S&S Junkie

Xbfjfckcivk

Attachments

• image-2350450794.jpg
    image-2350450794.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Ok, so that's the first lot of pics done!

D-day is Monday!
Measurements have been taken tonight and I plan to weigh either Sunday night or Monday morning. See how the day plans out.

At a guess - I'm going to be starting in the 18's.
ideally, I would like to get to the 14's.
The last time I was 14 something I felt pretty good, so I figured that's a goo place to start!!

Clothes wise - I'm around a 22/24.

Height 5'5!

So defiantly plenty of work!! And plenty of s&s weeks to come!!

Good luck darcyO

I have a feeling you like the choc shakes and lemon bars?

Haha

Xxx

love sarah xxx

Thanks Sarah!

I <3 the lemon bars & the choc shakes!
I'm trailing the other bits to ween me off!! Lol xx

Well im loving choc shakes atm i had 3 yesterday!

Ive gone off most the packs except chili and choc shakes.

When i gad my first go i loved everything except mushroom pasta, crispy shakes, soups (never liked vlcd soups) and mac and cheese.

Now i force everything down except the choc shakes and chili. All my tastes have changed and all i want is choc shakes and chili. Had terrible cravings for mushroom pasta and mac and cheese. Isnt it weird how our tastes change!

love sarah xxx

Wow that's a very unvaried order!! I take it you don't like the meals or soups? I love the lemon bars but the new bigger truffa bars have overtaken for first place now.

Welcome back and good luck :)

Yep, I love choc shake - and of course the mushroom pasta (hence the 20 on the order!!) The soups make me sick!! Seriously!!

I do like mac n cheese, and don't mind the spag Bol, but couldn't stomach another cottage pie!! I loved them at one bit!!

Anyway, I know I say Monday was start day - but have decided to start today!!

So here is my day in pictures so far!!!

image-2900192715.jpg

I don't really like the mushroom pasta, there's soemthing about it. Think it's just the very intense mushroomness of it!

No definitely does taste quite spicy! Wondered if that was just me lol It's a very strong flavour.

Not a bad day today. Minus the raging sore throat!!
2x mushroom pasta and 2x chic shake!!
However - also had half a bottle of covinia. So although I have had 100% day pack and water wise - the throat medicine has shafted me!!!

I reckon taking all those pictures will get old really quickly! lol, good luck though you're doing great :) off to a good start!

Back