Sad :-( but happy too :-)

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Before my elated post earlier, I had ordered chinese. Things arent great at home & stuff had finally come to a head.

I ate a couple of things from my 'dinner' then gave the rest to the dog. I looked at it and thought "this isn't the answer, I'm better than this" Luckily the dog didnt eat it either but as she had tried it, it went straight in the bin! All £10 of it :eek:

So, sad because things aren't right and that I gave in & ordered but also Happy because I realised it was emotional eating & wouldnt solve anything except make me put on some of that hard earned 70lb I have lost already!!

No need to reply, just feeling a bit down :cry:

well i say good on you! So what you gave in to little in the end you did the right thing & thats all that matters!!

My dog would have loved me if it didnt have chilli in it lol. Couldnt be doing with clearing that up.

Onwards & downwards from here! 13lb before 6th November....

:hug99:..well done for recognising it was emotional hunger and chucking it in the bin.

Lacey..xx :)

Thats really good, I couldve imagine me eating the lot. Well done hun :)

*HUGS*

So, sad because things aren't right and that I gave in & ordered but also Happy because I realised it was emotional eating & wouldnt solve anything except make me put on some of that hard earned 70lb I have lost already!!

Terrific light bulb moment!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

take care and chin up it will look differently in the morning
and atleast you understood why you ordered the food and resolved the matter with little harm
keep glugging come on you can do this

oh well done u!!!! sorry things are not good at home im sending u a hug:hug99: xx hope things get better soon

Thanks all. Normally I wouldnt have done but I think that whole - you have lost over 70lb you dont NEED it kicked in somewhere (that and a chilli burnt my gob)

Feeling a bit better today but will be even better when have talked to hubby to see what he has to say! It better be good!

xxx

well done you i think i would have crumbled especially if home is crappy x

well done. but i know how you feel, sometimes only food can fill the hole. you'll feel great in the morning and you have lost loads already so don't fret!

Just wanted to send you a big hug, hope you are ok and feeling proud of that fact that you are in control of what you eat.

Sorry you're having a bit of a rough time hun,

xx

wow - you must really have some will power - congrats!!!
hope everything gets better soon. xx

Oh darlin, don't be too hard on yourself. Look at me with the red wine on Saturday, I drank the whole bottle. Back on track yesterday and starving today, been good 100% and intend to keep going. My hubby is on nights for the next two weeks and that's always a bit easier as I keep myself busy instead of just watching tv......Hope it all sorts itself out. Take care.

Back