Saboteurs

I'm the same as long as I can count it I can have it ... Lamb rogan josh and boiled rice and a glass of wine I'm still in my syns
But I think when he wants chip shop burger and I have lamb shish loads of salad no bread he feels guilty and wants me to have the same which I don't but he says I take the fun out of the take away lol I said I'll be a more fun when I'm slim ;)

My boyfriends great, I don't know if it annoys him or not when I get other things from the takeaway, but I don't think it does. We usually go for Chinese as that's easy for me to have something within my syns. But when his friends are over they get pizza and I will either walk down to the Chinese for myself or order a shish kebab and use my own pitta. He really doesn't mind. As long as your not moaning at them for what they eat I don't see how they can moan to be honest! Men aye.

My mum is terrible though, she likes to buy me treats. A lot of people don't understand that I have my own treats in and like to eat any treats I have on an evening (usually sometimes I'll have them during the day) because I'm at target I do have problems with people thinking I can just eat what I want now! But I've learnt to say no to my mum most of the time and then sometimes let her treat me, like last week she bought me a danish so I took it home and had half that night and half the night before (because I'd worked it out to be about 20 syns)

I'm the same as long as I can count it I can have it ... Lamb rogan josh and boiled rice and a glass of wine I'm still in my syns
But I think when he wants chip shop burger and I have lamb shish loads of salad no bread he feels guilty and wants me to have the same which I don't but he says I take the fun out of the take away lol I said I'll be a more fun when I'm slim ;)

Yeah same here the other night I had half rogan josh I have chicken tho I don't like lamb, veg pilau and then went thirds on a bag of chips. Also had a mini bar of choc synned so all in all had 20 syns and I didn't mind that as I rarely go over 10 so still well within my weekly syns. Its when he's moaning on saying he wants pizza and I shouldn't be bothered cos its my 'treat night' lol I don't see it as a treat night anymore as I just wanna be 100% dedicated to my new eating habits.

It must be hard walking into a chip shop with your hubby mind!! Chip shop smell is the one that has me hungry lol

Ugh just had a big argument with the boyf because he was a huge saboteur yesterday!

Told him I wanted NO chocolate until I hit my first stone (0.5lbs away from it) & he said he'd keep the Lindt choc his mum got me BUT yesterday she gave it to me & he didn't say anything to her & I didn't want to be rude to her.

Long story short - I ate the WHOLE bar on my way to work! So angry with myself as one tie off the wagon and I just fall off!

Had a go at him just now because he's always in at me about going to the gym, etc yet he offers me stuff like that! I told him he's a feeder who doesn't like fat girls, he laughed but it's true!

Ahhhhh so angry at myself & my lack of willpower!

Don't let it get u down take it as a blip ... Turn it around on him be extra good lose your half pound and then once your at target carry on being good you've had your chocolate now it's done x good luck and chin up x

My 'friend' (who is always saying that she doesn't believe in diets and is completely happy to be a bit overweight) thinks it's really funny to send photos / websites of cakes to me online since I told her I'm trying to lose weight. As she doesn't even like sweet stuff herself I can only presume that she's seeking the pictures out especially for me. How thoughtful. When I pulled her up on it she claimed she sent the pics because the looked 'horrible' and it was supposed to be reverse psychology. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Haha - I might do that!! My other friend is very supportive though - in very subtle ways. I noticed that when she bought Bacon Fries at the bar and opened the packet out (to indicate that it was a sharing snack) she pushed it out of my direct line of vision so I wouldn't be tempted. :D Thoughtful friend!!

Back