S & S wedding weight lose diary

Well done kirst - over a stone in 2 weeks. Fantastic! Rapidly heading towards the 14s now :)

Why am I feeling strangely excited at wedding talk?!!!! Good luck Tara and Kirst, I think this S &S habit is getting you through the stress moments!!!!! Takes your mind off stuff, right? You realise we are all attending both your weddings right? Never mind honey moon plans gels, get those post wedding piccies up here, pronto, you know you want to!!!!!

Seriously Kirst, Im chuffed to bits for you ...2 STONES off in weeks. Im-bl*ddy-pressive and then some!!!!!!!!!!

PS I heard Bovril is ok, is marmite on the list? If so, I'm off to Lulu xx!!

Thanks BG :-D I'm so happy I went out to my friends for a games night last night armed with my bar and shake ( got up really late yesterday!) I knew everyone would be munching on crisps so I cut my choc truffa up into lots of pieces and worked my way through that during the night. When everyone was enjoying milky coffees my friend kindly whizzed up my choc shake with hot water and I enjoyed that. I had one coke zero and spent the rest of the night on water - I was amazed that I wasn't bothered by the crisps and fizzy drinks everyone else was having but also I didn't feel left out! :-D everyone said I looked amazing and everyone was really positive about my diet. Another friend there had the gastric band inserted at the beginning of January. We compared weight loss - she's lost 20lbs in 4 weeks and she looks great, i've lost 18lbs in 2 weeks and i realised I'm so happy I have opted for something way less drastic but something that is still effective! :-D xx

Thanks Giza, pics will be up on here ASAP :-D not sure if marmite is on the list but I've only had it twice since I started - just when I am staving off the hungry feeling - not often and clearly hasn't affected my losses. Xxx

Just had my first ever porridge - YUM YUM! Was goin to have it as breakfast but have decided to have it as a mid afternoon snack :-D x

Thanks babe, I am really enjoying it although kicking myself that I didn't order cottage pie - since I have now perfected it, it is yum! Will have to hold on til back in the UK in Feb -the aramex charges are killing me! lol
Been feeling a little rough this week - but titally down to TOTM - its much heavier this time around?!?
Hope you have had a good day - will pop on your diary later but have been so busy the last couple of days and it's hard to keep up - even when I'm on my phone! xxx

Glad you are doing so well on this! Will be really great to be the first s&s brides hey! I can't wait to get out of the 200s!

You girls are going neck and neck to get out of those damn 200s! :)

Absolutely Tara, pictures all round - will be ecstatic to get out of the 200's BG :-D

Weigh in tomorrow - its dreaded week 3 but have had a really good week,only had 3 packs instead of 4 on Tuesday as just wasn't hungry and was too tired! TOTM finished this week so hopefully I will see a couple of kilos drop tomorrow - fingers crossed

Not all week 3 are bad losses we all get a bad loss week just cos our bodies feel like it lol :)

Good to know L2L ;-)

Will do WWH x

Some people get a good loss in week 3, it just depends. I had a better loss in week 3 than week 2 actually, but I just had a really crappy loss in week 26 so it's pretty random :). Good luck tomorrow xx

Thanks BG I appreciate that, everyone always talks about "dreaded week 3" hehe

I weighed in this morning at 96.7kgs with a loss of 3.5lbs
6 more pounds til I hit 2 stone :) xx

Good to know BG - everyone talks about the "dreaded week 3"!

Weighed in this morning at 96.7kgs with a 3.5lb loss :)

6 more pounds til I hit 2 stone :-D

Hmm - strange, didn't think the first I e had posted oops !

Are you repeating yourself ;). Well done on the 3.5 pounds. It's a perfect amount to be on track for the stone a month that a VLCD promises you. Hopefully you'll hit 2 stone in a couple of weeks :)

Back