S&S Success Stories?

moti17

is gonna do it!!
Has anyone heard of any success stories of ppl who have lost a lot of weight on S&s?
It seems that most of you on here are in your early weeks so was just curious to hear off anyone who has done it for a few months and their weekly progress.

It's a relatively new diet moti so there won't be stacks of people who have got to goal yet. Lara has posted some photos at her finish weight (she started on Cambridge but then mostly swapped to S&S products):

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/252514-before-after-size-14-size-10-a.html

I've probably been here longer than most (started last Aug) and have lost just over 4 stone but with 2 breaks, plus I'm a slow loser. I have 25 pounds to go. Girlsbig started before me and has lost 62lbs so far (also with Xmas and holidays off plan). I'm not in a major rush, it will happen when it happens, plus I see every day I'm on the diet as a day I'm not worrying about trying to maintain :)

The diet is the same as any other VLCD and getting to goal is just as quick as any of the others if you stick to plan.

Ha, it's not me who is a size 10 or even aspiring to be a size 10, that's skinny Lara :)

I was wondering the same thing today, where are the success stories but I suppose if the diet is new that makes sense! I hope that at some point this year I'm a success story!

Posted twice somehow!

Reading between the lines, and directly, almost everyone on this VLCD plan has expressed at some point that they are 100% aware that the really tough time is after goal, not before. I think that's half the battle - understanding that fact at this early point in the game. It has to help. I'm already past the point where I would have given in to a food treat, after all, I'm being so good-why not have a little harmless treat (or six)?! Well, I know why not and I'm staying strong! That's your influence, all the regulars here and I thank you for it!

Back