb off lol

Sounds like you did amazing to avoid the buffet!! Well done on the weight loss! :)

Well done for resisting, buffets are like danger zones lol xx

Morning all :) feeling crap today, the cold seems to have reappeared..... hope it's not here for all the diet :eek:

only just hitting the water but no hunger again. Had a cheat last night, had 2 bars as I still had a pack to go but really wanted comfort chocolate. Thought a second bar was a better option than the chocolate vending machine downstairs

Wow - you did amazing on the diet yesterday - must have been a good feeling.

Wouldn't worry about the extra bar - after the torment of resisting the buffet table, you deserved a treat!

Hope you feel better xx

one of my cousins did laugh when I came back with some of the salad garnish off the sandwich plate and asked if I had bought a rabbit along.... I'm going to be off plan this weekend anyway as I'm away but will be trying to avoid the carbs as much as possible so didn't really want to start early on the being off plan.

I seem to have a new love for sparkling water, never liked it before, but had about 2 litres of it yesterday and have nearly finished the 2 litre bottle I got from tesco. Good job it was only 25p a bottle at tesco! They did do some for 17p but thought I'd treat myself :D

Need to try sparkling water sound nice

just made my cottage pie with the veg water from my broccoli and it's lovely! a very filling winter meal :)

I really like the cottage pie with some broccoli. Had it every night this week, apart from tonight, had the spag bol.....not quite as nice I don't think.

The only one I don't like so far is the porridge

Glad to see you pushed the boat out on the sparkling water ..............

well, special buy innit :D

I love the Spag Bol and cottage pie and the chilli :) well done on avoiding the vending machine I think it's better to have 2 healthy bars than a naughty one :) xx hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow it's totm and I feel bloated :-/ but I've been good so a loss is a loss xx

evening folks, have been away this weekend and so off plan. I tried to be as good as possible but fully expect a gain this week and I need to get into ketosis again. I will still weigh in tomorrow but like I say, knew about this weekend before I started.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

Hope you've enjoyed your weekend x

it was fantastic thanks :) I tried to stay off carbs as much as possible but we ate at an Italian last night so had pasta. Fully enjoyed every lb I've put on :)

Back