S & S wedding weight lose diary

Yu-hummy!

image-271992989.jpg

Oooo both meals looks delicious, love how the spag bol looks like a proper normal meal!!! Just shows what ya can do when you put your mind to it :D

:D Thanks GP- imagine, it looks huge and yet its actually on a tea plate. I'm all about the visuals! It was so filling I had to leave some of the cauliflower!:D

Bet it tasted as good as it looked

It was rather delish :-D

Jus been having a very interesting chat with Giza. It seems that LCMS meals have different nutritional content than on the S and S meals. Giza pointed out that LCMS spaghetti says its 220 cals per pack whereas S and S is 135 cals - has anyone else noticed this?

Oooh right!

I do browse on there at their amazing array of products lol cannot believe there is so many low carb items hehe.

Perhaps the one on lcms is the "new" ones Rob is getting in as they are supposed to be bigger and more cals?!?

One thing i always hope Rob gets is the pudding/shakes that you can have as a pudding or shake in the they pic look lovely lol.

Have a good day Kirst

Oooh right!

I do browse on there at their amazing array of products lol cannot believe there is so many low carb items hehe.

Perhaps the one on lcms is the "new" ones Rob is getting in as they are supposed to be bigger and more cals?!?

One thing i always hope Rob gets is the pudding/shakes that you can have as a pudding or shake in the they pic look lovely lol.

Have a good day Kirst

Bigger... yay! More calories....oh no!

Loooool nice one ladies! Spent all day traveling from Kuwait to UK! Lost 2.6lbs this week so a total of 28.2 lbs in 5 weeks- so happy :-D found cream soda in tesco today 0 anything and no citric acid - yippee - now need to hurt for the bouillon! Loooool

Change that badge to the 2 stone one Kirst! Well done and welcome back home (do you think of the UK as home or Kuwait?)

I will BG :-D hard to say really I think of Kuwait as home as I have been there 10 years but lovely to see my family here in the Uk - wherever I stay I call it home - even on holiday!!! But Kuwait is for now, then in the next few years it will be Oman! :-D xxx

Ooh, perhaps you'll meet up with Maka then. Slim and Savers meet up in the middle east :)

How come you guys ended up in the middle east? It just seems like a bit of a strange place for English women to move to as I guess it's a very different lifestyle there. Just me being nosy so feel free to tell me to sod off :)

Thank you CC, Oman is fab, I met my OH there, he is Omani so we will be there in the next few years - my hen do is in Oman on 14 & 15th June-you're very welcome to join us Maka :-D
BG - you're not being nosey at all - ask away!!! I was teaching in the UK for a few years and decided I wanted an adventure, just a real shake up and so I applied at a British school in Q8 when I was 25 and I've been there 10 years now! The best thing I ever did :-D I'm the head of Year 3 at the moment and have been heavily involved in the local theatre The KLT since I arrived there :-D been too busy this year with regular visits to UK, planning our wedding and trying to learn Arabic (I know I should know it already! Lol) to get down the theatre! :-D xx

How come you guys ended up in the middle east? It just seems like a bit of a strange place for English women to move to as I guess it's a very different lifestyle there. Just me being nosy so feel free to tell me to sod off :)

I'm a teacher too and got fed up of badly behaved kids, the constant insult to my professionalism via all the red-tape in education and the weather was just getting to me. And that's how I ended up here. I wish I'd come here years ago! It's definitely a different life-style, but I love what being here has done for me (and my family) x

Sounds like you both have a good lifestyle over there. I would have loved to live in France but the need to work and the bureaucracy put me off so the nearest I got to working 'abroad' was when I moved to Scotland a couple of years ago :). Tis cold up here tho (for a soft southerner :)).

Back