Sacha's weekly weigh in

sacha

Banned
I weighed myself this morn; lost another 2llb. I'm pleased but hoped for more! I am going to the gym now and I'm eating what it suggests on slimfast. I'm not drinking enough water though...

But a loss is better than a gain!!

How;s everyone else getting on? I find weekends the hardest.

I'm trying the chilli pork and cashew nut recipie from the slimfast site tonight... hope its nice!!

Well done 2lbs is fab........ive just had a crap day and found myself eating for eating....so Ive had 3 slices of bread.... I keeping telling myself its not as bad as wht I would have eaten last week but I guess Im just naughty...tomorrow though I am going back to the gym not been since before Xmas so time to get back to it......
I dont drink enough water either.... I will try with you xx

Today I spent 2 and half hrs in the gym and drank lots of water. i went to the gym last week too but worked really hard tonight!

Hay Sacha,

Well done with the 2lbs loss this week, your doing great.

Im still on the diet which is a suprise in itself :) i also lost 2lbs this week but had hoped for more but hay never mind as its my TOTM.

Like you Mrs Hill2B i also had a bad day yesterday, must have been a pre period munch out lol. To make myself feel better about my food intake yesterday i did a 30min wii fit jog and am not feeling to guility now. I hope to lose about 4lbs this week so that im half way through my first mini goal so today im being very good (well for now anyway).

I Think i might start myself a food diary on here in a mo so that i will have to keep on the straight and narrow :)

Hay Sacha,

To make myself feel better about my food intake yesterday i did a 30min wii fit jog and am not feeling to guility now.

I am so impressed, im knackered if i do the long run, i haven't managed to get round to the island run yet.

I done another hr and half at the gym tonight, tuna pasta for tea... shake last night

Hehe I can just picture it now, lol.
Love that sort of exercise though, you have so much fun you dont realise that your working out :) and im my mind that is a good thing.

I used to do a lot of aquacise when I was working shifts, but I can't fit it around work where i live now. I'm going clubbing tonight, but not gonna have any alcohol. Tea for me tonight; weight watchers chips, beans and a quorn chicken style thingy!

Back